WHAT HAPPENED WHEN BRANDON CAME OVER FOR DINNER

March 19 Brandon Over For Dinner

If you follow me on Facebook, you know that Brandon came over to my house to work on a biology project last Wednesday night.

That morning, I was SO excited!! I knew we’d have a good two hours to talk about all kinds of fun things…like DNA, molecules, and osmosis.

Just kidding! I’m not such a massive dork that I CAN’T WAIT to discuss the inner workings of the human body in my free time!

That’s the stuff we were SUPPOSED to talk about, but I planned to discuss way cooler things…like fun stuff we could do together during Easter break!

I had it all planned out in my head: we’d order pizza, take it up to my room, and put the “No Brianna” sign on my door. (The one with her head in a circle and a diagonal line going through it!)

Then we’d spend about 15 minutes working on our project before spending the rest of the night giggling, flirting, and, okay, who I am kidding…probably blushing, staring at our feet, and being completely awkward!

Still, awkward blushing with Brandon is better than most things with everyone else!

The fantasy was pretty short-lived, though, because my mom had to go and ruin everything with seven horrible words: “we’d love to have Brandon for dinner!”

First of all, that would take AT LEAST a half hour, and I could think of a million in one better ways to waste ¼ of our time, like folding my dad’s underwear together or singing “This is the Song That Never Ends” for thirty minutes straight. (Yup, I thought it would be that bad!)

But more importantly, I just knew that if my mom had a chance to talk to Brandon, she’d not only ask him a ton of stuff that’s none of her business, she’d also do something to humiliate me, like pull out pictures of me as a baby, naked in the sink.

When the doorbell rang at 6:00, I jumped down the stairs so fast that I tripped and ended up banging into the door.

So, THAT’S how I greeted Brandon…with a big, loud thud, followed by an awkward “Hi” as I rubbed my aching shoulder. Still, I forgot all about the pain once I saw his cute face!

Within minutes, we were sitting at the kitchen table, where my mom was pretty much staring at him with this super weird look on her face. Every now and then, when he wasn’t looking, she’d try to get my attention and then mouth something creepy about him, like, “He’s cute!” So gross!

After that, my dad bored us with a super long rant about bugs.

Though in his defense, Brandon had said, “Sure, Mr. Maxwell. I’d love to hear about the latest advancements in pest control.” (He’s SUCH a sweet liar!)

Once my dad finished, Brandon told another whopper, saying, “Gee, Mrs. Maxwell, this is the best meatloaf I’ve ever tasted.”

My mom responded, “I’m glad you’re enjoying it! You know, there’s something I’d like to show you.” Then she got up and started moving toward her hope chest, where I know she keeps all her photo albums.

OMG, I was TERRIFIED! I just knew she was going to pull out my baby pictures, and I definitely didn’t want that! The next bit felt like it happened in slow motion. I saw her. I panicked. I lunged. I shouted, “Nooooooo!”

And then I practically slammed the chest shut. Everyone was just staring at me, like I was some kind of crazy woman!

My mom said, “Wow, Nikki, I didn’t know you were so protective of Grandma’s meatloaf recipe.”

My face turned BRIGHT RED, and I said something totally dumb, like, “Oh, well, it’s, like, a Maxwell family secret!”

I thought for sure Brandon was going to think I was some kind of lunatic after that. But when we got to my room 15 minutes later, he said, “I’m so psyched about Easter break. I really hope we can hang out then!”

Squeeee!! Brandon wants to hang out! I may have bruised my shoulder and embarrassed myself big time, but it was the best night ever!

Comments

Lydia Moore says

ok so i love dork diaries and i was wondering when yall are going to make another book. please make another book i cant stand not reading dork diaries. thanks lydia

…. Dahlia’s brother who said “you look like Taylor Swift! Where’d you been? You look hot!” OMG! Did her brother just call me HOT?!!! Then he blushed and brushed his bangs out of his eyes. Then I turned around and saw mum wasn’t there! Then a text from mum came to my cell phone. I took it out of my bag and read it. She said she was in the dressing department. “Wanna sit down?” Daniel said (Dahlia’s brother). Then he took my hand and ran to a seat. We sat down. Weird. “Have you heard about MacKenzie going to another school?” he said. “WHAAT?!!!” I replied. Could it be true? It was like one of my dreams coming true! Then I made a really ugly, dorky grin. “Um, are you OK Nikki? You look ill.” Daniel said, looking confused. Then I shook my head and said ” I’m fine.” Then Daniel took a big box wrapped up and tied with a ribbon out of his backpack and said “for you”. Awkward because I had a crush on Brandon, not HIM. “For me?!” I said, turning green momentarily. Then he took my hands and, OMG! You’ll never guess what happened next! He actually kissed me! RIGHT ON THE LIPS! After our sweetheart dance, Daniel’s being doing awkward stuff! When I turned around to see what Daniel’s worried face was looking at I saw BRANDON!! I really got surprised and the look on his face looked green. Like he was about to VOMIT and PUKE! He ran away as fast as I could! Brandon, my dear Brandon. He left a box on e table with my name on it. Inside was a beautiful, fake-golden bracelet! He looked like he had eaten super-duper-hot chili’s because his face was as red as fire!!!”WHAT DID YOU DO?! YOU KNEW BRANDON WAS THERE????” I replied. “I really need to tell you something Nikki! I’ve been waiting so long to say this BUT I RELIZE YOU LIKE BRANDON AS YOUR TRUE LOVE” I’m ENGA- but before I could continue MACKENZIE interrupted by saying behind my back “BRANDON! Before I leave I need to do something to you!” MacKenzie was in this mall?! Seriously, she shouldn’t have INTERRUPTED! Then she gave Brandon a kiss on the lips and Jessica was behind them with MacKenzie’s cell phone and took a PICTURE! I was beyond furious! I pulled MacKenzie’s skirt and she fell down backwards with a huge BANG! I grabbed my gift from Brandon, and Brandon himself and ran away as fast as I could! Brandon looked green. Like he was about to VOMIT and PUKE! Then we arrived at the entrance to the mall. “Give me a bag!” yelled Brandon then he ran inside the mall and put his head inside a bin and puked! Then he wiped his mouth and came back.”Sorry I can’t stay Nikki. I have to go! Later Nikki!” said Brandon then he left. Later that day my phone chimed. It was a message from Brandon.
      It said the following:
      HI NIKKI, IM SORRY FOR BEING YOUR BEST FRIEND. BUT IF YOU NEED ME JUST SAY SO YOURSELF. . . FROM BRANDON
      I wrote him the following:
      HI BRANDON (I GUESS) I DO WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND AND EVENTUALLY MORE. I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING…
      BRANDON said:
      “I FORGIVE YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND AND MY CRUSH”
      Omg! Brandon just said he had a crush on me! SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
      BRANDON, CAN I SEE YOU IN FUZZY FRIENDS RIGHT NOW???
      HE SAID:
      SURE. . . . -10 minutes later-“Hey um… Nikki” his face burning. “Hi Brandon“ I said.
      What I said after was totally… well you’ll see. “Look Brandon, I have a crush on you and you might not know that. What happened wit Daniel was NOT SOMETHING I planned. I still lo…” he fished his face and all of a sudden I feel the taste of his lips. There is only 1 way that would had happened. He KISSED ME!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEE!

PART 2 revenge:
      Afterward MacKenzie Sat up and left. We were in shock but happy… The day after A new girl named Taylor came to the school. Chloe and Zoey were happy with my first day as Brandon’s GIRLFRIEND. Though I was worried on how Brandon looked at the new girl. As if he’d seen Taylor before. That girl looked so much like me but differently. She was nice and all but something seemed fishy. So I decided that it might be about something else. The girl approached Brandon and all of a sudden The day after A new girl named (ur name plz) came to the school. Chloe and Zoey were happy with my first day as Brandon’s GIRLFRIEND. Though I was worried on how Brandon looked at the new girl. As if he’d seen her before. Taylor’s hugging him and saying sorry about what she did. He pushed her slightly away and asked who she was and how she knew him. She got all teary and said “I’m Taylor your ex-girlfriend” she said. “How could you be here? Weren’t you supposed to be in photography middle school?” he said. So I just started running away because I was confused until Brandon caught up. He knew I was crying since I had tears on my face (Duh!!!). “Why you crying?” He even dares to ask. AARGHHH!!! The bells ring and I rush right into Biology. The class I have with Brandon. So Tyler (BY DECISION OF THE TEACHER) changed my seat with hers, so that Brandon would lead her. She wrote me a note that read:
      Sorry to be mean but I really need to straighten a misunderstanding once and for all. Plz accept my apology. P.S. I need to BE with him at ALL times except in the bathroom, at home etc. Thanks 4 understanding
      AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
      Later that day, Brandon came to me and said” I know this may sound harsh but I’m going to start dating Taylor so I need to do one thing and then were over.” He leaned in and kissed me long and determined to not stop. That is until MACKENZIE showed up with… You guessed it! Taylor. Brandon looked into my eyes and said goodbye with tears in his eyes. MacKenzie walked up to me and spit the following words: “he may not be mine, but at least I saved him from you! HA HA HA”. Both Taylor and MacKenzie sashayed away. I hate when people sashays.
      Part 3 coming soon.
      PLZ POST A REPLY ON THIS POST.

I can’t believe that went out well!:shock: If i’d brought my crush to dinner my parents, well…MOM mainly would try so hard to make us look like a decent family and probably yell at us in-front of him. That includes even yelling at my much older brothers in his face, my family has the worst ghetto side ever!

Diya Verma says

I can’t belive that actually worked out… If I did that i would have gotten in so much trouble. I would rather just order pizza and go eat in my room with my crush.

Laura222 says

I don’t have any crush but I know how it feels because of my elder sister and my mom doesn’t live with us anymore so Nikki can you write more sooner please

Lol. When I first saw the picture of the post, it reminded me of that time when Alex (Alan) came over with his parents for dinner two years ago. I was 10 years old, and he was 9, and I was crushing on him. My parents are like, super close friends with Alan’s parents, so they invited them over for dinner. Of coarse, I was phsched! So was Eddy, since Alan and him are super close friends. When they came, we all sat and enjoyed the meal. I was sitting across from Alan, and I was staring at his cute face…
    Ugh! I gotta eat lunch. I’ll write part 2 of my story after…

Yumm!! I just finished the chicken alfredo pasta. Now to part 2 of Alan over to dinner:
    I was staring at his cute face while drinking my coke, when all of the sudden, he catched me staring at him. OMG! He was smiling and blushing, but me? I CHOKED on my coke! (That rhymes.lol.)
    It was so funny. My mom whispered to me, “He caught you!” while patting my back so I stop coughing. I turned tomato red, because I’m sure Alan heard that. To this day foward, Alan and I laugh about that story. :)

Dg1314 says

I can’t wait for Friday cause I’ll be out of school for spring break :) and ill get Frozen YAY!! <3

Ugh. My mom just took away my hunger games series. They say it’s too Violent, depressing, and innapropiate for me! I’M 12 FOR GOODNESS STAKE!!

My crush one time held my hand!!! Okay, we were at school and we were forced to be science buddies. When we were writing he was trying to tell me something so he grabbed my hand to stop me from writing. We both blushed! :oops: I will never forget what he said “I think I found a better answer for number 9.” “Oh cool.” I said back. But, inside I was doing a happy dance! :roll:

iluvbrandon says

OMG my crush likes my bff and i wonder if he thinks I’m awkward and all dat PLZ someone help me i might have a crush on another guy though……

FANFICTION BY ME COMING SOON!!!

omg my crush I think might like my sis or he likes ME I’m kinda confused about it ok so me and him were goofing off and rambling about the stuff going on and we got awkwardly talking about how a guy named Garrett has a crush on a girl and then he said that “Garrett spilled the beans about his crush” and now I’m worried cuz people keep going back and forth about him liking either me or my sis help!

ok that PROBABLY didnt make much sense. ok so what happened is i was hanging out with my crush talking about the other kids we know and then we started talking about a guy named Garrett and here’s where i became kinda confused he said that “Garrett told every1 about my crush” and so now i’m confused because first he said Alex(my crush) had a crush on me then he said Alex had a crush on Hannah(my Sister) then me then hannah then me again im really confused and kinda stressed could sum1 plz help me?
        <3~~~~~Sarahjo2002~~~~~<3

Song Trivia!
    I was left to my own devices
    Many days fell away with nothing to show

And the walls kept tumbling down
    In the city that we love
    Great clouds roll over the hills
    Bringing darkness from above

But if you close your eyes,
    Does it almost feel like
    Nothing changed at all?
    And if you close your eyes,
    Does it almost feel like
    You’ve been here before?
    How am I gonna be an optimist about this?
    How am I gonna be an optimist about this?

We were caught up and lost in all of our vices
    In your pose as the dust settled around us

And the walls kept tumbling down
    In the city that we love
    Great clouds roll over the hills
    Bringing darkness from above

But if you close your eyes,
    Does it almost feel like
    Nothing changed at all?
    And if you close your eyes,
    Does it almost feel like
    You’ve been here before?
    How am I gonna be an optimist about this?
    How am I gonna be an optimist about this?

Eh-eh-o eh-o [4x]

Oh where do we begin?
    The rubble or our sins?
    Oh oh where do we begin?
    The rubble or our sins?

And the walls kept tumbling down (oh where do we begin?)
    In the city that we love (the rubble or our sins?)
    Great clouds roll over the hills (oh where do we begin?)
    Bringing darkness from above (the rubble or our sins?)

But if you close your eyes,
    Does it almost feel like
    Nothing changed at all?
    And if you close your eyes,
    Does it almost feel like
    You’ve been here before?
    How am I gonna be an optimist about this?
    How am I gonna be an optimist about this?

If you close your eyes, does it almost feel like nothing changed at all?

Eh-eh-o eh-o [8x]

gingerbluez says

I’m glad it worked out so well for you! If that were me, I would’ve been a nervous wreck all day!!! :)

Supergirl says

I might post the first part of my favourite song, and turn it into song trivia! When someone gets I'll post the whole song:

You can be amazing
    You can turn a phrase into a weapon or a drug
    You can be the outcast
    Or be the backlash of somebody’s lack of love
    Or you can start speaking up

Nothing’s gonna hurt you the way that words do
    When they settle ‘neath your skin
    Kept on the inside and no sunlight
    Sometimes a shadow wins
    But I wonder what would happen if you

I need help cuz my crush hates me for telling a friend that we hanged out but she misunderstood and said to my crush… “you know that girl?” pointing to me…”she says she dated you. Do you remember?” He said “what a lyre so not true” Do you know what I can do to get him to be my friend again? plz help me

Emily says

Well Estefany I can understand how u’r feeling. If my crush start hating me only because of a stupid misunderstanding,then I will feel just miserable. :( I think u should talk 2 him about it and tell him that it’s nothing more than a misunderstanding. If he doesn’t want to listen anything,then u can do da following things:-
      1) U can tell dat girl( 4 whom all dis started) about it and ask her 2 tell him dat it was her misunderstanding and u told nothing about dating him.
      2) U can write a small note 4 him about da misunderstanding.U can write:-
      Hey (ur crush’s name)
      At first I want to make it clear dat I have not told anything about me dating u. I had only told her dat we hanged out. But she misunderstood dat we have been dating each other. So u get it. It’s nothing more than a misunderstanding( believe me).
      4m Estefany.
      3) U can tell ur crush’s bff about it and ask him 2 talk 2 ur crush. I don’t think he will not believe his bff.
      I hope my advice will help u.
      :) ;) :D :mrgreen:

Wow, usually I’d go on the long version but am just gonna make it quick…

Explain to your friend that you guys never dated but now he hates you because she thought you were dating.

And make sure she tells your crush that she misunderstood and you never lied.

I wrote a song so here goes
    P.S. help me with boy trouble known as DDD.

Mysterious love:

I have known a million people
    But never like you
    Many friends of mine are special
    But still don’t have a clue
    Can’t you see? How beautiful you are?
    How you got to be so won-der-ful
    Get away and get out, don´t talk to me
    I don´t want to hear a Word
    Or what you have to say
    So then, why lye to me (3x)
    You made me cry Alone (long word)
    What kind of Person does that?!
    What did you want me to do?
    I guess you don’t care of how or why this happened
    Hey wait! Before I leave
    I have something to say
    Get away, don’t bother more
    But . . . Go away before I hurt you more
    And . . . STOP before it’s to late
    Doesn’t make a difference
    You hurt me anyway
    Please WAIT, let me finish
    The world’s most perfect friend
    You’ve always loved me and helped me
    Even when I was wrong
    I’m sorry that I’ve hurt you
    I’m sorry I made you cry
    Can’t I see? How beautiful you are?
    Don’t underestimate yourself (3x)
    I will do my very best to make you proud
    I promise I will try
    Everyone sees hardship
    And everyone feels pain
    Can’t you see? How beautiful you are?
    And if anyone knows it’s you and me
    Than anyone alive
    And my shoulder is always here
    If you ever need to cry
    Everything will turn out fine
    Because I love you
    Until the day I die
    Can’t I see? How beautiful you are?
    Can’t we see? How beautiful you are?

SkyBlueAnd DD lover says

Wow Nikki u are lucky that ended good cause my friend was over and my mom embarrassed me big time !

Jk but she did embarrasse me a little !!

~SONG TRIVIA: Very EASY!~
    I have died everyday waiting for you
    Darling don’t be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years, I’ll love you for a thousand more…
    :) Love this song. :)

Dork, Nerd, Geek says

Oh my gosh Nikki I am happy for you and Brandon!!!! Hip hip hoooooooooooraaaaaaaaayyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emily says

Sorry Dork Nerd Geek. This comment was 4 fan fan 3-2-1. I mistakely send it 2 u. Sorry. :(

Part 2 Revenge

Sorry to be mean but I really need to straighten a misunderstanding once and for all. Plz accept my apology. P.S. I need to BE with him at ALL times exept in the bathroom, at home etc. Thanks 4 understanding
        AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Later that dayBrandon came to me and said” I know this may sound harsh but I’m going to start dating Taylor so I need to do one thing and then were over.” He leaned in and kissed me long and determined to not stop. That is until MACKENZIE showed up with… You guessed it! Taylor. Brandon looked into my eyes and said goodbye with tears in his eyes. MacKenzie walked up to me and spit the following words: “he may not be mine, but at least I saved him from you! HA HA HA”. Both Taylor and MacKenzie sashayed away. I hate when people sashays. Part 3 coming soon.

…. Dahlia’s brother who said “you look like Taylor Swift! Where’d you been? You look hot!” OMG! Did her brother just call me HOT?!!! Then he blushed and brushed his bangs out of his eyes. Then I turned around and saw mum wasn’t there! Then a text from mum came to my cell phone. I took it out of my bag and read it. She said she was in the dressing department. “Wanna sit down?” Daniel said (Dahlia’s brother). Then he took my hand and ran to a seat. We sat down. Weird.“Have you heard about MacKenzie going to another school?” he said. “WHAAT?!!!” I replied. Could it be true? It was like one of my dreams coming true! Then I made a really ugly, dorky grin. “Um, are you OK Nikki? You look ill.” Daniel said, looking confused. Then I shook my head and said ” I’m fine.” Then Daniel took a big box wrapped up and tied with a ribbon out of his backpack and said “for you”. Akward because I had a crush on Brandon, not HIM. “For me?!” I said, turning green momentarily. Then he took my hands and, OMG! You’ll never guess what happened next! He actually kissed me! RIGHT ON THE LIPS! After our sweetheart dance, Daniel’s being doing awkward stuff! When I turned around to see what Daniel’s worried face was looking at I saw BRANDON!! I really got surprised and the look on his face looked green. Like he was about to VOMIT and PUKE! He ran away as fast as I could! Brandon, my dear Brandon. He left a box on e table with my name on it. Inside was a beautiful, fake-golden bracelet! He looked like he had eaten super-duper-hot chilli’s because his face was as red as fire!!!”WHAT DID YOU DO?! YOU KNEW BRANDON WAS THERE????” I replied. “I really need to tell you something Nikki! I’ve been waiting so long to say this BUT I RELIZE YOU LIKE BRANDON AS YOUR TRUE LOVE” I’m ENGA- but before I could continue MACKENZIE interrupted by saying behind my back “BRANDON! Before I leave I need to do something to you!” MacKenzie was in this mall?! Seriously, she shouldn’t have INTERRUPTED! Then she gave Brandon a kiss on the lips and Jessica was behind them with MacKenzie’s cell phone and took a PICTURE! I was beyond furious! I pulled MacKenzie’s skirt and she fell down backwards with a huge BANG! I grabbed my gift from Brandon, and Brandon himself and ran away as fast as I could! Brandon looked green. Like he was about to VOMIT and PUKE! Then we arrived at the entrance to the mall. “Give me a bag!” yelled Brandon then he ran inside the mall and put his head inside a bin and puked! Then he wiped his mouth and came back.”Sorry I can’t stay Nikki. I have to go! Later Nikki!” said Brandon then he left. Later that day my phone chimed. It was a message from Brandon.
    It said the following:
    I wrote him the following:
    BRANDON said:

“I FORGIVE YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND AND MY CRUSH”

Omg! Brandon just said he had a crush on me! SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

BRANDON, CAN I SEE YOU IN FUZZY FRIENDS RIGHT NOW???
    HE SAID:
    SURE. . .

-10 minutes later-

“Hey um… Nikki” his face burning. “Hi Brandon“ I said

What I said after was totally… well you’ll see.

Part 2 coming soon (if I get responses of 10 in happyfany21@gmail.com)

Part 2

So last time we heard ’bout Nikki and the gang here is what happened BRANDON said:
      “I FORGIVE YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND AND MY CRUSH.” OMG! Brandon just said he had a crush on me! SQUEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
      Nikki: BRANDON, CAN I SEE YOU IN FUZZY FRIENDS RIGHT NOW???HE SAID: SURE. . . -10 minutes later- “Hey um… Nikki” his face burning. “Hi Brandon“ I said. What I said after was totally… well you’ll see.” Look Brandon, I have a crush on you and you might not know that. What happened with Daniel was NOT SOMETHING I planned. I still lo…” he fished his face and all of a sudden I feel the taste of his lips. There is only 1 way that would had happened. He KISSED ME!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEE! Now were official and guess who were behind puppy cages in front of us. Not that we weren’t surprised but apparently MacKenzie was secretly spying and also SOBBING. Afterward MacKenzie Sat up and left. We were in shock but happy… The day after A new girl named Taylor came to the school. Chloe and Zoey were happy with my first day as Brandon’s GIRLFRIEND. Though I was worried on how Brandon looked at the new girl. As if he’d seen Taylor before. That girl looked so much like me but differently. She was nice and all but something seemed fishy. So I decided that it might be about something else. The girl approached Brandon and all of a sudden The day after A new girl named (ur name plz) came to the school. Chloe and Zoey were happy with my first day as Brandon’s GIRLFRIEND. Though I was worried on how Brandon looked at the new girl. As if he’d seen her before. Taylor’s hugging him and saying sorry about what she did. He pushed her slightly away and asked who she was and how she knew him. She got all teary and said “I’m Taylor your ex-girlfriend” she said. “How could you be here? Weren’t you supposed to be in photography middle school?” he said. So I just started running away because I was confused until Brandon caught up. He knew I was crying since I had tears on my face (Duh!!!). “Why you crying?” He even dares to ask. AARGHHH!!! The bells ring and I rush right into Biology. The class I have with Brandon.

No…. How can I tell you this gently… :oops:
      It’s a little very, disgusting, unlike Nikki’s stories, and BTW, its totally ummm…UNREALISTIC!!

Sorry! :(
      Better luck next time! Maybe you could write something more I don’t know, realistic. But on the happier note, your story was interesting!

3.5 from me! :D

I have known a million people
    But never like you
    Many friends of mine are special
    But still don’t have a clue
    Can’t you see? How beautiful you are?
    How you got to be so won-der-ful
    Get away and get out, don´t talk to me
    I don´t want to hear a Word

(THIS IS NOT ATHOUSAND YEARS)
    Or what you have to say
    So then, why lye to me (3x)
    You made me cry Alone (long word)
    What kind of Person does that?!
    What did you want me to do?
    I guess you don’t care of how or why this happened
    Hey wait! Before I leave
    I have something to say
    Get away, don’t bother more
    But . . . Go away before I hurt you more
    And . . . STOP before it’s to late
    Doesn’t make a difference
    You hurt me anyway
    Please WAIT, let me finish
    The world’s most perfect friend
    You’ve always loved me and helped me
    Even when I was wrong
    I’m sorry that I’ve hurt you
    I’m sorry I made you cry
    Can’t I see? How beautiful you are?
    Don’t underestimate yourself (3x)
    I will do my very best to make you proud
    I promise I will try
    Everyone sees hardship
    And everyone feels pain
    Can’t you see? How beautiful you are?
    And if anyone knows it’s you and me
    Than anyone alive
    And my shoulder is always here
    If you ever need to cry
    Everything will turn out fine
    Because I love you
    Until the day I die
    Can’t I see? How beautiful you are?
    Can’t we see? How beautiful you are?

if my crush’s fam came over, my sister would completely HUMILIATE us. we like eachother, and our parents are good friends, so its bound to happen one day, and when it comes, our siblings will embarress our faces off, then say we like eachother. my sister read my diary, so she knows my secrets! she tried telling my parents, and i had to read her journal to get even!

Guys if you take notes in school and use pen try using the colours 1) Red 2) Green 3) Blue.
    These are the colours that make it easier to remember.

OMG! I just hade another idea!

The Clancy Crimes #1. The Mystery of The Missing Principal.

Preview:

Harmony Whistle was not so hot on the idea of moving.

Especially when it included going to a snobby
    prep boarding school.

But after a mysterious rumor catches around, Harmony isn’t so sure she wants to abandon it.

A few weeks ago, the principal suddenly disappeared. And in his place, was a sharp knife covered in blood and his left ear.

Harmony is beginning to suspect the worst… murder. But with little evidence, many suspects, and a terrifying case, Harmony is realizing that the most important questions may have the most shocking answers.

Now, teaming up with her new friends and crush, Stacey, Irina, and Avery, Harmony is noticing that teamwork may give the answer to the most baffling question ever.

How does it seem?

Visit my blog :)
    I think u guys will like
    It!!!
    I made a lot of
    Changes and it
    Looks waaaaay
    Better than it use
    To :)
    Oh and if
    U could plz
    Take the survey
    And be honest
    Thanks

Ultimate Minecrafter! says

I remember when my crush came over with his sister and we played video games and hung out and we did have dinner but with my siblings and it was kinda awkward cuz he wasn’t sitting at the table just kinda standing there =P I recently played Minecraft online with him ^_^ Fun!

Ultimate Minecrafter says

I have the XBOX version and so does my crush so we were playing online and talking (me through the kinect him through his headphones). I hope we can do it again sometime =)

Lila the lily pad says

Ooh that does sound awesome!! I LOVE Minecraft!!! I was actually just on it on Skywars LOL. So anyway sounds fun (and awkward haha) and gotta love Minecraft!! :D

Vanilla says

No! I do :) I am also in flute ensemble.
      Right now the band is doing “Distant Land” and StarWars”

The Twinsies 23 (LLT) says

Chapter 4: The weird dreams

«The place was dark, and cold. I was in my new school. The halls are dark, cold and there’s an eery silence. There’s a door shining in front of me, and I try to reach it and open it. When I tried to run, the door disappeared. I was slightly confused, But confusion turned into horror when, suddenly, the floor disappeared, and I started to fall into a bottomless pit, eventually, falling in the abandoned library. My heart was pounding so hard, I thought that it might fall out of my chest. Suddenly, three kids appeared in front of me, which I couldn’t see because it was dark. -”You were here last night. Why?”- the first one said. -”Explain yourself.”- the second one said. -”Sorry! I didn’t mean to!”- I said, horrified, I was crying. -”Even though you are crying, we will take no mercy on you!”- the third one, the tallest one, said harshly. -”Shhh, don’t be so harsh on her. You are Young, so leave, before someone notices.”- the first one said. -”But why are you in the library, too?”- I asked. -”It is something you don’t need to know, for now.”- the second one said. -”Now, close your eyes and count to three.”- the first one said sweetly. I Did what he/she said (I couldn’t recongnize…). -”One, two, three…”- Everything turned blurry, the dark again…»

The Twinsies 23 (LLT) says

I woke up, startled. I gasped for air. That dream was so strange… I think that maybe I’m starting to feel guilty of going inside that library, But I have to go back, I promise! I looked at the clock, it was 5:49 a.m. I was finally in time! Maryam and Jamie were still sleeping. I got a shower and dressed up. When I finished, it was 6:08 a.m. -”Wake up, folks! C’mon, It’s a new day ahead of us!”- I said in a cheerfull way. They woke up kind of irritated. -”Gosh, Christine, is that how they used to woke you up in America?”- Jamie asked, kind of irritated… But then we bursted out laughing (At least we did, Maryam just got up and Did her stuff…). -”Yeah!”- I said. -”Hey, we should do a sleepover tonight… I mean, we already sleep in the same dorm, But like, playing truth or dare and that stuff!”- Jamie said. -”Um, OK!”- I said. It kind of surprised me how alike America and England can be! Today was Friday. Thank god! I was still dazed because of what had hapenned yesterday, and because of the dream… I wonder if everything that happened yesterday in that library was Part of my crazy imagination.

The Twinsies 23 (LLT) says

When they finished we got to the Cafeteria to eat breakfast. It was something that looked like scrambled eggs… Jamie sat in the popular table, with Amelia and her friends. Amelia and Jamie seemed to be close friends. Maryam sat alone. I would have liked to sit with her, But I didn’t dare to… So I sat alone. -”Hey, Chris! That’s your name, right?”- someone asks behind my back. I looked back, and it was Adam! -”Oh, Adam! Yeah, That’s my name!”- I said, nervously. -”Can I sit?”- he asked with a cute, slightly weird smile. -”Oh, Yeah!”- I said, smiling. He sat. I could not believe my luck!!! -”So, how does it feels?”- he asked. -”How does it feels? What?”- I asked. -”Coming from another continent.”- he said. -”Well, it feels sad. I miss my friends there, in Florida. I have to e-Mail my best friend, Alex.”- I said. -”That’s sad. I used to live in Manchester, But I moved to here in London…”- he said. -”Oh, That’s sad.”- I said.

-”It was more difficult for my sister, she’s 15, like me.”-

-”You have a sister?”-

-”Yeah, her name is Amelia.”-

-”Really? That sounds familiar…”-

-”Oh, Yeah, she’s sitting in that table with your roomate. Look.”-

I do what he says, and when I looked back, I saw Jamie and Amelia. Wait a second… AMELIA COLLINS IS ADAM’S SISTER?! «NOOOOO!!! It can’t be! Tell me you’re joking!!» I thought. I felt like if someone punched me in my stomach. That’s why they had the same surname! Adam and Amelia Collins!!! UGH! Well, it was very obvious: They both have brown straight hair, green eyes, even the freckles… And the same age. That’s when it hit me: They were twins! I wasn’t that sure, But it looked like they were. -”You look so much like your sister!”- I said. -”Oh, well, We’re supposed to. We’re twins, after all.”- he said. -”Oh…”- I said. I finished my breakfast as fast as possible. -”It was nice talking to you.”- I said. -”Oh, Yeah, we should repeat this, another time, maybe?”- he said. -”Totally! What about tomorrow?”- I asked. -”Great! See you later, Chris!”- he said, He has a really cute english accent! I couldn’t help But to squeal like a fangirl! He is so cute!

The Twinsies 23 (LLT) says

The bell rang, and it was time for history. -”Good morning, kids!”- Mrs. Mcmann said. -”Good morning, Mrs. Mcmann.”- the students said. They looked like zombies. I sat in my seat, next to the window. I looked outside: It was a beautiful morning of September. The leaves were falling of the branches of the trees. I tried to pay attention to the class But I was thinking about yesterday, in that library… Until I heard a tap in the window. When I looked, there was no one, But in the corner there was something written. I
        squinted to see what it said. What it said creeped me out: <>. That made my curiosity grow more wild! «I have to go back. I have to!» I thought. The hours passed, and it was music. -”Good morning, students.”- a man in his 20′s said. -”My name is Mr. Sands. We’ll be learning the basics today.”- he said. He was talking about music, and random stuff. I took out my sketchbook.

List of things that have been happening in this weird school:

A vase fell to the floor without anyone touching it
        I heard someone screaming in the apparently “lonely” library
        I had a weird dream about it
        Someone left a message on my window

About the last one, I was more than confused. I was scared. Someone already knew I was in that library. But, there was a mystery left… Who knew I was in that Library? I don’t know… OH MY GOD!!! I just remembered… I PROMISED JAMIE THAT WE WOULD MAKE A SLEEPOVER!!! WAAAAH!!! «I won’t be able to go to the library tonight! «Maybe I can cancel it…» I thought. «Or… Maybe I can come up with an excuse to skip the sleepover for at least, 30 minutes…». I thought. Then I came up with an AWESOME idea! Maybe, I could just go to the library when everyone goes to sleep! What? Tomorrow is Saturday! Besides, no one will notice! I’m practically invisible! Who knows, maybe the person that left the message will be there, and I’ll be able to confront him/her! I doubt that it was student. Why? Because, they were all too busy paying attention or taking a nap. Who would actually bother to leave a message on that window? OF COURSE, NOBODY!!!!!! A really bored person…

The Twinsies 23 (LLT) says

It was time for lunch already. I sat alone. This time, Adam sat with his stupid sister. Evelyn and Laura sat with Jamie. And Maryam sat alone. I just can’t believe that my crush’s sister is my worst enemy so far… Or is she? I was busy, thinking about all those things, when suddenly, someone sat at my table. -”I’m… I’m sorry.”- says someone. I looked up and it was Maryam. -”Oh, em… Hi! Sorry about what?”- I said. -”About Wednesday, on the bus.”- she said. -”Oh, don’t worry about that! I understand that you rather be alone.”- I said. After a long silence she said -”My name is Maryam, But I guess you already know that…”- she said. -”Sooo… I guess I could call you ‘Mary’ or ‘M’, right?”- I asked. -”No, just Maryam, It’s not that difficult to pronounce.”- she said coldly. -”Ok, so Maryam, em, were you born in England?”- I asked.

-”Yes, But my family is from Jordan. I wasn’t raised as a jordanian girl.”-

-”That’s interesting. My family is from Florida. I have a 7 years old brother, named Austin.

-”I have four siblings.”-

-”Cool.”-

-”I’m the oldest one.”-

-”Seriously? How old are you?”-

-”16.”-

-”Well, I’m 15. By the way, my name is—”-

-”Christine, But I can call you Chris. Yes, Jamie told me.”-

Well, That’s how the conversation went down. I finished my lunch and got up as fast as I could. -”It was nice to meet you.”- I said. -”Thanks, it was nice to meet you, too.”- she said coldly (as always…).

The Twinsies 23 (LLT) says

I walked until I arrived to the main halls. I was alone, But then someone came. -”So, freak, I saw you talking with my brother this morning.”- Amelia said. -”Uh? It was nothing, we just had a little chat, That’s all.”- I said. -”You know, I’ve heard that people with british accent are smarter.”- I said, as a joke to light up the mood. -”Well, you heard wrong, I know people with british accent Who are as dumb as you, loser!”- she said with a smirk. -”You know, Amelia, why do you hate me so much? I haven’t done ANYTHING to you!”- I said, furious. -”Because you are a loser, you don’t belong in here!”- she said. «Maybe she’s right…» I thought. The idea of not fitting in sounded familiar. Why? Because at my old school, I was a loser, too. -”You shouldn’t talk to my brother anymore. People will think that He’s a freak like you, and he’s probably just taking pity on you.”- she said, then she walked away. «Why is she so mean?» I thought.

The Twinsies 23 (LLT) says

The bell rang, and it was time for science. That hour, I was too distracted to listen to the teacher and her stupid constellations.

OMG I’m just like her!!! I’m from Florida, and have a brother 7 years older, but… it’s a sad story. I’ve never seen him since 2005. Before I could talk.

Did anyone notice that Nikki only posts new things every Tuesday.And she posts Fan storys every month on the 7th

i am such a dork!

SONG TRIVIA: SUPER DUPER EASY
    DUMB, AND… JUST ANSWER IT. LOL.
    Twinkle twinkle little star
    How I wonder what you are
    Up above the world so high
    Like a dimomd in the sky
    Lol. :lol:

When the blazing sun is gone,
      When he nothing shines upon,
      Then you show your little light,
      Twinkle, twinkle, all the night.

Then the traveler in the dark,
      Thanks you for your tiny spark,
      He could not see which way to go,
      If you did not twinkle so.

In the dark blue sky you keep,
      And often through my curtains peep,
      For you never shut your eye,
      Till the sun is in the sky.

As your bright and tiny spark,
      Lights the traveler in the dark.
      Though I know not what you are,
      Twinkle, twinkle, little star.

Twinkle, twinkle, little star.
      How I wonder what you are.
      Up above the world so high,
      Like a diamond in the sky.

Twinkle, twinkle, little star.
      How I wonder what you are.
      How I wonder what you are.

Catnip says

Close your tired eyes relax and then
        Count from one to ten and open them
        All these heavy thoughts will try to weigh you down
        But not this time

Way up in the air you’re finally free
        And you can stay up there right next to me
        All this gravity will try to pull you down
        But not this time

When the sun goes down and the lights burn out
        Then it’s time for you to shine
        Brighter than a shooting star
        So shine no matter where you are

Fill the darkest night with a brilliant light
        ‘Cause it’s time for you to shine
        Brighter than a shooting star
        So shine no matter where you are… tonight

Woah, Woah, Woah

Brighter than a shooting star
        Shine no matter where you are… tonight

Gaze into my eyes when the fire starts
        And fan the flame so hot it melts our hearts
        Oh, the pouring rain will try to put it out
        But not this time

Let your colors burn and brightly burst
        Into a million sparks that all disperse
        And illuminate a world that will try to bring you down
        But not this time

When the sun goes down and the lights burn out
        Then it’s time for you to shine
        Brighter than a shooting star
        So shine no matter where you are

Fill the darkest night with a brilliant light
        ‘Cause it’s time for you to shine
        Brighter than a shooting star
        So shine no matter where you are… tonight

Woah, Woah, Woah

Brighter than a shooting star
        Shine no matter where you are… tonight

A thousand heartbeats beat in time
        And makes this dark planet come alive
        So when the lights flicker out tonight
        You gotta shine

When the sun goes down and the lights burn out
        Then it’s time for you to shine
        Brighter than a shooting star
        So shine no matter where you are

Fill the darkest night with a brilliant light
        ‘Cause it’s time for you to shine
        Brighter than a shooting star
        So shine no matter where you are… tonight

Woah, Woah, Woah

Brighter than a shooting star
        Shine no matter where you are… tonight

This is one of my favourite songs! You guys know it?

The Twinsies 23 (LLT) says

Then languages. -”Good afternoon, students!”- Mrs. Lombardo said. -”Good afternoon.”- the students repeated. They looked so down! -”Well, now that you have a clear image of english, we’ll be talking about the spanish language.”- she said. Some students sighed.

Guess what peeps??? in quoir my crush handed me one of the lyrics to a song!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!! squeeee!!! LOL i am such a dork!!!

hey everyone remember me???anyways!!! I have some really exciting news….Hey everybody, wanted you to know… So proud of my mom please check out her FIRST book officially published to everyone on createspace store its a amazing, inspirational,and uplifting I love it, I know you will too it’s called Gleaning Handfulls of Purpose Along the Way by Lynda Maupin. But all you need to type in when you get to there store site is Along the Way

Rate my story out of 10 please!

A single spark ignited on my hand. I squealed, I was doing it! Making fire! I knew there was something different between me and other kids. I tried again, thinking about lighting a fire. I felt warmth on my hand then opened my eyes. A small flame was floating on my thumb. I touched it and it didn’t burn. Just on thing, how do I put it out? I thought of putting it out and it did! I gasped and ran to mum. “Mum!” I screamed. My mum came running into the hall. “What’s wrong?!” She asked me.I showed her how I could make fire on my hands. “No…” She whispered. She walked over to me and asked, “When did you find out about your power?” “Always, but it just ended up in a spark, but today I managed to…why are you so worried?” I asked. “They will find you.” Mum said then she looked up to the window and looked back at me. “I’ll explain what’s happening. Just pack very quickly and get into the car.”

What do you think? :)

Laura222 says

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE’!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My birthday is on 21 so it’ll come in 2 days

YAY

Emily says

Hey Nikki! Awsome story. I think Brandon is a really very sweet lier ( as u said) :) I wish my crush also could come over in my house. :oops:

Laura222 says

I wish I could skate its sooooooo boring staying at home and studying for exams : (. I love love love love love love love love love love and million love skating and I’m going for a skating competition soon :) and my b day also is coming in two days

Emily says

Laura222,Padypolo,Sailor Ninjago or anyone else??!!! :? Is anyone on? :? If yes, then plz chat with me. I’m getting bored alone here. :(

ATTENTION
    @Everyone

one very troubling question came in to my mind and i m not being rude or bad or anything.WHO IS PRINCESS MONICA?????????from what i’ve seen so far everyone is against her,i’ve been here since moderation was here but i’ve never noticed her comments.what did she do?i don’t want to break into a fight and if this comment was a bad one just ignore this one!

Oh, don't get me started! Well, I am not too sure, but I think she was there before mod? Is that right? Anyway I think she was one of the hackers on chatty before mod and kept on bullying everyone. Then, after mod, she came back a few moths ago, saying '_____ (Can't remember what was first) ___ Sopmonkey ___ (Something to sopmonkey...still can't remember) Or should that be sop er monkey!'. (As in, super ugly monkey. That would've worked better on me, and she could've said Blooper girl or Pooper girl...) and then she got a gravatar of an eye crying, and THEN she posted a few other mean things, but she hasn't been here for a while... so... yeah...

Who IS Princess Monica? I ever seen her b4. I think. But did you ever saw a girl called Princess Popular. She is bad too or maybe she bought a new laptop and then made her name Princess Monica.

Okay…I think I should just inform you guys that Princess Monica 101 (her orginal name) was kinda the reason Nikki put up mod in the first place.
      But honestly she’s just an atteniton seeker.
      I thought I should just say the real story…

Imma just tell you about (One of) my BFF!

Ok, so I'll call her Katy (Just a fake name) And she is exactly one hour older than me! Her mum used to work with my uncle! How creepy is that? We were born in the same hospital (Different ward though) and we're both lefties!

We're so alike! I guess that is why we're BFFs!

Flow says

Just so you know guys, I think someone’s web address has a virus or something cause I clicked on it and something happened… My screen went all red. I quickly closed the tab. BE CAREFUL!!!

Gemma says

Omg! Guys can i be on the dd team? Dork detective team?! I can be uh…gemma! Daphne’s friend helping you guys out to figure out who posted that comment!

Gemma says

Movie trivia (song way!!)
    7 a.m and early morning line up!
    Sweep all the floors to make sure they’re all clean!
    Polish and wax do laundry mop and shine up!
    And only then its like 7:15!
    And i will read a book or maybe two or three
    Ill add a few more paintings to my gallery!
    (I cant say more because it will be obvious!)

Jade says

A new dork diaries book is coming out!! Check it on amazon it’s for pre order and its coming out in June squeeee!

well,DUH!? that’s what i was thinking and then suddenly i developed a meaning which i can’t say but say to myself.why……..wait i’ll check the dictionary!!
      OMG!i just checked the dictionary which is not any dictionary but the oxford dictionary the british one and it says
      dork:a stupid or boring person that other people laugh at…….
      i got the meaning out of my head which is like a tube light :(,here on DD we hv a totally different meaning of the dork word,in the DD language it means like people who aren’t boring even though in the dictionary thingy it says we’re boring,people who aren’t as snotty and as mean as MacKenzie and who are exciting!!!!!isn’t that the real meaning of a dork belonging to DD :D :D :D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dork: Someone who is unique in their own type of way.

A dork is certainly not an idiot entirely, that’s a whole different def!

In Ed Edd n Eddy (if anyone watches this like me) Kevin always calls the Eds, a dork. Well, they do scams, and seek for attention, they annoy the others, but sometimes it goes differently.

See the Eds are most certainly dorks because of the things they do! It’s like their always outcasts but in the movie that changes, Nikki makes “Fake Vomit” yells “SQUEEE!” in her mind, even OUT LOUD in front of her own crush, and speaks in her mind,

Lots of abnormal things we do describes us as DORKS, including being in-love with a fictional character, not everyone does that, but it’s unique the way you want to imply these facts, how you sing in the shower for an example, everyone has their way of being a dork, I can’t say an exact definition but…It’s true alright!

Laura222 says

I read previously you people were talking about skating so do you all like skating please please reply because I live on skating

@Ariya and everyone
      what to do if u get stuck with a friend who u don’t want to be friend with and she thinks u r her friend and after u gave her ur skype id and phone no. and she calls u every now and then and u don’t like it a bit?that only relates to me :( !

:!: ATTENTION PEOPLE :!:
    So I changed my password, it felt so hard because that pass got me through a lot of things :(
    But it started feeling scary since I found out the guy was trying to log on into my youtube account. And what if they try doing it to my facebook page?
    I feel so... afad (mad/afraid).
    But the case is NOT closed people, I really we have to find the culprit.
    (Yeah that's right am including you)

Well all I’m gonna say is that ATLEAST BE HAPPY BRIANNA WASN’T AT THE DINNER TABLE.
    She would probably gross out Brandon, but HEY atleast now you know that Brandon can go through an hour of your family, you can definitely invite him to Chrsitmas dinners and other shindigs.

Bhavi says

i love the dork diaries,,,after i read the first one i got instantly addicted to it and i loved this short diary entry,

Well VERY excited for DD7 so far, from reading the sneak peek Nikki, Chloe and Zoey went to the Bad Boyz concert to meet up with Trevor Chase but then they run into Mackenzie and she steals Nikki’s backstage passes so Nikki, Chloe and Zoey sneak into the baclstage area and a famous makeover artist/designer thinks that they are the backup dancers and gives them a makeover.
    I wonder when Nikki will start the countdown?

Gemma says

Well guys if you dont know that if someone is married or not you say ms. But if she is you say mrs. If not miss

Gemma says

Mustacheluv im sorry i think i commented and asked you if you know the kw and im mahtaby i dont remember where my comment is so can you plz answer me?

Gemma says

OMG! OMG! Guess what! Our new year is starting in less than 23 hours! Its called norous in our country! YAY!!

Can someone please rate my story chapter, “The Glanced Goal”?

Chapter 1
    The Suspect

I slipped on my team jersey. It didn’t feel right. Keeping a secret so big from the entire school, team, and everyone else. I just sighed and grabbed my bag. “Come on, Jacqueline,” Mom shouted. “You don’t want to be late, do you?” I hopped out of the car. “Love you Mom,” I smiled, looking at my mom. “I love you too, Jackie,” she smiled back. The door slammed shut and drove away. I set my bag down in the girls’ locker room, and kept my eyes locked onto the ball. “Ball’s on the field!” the coach shouted. The only thing I could hear was the muffled voices of people saying, “I hope the Glanced Goal is here,” and “Is the Glanced Goal a girl?”

That’s the thing. I’M the Glanced Goal. I got my nickname Glanced Goal because nobody knows who it is, and that people only get glances of my cleats and swift kicks, but what they don’t know is it’s one of the weakest players on the field. You see, I’m considered one of the weaker kids, but I’m kind of the strongest. I can’t let my Glanced Goal secret get out- not even to my best friends.

The ball went out of bounds. I picked up the ball first, and my eyes searched for someone who was under suspicion that I was the Glanced Goal. Then I saw Natalia, one of the most concerned people on finding the Glanced Goal. No, she didn’t think it was me, but if I throw hard enough I’d probably make her top 40.

And I wasn’t going to take that chance.

I threw as weak as a 10 year old could throw. Natalia rolled her greenish-blue eyes. With a side-foot kick, the ball hit the goal. Natalia was one of the best kickers on the field. The whistle blew with 16 kids screaming hysterically.

Apparently, we’d won the practice game, so we had to go to the locker room and dress into some appropriate clothes and freshen up before we leave practice. We take showers because we practice on the high school football field, so coach says it’s worth it. I did some fake stretches before my shower. Then I did my real stretches in the shower. I thought as I rubbed the white eczema on the front of my neck. I wish nobody could find out that I’m the Glanced Goal, I wished. But that isn’t possible. A secret so big is exposed eventually. There’s nothing you can do to stop it. But- The water turned off. My timer had gone off. I grabbed my towel and stepped outside. Once I changed into some sneakers, shorts, and a blue and white tank top, I headed over to the playground. Mom wasn’t picking me up until 5:00, because she had some errands to run. “Hey Jacqueline,” Steven yelled, running after me. “I have to ask you something!” He stopped in front of me and smiled kind of shy. “By any chance, do you have any information on the Glanced Goal?”

I had to think fast. I’d forgotten that I told Steven that I had information. “I know her height,” I shrugged. “But that’s not really important.”
    “Is too,” he smiled. “I can have some information of anything and put it to good use,” He smiled.
    “She’s the same height as any other 10 year old,” I shrugged. That’s when I realized- I said MY age!!
    “She’s 10? That’s useful,” He guessed.
    “I’m not SURE,” I told him. “She actually looks… 11, really.”
    “I think Natalia is the Glanced Goal.”
    “No, I don’t.”
    “Why not?”
    “Well, for one, she’s not afraid to show anyone her kicks. She’d rather show them off and brag.”
    “True, true. But she’s a great kicker, and I think she’ll play the championship with us.”
    I didn’t want to wind up giving him any accidental information. “I’ll talk later,” I promised. “Alright,” he smiled, not looking away. “Thanks for the information, by the way!” Just then my mom pulled up. “No prob,” I said, grabbing my bag and rushing towards the car. “Also, you can be in my Glanced Goal Hunters club!” I opened the door and sat down. “I’ll have a pass for you by Monday!” My seat belt clicked. “It’s really fun and we found lots of information!” I slammed the door. “Jacqueline, wait!” Mom started moving.

I would do whatever I could to get away from him.

Even though me number one plan could get me in big trouble.

I’m finally on. :P I had to stay after school until 4:10, and tommorow I have t stay until 4:55!! :( Such madness. I stay after to improve my math. Hope it works so I don’t end up in summer school… :(