ZOEY’S FIRST TV SHOW!

Zoey's First TV Show

Yesterday was Zoey’s first show on our local TV station, and I’m super proud of her!

(If you have no clue what I’m talking about, read this post from last week.)

I was SUPER grateful for all your suggestions, and I ended up sharing them with Zoey so she could plan her first show (with me and Chloe, since we were her first guests!).

We decided that we’d start with a short conversation about crushes…because let’s face it: if you want a girl our age to pay attention, you start with, “Your crush would TOTALLY notice you if….”

Then we were going to do a segment called “Make It Work” where we restyle horrible department store clothes to make them look less hideous and cheap. (If you watch Project Runway, you know I totally stole that from that old dude, Tim Gunn!)

We planned to end the show with a segment called “They Did WHAT?!” where we would read letters from viewers about super embarrassing things their parents did, and give them advice to deal with it.

Sounds like a great show, right? I thought so, too!

And it would have been, if a million and one things didn’t go wrong!

When the show started, Zoey looked right at the camera and said, “Welcome to the Zoey show! I’m your host, Zoey. These are my special guests, Nikki and Chloe. My uncle’s name is Joey, today it’s super snowy, and I promise I won’t be too showy!”

Spontaneous rhyming…a sure sign she was nervous! Since the show’s live, Chloe and I giggled, as if she said the funniest thing ever. We didn’t want to make her feel bad!

When we started the first segment about crushes, I mentioned that you can get your crush to notice you by being yourself instead of trying WAY too hard, like some nasty, obnoxious people we know. (AHEM, MacKenzie!)

Then Zoey said, “Yeah, there’s nothing worse than trying too hard. It’s like Alana Thompson said, ‘Why try to be someone you’re not? Life is hard enough without adding impersonation to the skills required.’”

It was a totally awesome quote, like all the ones Zoey finds in her self-help books, but Alana Thompson is Honey Boo Boo’s real name, and I’m pretty sure she didn’t say that!

When we got to the next segment, the one where we planned to restyle hideous department store clothes, I went off camera and put on this horrible, itchy pair of peach overalls.

When I came back, Zoey took out a big pair of scissors to restyle my outfit.

I guess because she was still nervous she forgot how gravity works…because she cut both of the straps and the overalls fell right off me. Luckily, I was wearing shorts and a T-shirt underneath!

I thought maybe the last segment, “They Did WHAT?!” would be better. But nope! It wasn’t!

Zoey introduced it by saying, “And now, a letter from one of our viewers at home. This one comes from a girl named Caitlin, who writes, ‘My dad jogs wearing super short shorts. They’re pretty much daisy dukes…and it’s winter! I’ve asked him to stop wearing them, but he never listens. How can I get him to stop dressing like Miley Cyrus? He’s HUMILIATING me!’”

Zoey started great. She said, “Oh man, that’s a tough situation! It sounds like he can’t stop…and he won’t stop…” (You know, from the Miley Cyrus song!)

But then she said, “…so, um, well, if he can’t stop and won’t stop, then well, what can you do! That’s all we have time for this week on the Zoey show. Thanks for tuning in everyone!”

Zoey is the wisest girl I know, but she couldn’t think of a SINGLE piece of advice!

Yup, the show was a hot mess! So why did I write that I was proud of her? Here’s why…

Right after the show, Chloe and I gave her a big hug and said, “Great job, Zoey! You were awesome!”

And she said, “You guys are really good liars! But that’s okay. I had fun and I’ll do better next week!”

THAT’S why I’m super proud of her. She may be a total dork, but she’s my hero! :)

Comments

Aw! Hope your show will turn out better, Zoey! For the record, I think it was funny! :) kudos to you and Chloe, Nikki, for making Zoey feel better! :)

ANA says

omg sounds like the show was a huge mess!!!!!!!!!!!! that sounds sooo embarrassing… maybe it’ll be better next week?… :P lol :mrgreen: :lol:

Maybe next week you all can talk about friendships since you all are BFFs and a lot of people can relate to you guys. Then for “Make It Work” you can turn an ugly shirt from K-Mart in to an infinity scarf with tassels and some shorts out of jeans. Last for “They Did WHAT” at least look at the letter before the show and think of some advice next time because that show was a TRAIN WRECK!

OMG!! History class was so wierd today!
    We had a subsitute today. And while we were watching a video, everyone was raving on how this guy Edger likes this girl Lexi. They both were like, super embarrised! Then in the middle of class, Edger out of no where yelled out, “Lexi, would you be my girlfriend?!”
    OMG!! Everyone was laughing so hard, and saying, “OOOOH!!”
    “Yeeess!” Lexi said laughing. OMG!! It was such a wierd scene!
    Then after class Edger was had his hand around Lexi and they were flirting…
    It was so wierd!

I like the oufit that Zoey had on!
    And that must have been embarrising! But who knows, maybe the people watching the show might like it because of the “comedy”!

Next week for the show to run smoothly you guys can talk about BFFs because everyone can relate to that. Next for “Make It Work” you can take a pair of horribly made jeans and add rips in it and make them look cooler, or take a shirt from K-Mart and turn it into an infinity scarf with tassels! For “They Did WHAT?!” you could try to read the letter when you get it before the show. And last don’t be nervous Zoey you can ask Chloe and Nikki to be with you. P.S- This week’s show was a HOT MESS!

I actually think the show wasn’t THAT much of a hot mess….people like comedy :) Besides, it’s your first show, the first try isn’t always gonna be perfect.

We got our report cards today….I was happy with my grades, but when it came down to gym and health: D for gym, B- for health. I wasn’t THAT worried about health, but when I saw my gym mark, I felt like crying. I’ve NEVER gotten a C or D IN ME LIFE!

When we went to our lockers, I was kept out of my locker by my 2 locker buddies, they were hogging all the space -_-

So I waited at my friend’s locker, which was right beside the classroom. One girl was bragging to everyone that she got a B+ in health. :/ She normally does that.

My teacher was telling everyone not to be discouraged, and when she saw me, she called my name. She told me to come into the class.

When I went into the class, that’s when I started crying like crazy! I know someone here might think I’m a crybaby, and I admit, I am sometimes…

My teacher gave me tissues and encouraged me. She’s one of my favourite teachers :D

But, I’m SO scared! I don’t want to tell my mom! :( But, tbh, I think my gym and health teacher has something against me. Probably because my brother wasn’t a good student in her language class a few years ago…

Does anyone have any advice? :(

Dara says

Maybe you should talk to your teacher and ask her what you need to exel at or maybe if you think you can do better in those classes like always offering to help or paying attention I am sure your grades will change

Oh wow! I feel sooooooooooooo sorry for you!
      I wouldnt feel embarrased though.
      But aren’t gym teachers also suppose to grade by effort??
      I hope they didnt lower your grade because of your brother. Like, WHAT?? Its your brothers fault you got one of the WORST (sorry) GRADES EVER??! Was he even THERE when you that class??
      Case Closed… I think

Sometimes I really want to higher up my grades for Science, but I feel like, since she picks her favorites, at least that’s what I think, she makes it IMPOSSIBLE for the rest of us to pass her class! I only left the first marking period with a 70% (we don’t get As and Bs, we get numbers) which is not so good.

My mom always said I needed to pass Science, although I had my other grades I was passing, besides Spanish, because I hardly did her work. I don’t think they hate you, they just really need to focus on other students performance, seriously, it’ll do them good, you shouldn’t show your tears for it, because I know if you really try Mariam, you can get the bestest grade possible! :)

I’m not getting my report card untill friday… And i’m sure I did WAY worse than last time in Gym… I keep on forgeting my gym clothes!
      And also in math. I didn’t pass a SINGLE quiz my teacher gave us!
      Even in Science, my favorite subject! I forgot to turn in some Vocabularys!
      But i’m trying to improve… trying.

For collage, it’s going to be tough, I’m scared the fact that what if the grades I get in my freshmen year now, will reflect on what collage you’ll need the grades for? It’s just like in how Middle School you need at least an %80 in each course to pass! For us they always checked your 7th grade report card to match high school records.

Realy? OMG!! I’m in 7th grade, and I have like, 6 more years untill college! But at least my school started a new class, Career Investigation, where you learn about high school, college, etc.
        I realy need to start studing!

I told my mom, and she was a bit angry at first, but when I explained the whole thing, she understood. :D

I think I might talk to my gym teacher about so I’m a bit more clear about it…

Gemma Sampson says

Wow, it takes a big heart to still have confidence after what had just happened. I would like to say that i too, am proud of Zoey. I wish i could be more like her. I admit i’m not that confident. When i got into the essay competition, i skipped a whole page of my story, and i felt sick for the next week, embarrassed. I got last place, and i just wanted to cry. Thank goodness, i have such wonderful friends that helped me get through it! :D

i thought it was funny i dont think you were bad at all zoey at least it was not boring like history class and math and well school is just boring

i thought you were funny and cool not at all bad or boring like school mabey you need to work on not cutting straps off but other that you should not change the show at all

wow what happened? ik my worst nightmare would be if Tyler duenkel (a guy who’s prettymuch boy Mackenzie) asked me on a date cause there would be hardly any way out of it. i wouldnt ever want to hurt any1′s feelings, even if they seem like a jerk to me, but i also have a crush on sum1 else and don’t want to date :/
      but i have a bad feeling that may happen :(
      any advice for future reference? just wanna be safe about it.

Kristen says

Maybe next time for Zoey’s show… she could think the cameras are under-wears instead of well, a CAMERA!!!! it could get away the nervousness (for me it helped)

Heheheh…You could name the first episode of the TV show: First Episode: Comedy! That would be a perfect title. A TV series has episodes with different names, that could be the first one’s. :D I actually think it was pretty funny, I’m sure next time Zoey could give better advice!

BasenjiLuvahPJO says

Wow! The next show will totally be better. Thank goodness you had extra shorts on! xD I cannot wait to get book seven! SO EXCITED!!! R@and0m question: Who wins: Percy Jackson or Carter Kane? Anyone else huge Rick Riordan fangirls??? X)
    P.S. I’m new here! lol

Makenzie says

OMG! Hope you do better Zoey! I Totes understand your feelings! It happened to me when I spoke in front of my class and was caught taking itty bitty little toot. :/ Was sooooooooooo embarassing!!!!!!!!!!! Good Luck!

OMG Really????? Well… at least Zoey was on TV at all! As they say… Stay Strong Beautiful, because things will get Better,
    It May Be Stormy Now, But It Can’t Rain Forever! :D Oh, and please click (or tap) my name for my blog!

@ARIYA
    Just stopped by on your blog! It’s so cool! And at least you are doing better in swimming! But I tottaly can’t swim! It’s one of my embbarising secrets… :oops:

Before you open your mouth mouth to rain on someones parade remember you can’t blame them if they choose to leave.(maybe forever) I think I would like to share some things with you guys. A while back on instagram on an account I posted a coset cosplay nothing more than some fun. Then it seems someone else posted my picture saying my cosplay was horrible. Not a big deal right? yeah but my friends found this they took to telling this girl off her response was quite simple a few words actually “why don’t you all go back to your queen sophie” once again not a big deal I guess but them there were comments so many ones like “oh her shes so annoying” and others like that those got to me but the word Queen is very similar to the one used by my tormentor back in fourth grade it was a usual gym day and I can’t remember quite what was said but thats not quite important the word she used quite sarcastically was “princess” this girl called me a spoiled brat, stupid, a fly ect and I started to believe everything. As soon as the simialar word was brought back in a similar use I started to cry and my whole day was ruined. This girl has not stopped with insults she has said I draw like a nine year old and so on. So thank you princess monica for decided to make me your target like countless others have in the past

Aww… I’m sorry to hear that. But some people don’t know that they have to think before they open their mouth. Like, there’s a saying: If you can’t say anything nice, then don’t say ANYTHING!

Kaitlen’s right, it’s usually the people who always try to pick on their “easy targets”, but in really people who speak from their minds, don’t think before they speak, especially on Instagram, someone’s made a hate page bullying this poor girl called I_HATE_BRIANNA_LUSK, and calls every one of her pictures ugly, thinking she can get away with it, but you’re a strong person, and people who believe what this girl was doing is just wrong, they told us on Tumblr if we had an Instagram, block her and report her, she didn’t deserve to do something like that.

They may look down upon you, but however what talents they don’t have for them to do such a thing?

LuckyNumber2 says

@Sopmonkey,
      When recently I read a book about cyber bullying, I was, well, horrified to see the things people dare to do on the internet. That girl, even though you may not realize it, she’s a cyber bully. The one who told you that you were a brat, well for one she’s wrong, and two, she’s a regular mental bully, which means she hurts you with words. For about a year and a quarter, my now friend used to bully me and others my age. After my mom told her and her sidekick they got nicer. So now she’s my friend and in my class and stopped bullying!

LuckyNumber2 says

@Sopmonkey,
        I just edited this.
        When recently I read a book about cyber bullying, I was, well, horrified to see the things people dare to do on the internet. That girl, even though you may not realize it, she’s a cyber bully. The one who told you that you were a brat, well for one she’s wrong, and two, she’s a regular mental bully, which means she hurts you with words. For about a year and a quarter, my now friend used to bully me like that and others my age. After my mom told her and her sidekick they got nicer. So now she’s my friend and in my class and stopped bullying!

Yeah. You’re right. Remember over the summer on the advice post: when you think your’e not pretty, or something like that, there was another cyberbully… I forgot her name. I think it was Princess something.

There was another girl, Lulu Nicole, she used to get on EVERYONE’S case, and specifically reply to people’s comments on how her life is richer than Mackenzie’s, and we’re all just dorks, seriously I got on that girls case all the time, she can seriously be some old man eating chips out there sitting on a laptop, I may be wrong but there is always a troll/bully on a website doing such stuff.

Yeah. No one knows who people on the internet realy are. And the cyber bullies on DD could just be BOYS… because you know how boys are. But I could be wrong, because nobody knows!

LuckyNumber2 says

I <3 this website! Everybody's friendly and I fit in! At school, I feel lonely. :-( Well, at least I fit in with my crush! one he actually said we were meant to be together! :-)

I absolutely hate it when people try to use people with low self-esteem. Its just wrong.
    Example: A mean girl calls a very pretty, social butterfly ugly. But the pretty girl wont feel bad, she'll just call the mean one a bad name.
    BUT, if that mean girl calls someone that little self-esteem, shyness and thinks she not beautiful girl ugly. She'll get really upset and her feelings will be hurt A LOT.

YAY! I finished my cookies and they look so yummy!
    Must. Take. Bite.
    OWW! HOT! HOT! HOT! IT BURNS! MY INNOCENT MOUTH! :P WHAT?! HOW DARE I GRIN WHILE MY MOUTH TURNS RED!!

Sofia says

My momm i9s making me apply to all girld school but i dont want to go to an all girl schol i tried to tell her but she wont listen i like having boys around

Try comparing to her how the different varieties of being in a regular school with boys AND girls are, what are the things they have, and don’t have, things you can do in a school of both, and for just an all-girls school, your mom has to listen to you either way!

This’ll show how bored I am:

Don’t do love, don’t do friends
    I’m only after success
    Don’t need a relationship
    I’ll never soften my grip

Don’t want cash, don’t want card
    Want it fast, want it hard
    Don’t need money, don’t need fame
    I just want to make a change
    I just wanna change [5x]

I know exactly what I want and who I want to be
    I know exactly why I walk and talk like a machine
    I’m now becoming my own self-fulfilled prophecy
    Oh, oh no, oh no, oh no, oh

One track mind, one track heart
    If I fail, I’ll fall apart
    Maybe it is all a test
    Cause I feel like I’m the worst
    So I always act like I’m the best

If you are not very careful
    Your possessions will possess you
    TV taught me how to feel
    Now real life has no appeal
    It has no appeal [5x]

I’m gonna live, I’m gonna fly,
    I’m gonna fail, I’m gonna die,
    I’m gonna live, I’m gonna fly
    I’m gonna fail, gonna die, die, die, die

I know exactly what I want and who I want to be
    I know exactly why I walk and talk like a machine
    I’m now becoming my own self-fulfilled prophecy
    Oh, oh no, oh no, oh no, oh

Hi guys! Can you please help me out and tell me how long this moderation thing is going to hang on if you are a new user? I am and I really want to know when you can chat instantly. Please help me out! Thanks! ( this message is also going to be moderated so yeah)

You’re going to have to break it to the guy, and tell him that, you’re…kind of taken, or else people’ll keep thinking you guys are a “Match in Harmony” or something, that’s the thing about Februaries, it’s like weird things ALWAYS happen near Valentines day!

ALRIGHT, I’m waiting until tomorrow, if they don’t let my other account comment I’m going to stick to this one, I don’t know my number goes up for Taeko Yasuhiro, but my comment doesn’t even display! XDDDDDDDDDD

I’m so frustrated!

I watched a show and the end was so adorable! I actually teared up a bit :oops:
    And then, well, after Zack woke up from a thirty minute nap, he realized he was stuck in a janitor’s closet so he had to climb up a vent to go back to the orchestra (which, BTW, is where he was suppose to be because he’s in it), falls out of the vent twelve feet off the ground crashes into the drums, and breaks his back right in front of the audience.
    He tried to be all, “TaDa!! oww…”

that reminds me :!:
    MISS.PIKACHU TIPS AND ADVICE FOR SURRVING DORK DIARIES: when someone comes onto the website acting all that or calling us names or whatever just know that they’re fake and are just seeking attention and maybe want to become well known on this website but in order to do that you have to do what we all did stick through it and one day you will become DD famous :mrgreen:

that reminds me :!:
    MISS.PIKACHU TIPS AND ADVICE FOR SURRVING DORK DIARIES # 2: when someone comes onto the website acting all that or calling us names or whatever just know that they’re fake and are just seeking attention and maybe want to become well known on this website but in order to do that you have to do what we all did stick through it and one day you will become DD famous :mrgreen:

umm why not
    [blank] or [blank] part 1
    jeans or skirts
    flats or vans
    t-shirt or tank top
    hoodie or dresses
    cookie or cupcake
    black or pink
    bad girl or good girl
    don’t care or feminist
    strong or weak
    hottie or nottie
    pony tail or pig tail
    my answers: jeans,vans,t-shirt,hoodie,cookie,black,bad girl,don’t care,strong,hottie,pony tail :)

OMG! The show was a disaster! But it was your first time. I know you’ll do better next week though. BTW I haven’t seen the cover for your seventh book yet!

Wow Nikki! It is so lucky that you were wearing a shirt and shorts underneath. And also, it was the first episode, so there won’t be as many viewers. There will be more the longer the show goes on for.

:idea: MY BRILLIANT IDEA :idea:
    so some people on this website make awesome stories (plz continue doing that) or give amazing advice (trust me when i ask for advice you guys always give the perfect answer) and me well i make quizes (no very intertaining ones but hey i at least have people that answer :D ) and of course the imfamous miss.pikachu’s tips and advice but i want to do something that has never been done before im going to make-well i dont know really what to call it but im gonna give advice post things that you guys can relate to and you guys can tell me what you wanna see next and i think i’ll post what you wanna see next for example on Tuesdays,Fridays,And Saturdays i will post and as for the advice i figure i’ll post some chatzy link and you can tell me you issue there . so every Tuesday i’ll answer the question that catch my eye (ex: does this guy like me,my parents are soo embaressing, i hate how i dress etc.) so advice people make sure to post yours before every Tuesday kay let me know what you guys think down below (replies :) ) and maybe a suggestion on to what you want to see ite Miss.Pikchu out

Elle says

It dosent matter how popular you are or what you look like, the only thing that matters is your personality! I’m sick of people saying that ” oh in mire popular than you so I’m better that you.” NO everyone has a heart it dosent matter if they might seem rude. Just remember that every one has a heart and they all feel things the same way everybody else does, some people don’t think about others some people only think about them selves!

Erica says

omg sounds like it kinda went bad but also good at the same time and maybe next time will be better don’t worry Zoey it’ll get better

Yes but that’s happened many times and miss pika chi continued it on, like I remember like, mid last year or something, I wrote a story and someone told me that a stupid, crazy idea (The person leaved after that) so I just simply said “I don’t care what you think, because it’s my story, not yours.”.
    But they were both wrong

ok i need advicE SO I HAVE A CRUSH HES KINDA A JERK.BUT SOMETIMES HE ACTUALLY TRIES TO BE NICE TO ME.I THINK
    MAYBE IM JUST STARSTRUCK BUT I THINK SO.HOW DO I KNOW HE LIKES ME AND WHY IS HE SO MEAN?

Renee1D says

This is really not that bad, i mean its your first time. You should have some new things though. You could have what you already have cos i think they are pretty awesome and you should have a Celeb column. I am close to your age and who doesnt like celeb gossip? Its just a opinion.

DDStar says

WOW Zoey! AWWEEESSSSOOOMMMMEEE!!!!
    If the show was actually real, I would totally watch it!!!
    OMG!! I just went on Amazon and saw the Dork Diaries 7 book cover Tales from a Not-So-Glam-TV-Star.
    I cannot wait!!!!! MAN!
    NIKKI YOUR DIARIES ROCK!!! XD :D

DDStar says

I SO wish I had a blog… there would be a DD section in it and an Anime section. I am SO addicted to it these days lol.

DDStar says

Oh man, did I just see a FIGHT before I posted…?
    I dunno what u guys are talking about, but I am SO NOT gonna interfere…
    Let’s talk about…umm, unicorns?!

Hi says

Hi I just wanted to say it must be sooooooo weird writing a diary then it becomes a random book called
    DORK diaries…But can I say the books are funny and really help me through middle school !!!!!!!!

Miss Know it all. says

I have a PERFECT mystery story for Dork Diaries!
    “Principal Winston’s daughter”
    At school I noticed that Principal Winston was upset. Okay, more than upset. “Whats wrong?” I ask.
    “Oh nothing, except for the fact my daughter has been kidnapped…” Principal Winston said.
    Kidnapped? Oh boy….. I tell Chloe and Zoey.
    “Nikki, shouldn’t we stay out of Principal Winston’s buisness?” Chloe asks.
    “Guys this is serious…” I say. “Fine..” Chloe says.
    After school we get super cute spy gear on. Like sunglasses, hats and other stuff.
    Then I see a photo drop out of Principal Winston’s pocket.
    “Is this her?” Zoey asks.
    “Must be,” I say.
    OMG, we were like those guys from that TV show “Law and Order” I imagined that theme song in my head.
    Dah,dah dah dah,dah, dah,dah, DAH
    Okay, back to the story.
    So, Chloe Zoey and I saw a building made out of gray stone.
    “Should we check inside of there?” Chloe asked?
    “Yeah,” Zoey says.
    When we get inside we see a man. Chloe takes his picture.
    “Why did you take his picture?” I hiss.
    “He’s a suspect.” Chloe said. She did have a point.
    “What are you doing here?” I ask.
    “What are three girls looking ridiculous doing here?” The man said.
    “Oh you’re going to get it now!” Chloe said.
    “NO, Chloe, its not worth it.” Zoey said.
    “Sorry about our friend,” I say.
    “Did you read the sign, no trespassing.” he asked.
    “What are YOU doing here?” Chloe asked suspiciously.
    “I work here.” he said.
    Chloe Zoey and I run out of the building.
    “So, our first suspect Mr. Grumpy pants,” Chloe said.
    We head to Crazy Burger for lunch. “This is going to be harder than we thought,” Zoey says.
    “We only have one suspect,” I say.
    Then our very MEAN waitress comes over. “Will there be anything else *snort* *snort,” Chloe
    took her picture.
    The lady went crazy.
    The next day….
    After school….
    We go to the gray building, and we see the same man. Chloe, Zoey and I hurry up. We try to open the door. Then I saw the waitress from crazy burger too!
    “Its locked,” Chloe says.
    Zoey grabs a rock and she’s about to smash a window. “WAIT!” I look threw the window. I saw, PRINCIPAL WINSTON’S DAUGHTER!
    “What is it?” Zoey asked. “Oh my gosh.” Chloe takes the rock from Zoey and smashes the window.
    “RUN!” I tell Principal Winston’s daughter.
    We call the police.
    “You figured this out?” The policeman asked
    At school Principal Winston found out.
    Brandon gave me a big hug!
    EEEK!
    And Mackenzie and Jessica were so jealous!

Olivia N. :D (AKA Dork Diaries LOVER) says

I can’t wait for Dork Diaries 7 guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It’s coming out June 3, 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Olivia N. :D (AKA Dork Diaries LOVER) says

OMG!!!!!!! This story is so amazing!!! Are you from England? I give you a 1!!! Just kidding. I give you a 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flying Dog says

:D guess what Dork Diaries Fans? THEY RELEASED THE COVER PREVIEW FOR DORK DIARIES 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its AWESOME and it has BRANDON on the cover! You can see it by looking up Dork Diaries 7! What do u guys think of the new cover?

URGENT REPORT

Dork Diaries 7 is coming on June 3rd, 2014.
    It’s called Tales From A-Not-So Glam TV Star.
    Nikki is in the spotlight! Now that their recording their own song, their doing a reality show! But will the glamour also cause unexpected problems, while TV cameras are following her and her friends everywhere?
    And will Brandon and Nikki’s friendship be ruined because of the reporter’s nosy ness?
    Find out in the book this June!

That’s what I thought!

I’m literally going insane! I miss my DD EXCITMENT! Sure, I own four books and their totally awesome, but I’m DESPERATE for the new humor, drama, and EXCITMENT!!

I SO WANT DORK DIARIES 7,TALES FROM A NOT-SO-
    GRAM TV STAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my fan story on the wrong coulumn sorry enjoy its
    the principal one…PrincipAL Wiston was standing at our table and he said we are going to meet taylor swift squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

my sis is sooo embarassing grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr