WHAT TO DO WHEN YOUR SISTER GETS YOU IN TROUBLE

This question comes from Pam. She writes:

I have a sister who is always annoying me. When I do my homework, she always comes strolling in my room and tries to steal my lip gloss. I don’t like this, so I tell my mom, but she always finds a way to get me in trouble. What should I do?

My advice:

Hi Pam! I can TOTALLY relate to your problem because Brianna is always all up in my personal business, and it drives me CRAZY!

I have three suggestions for you.

First thing: When she tries to annoy you, ignore her!! I’m sure you have awesome lip gloss, but that’s probably not why she barges in and takes it. I think she’s just trying to get you going!

Maybe she’s just super bored, so she wants to create some drama, but your bedroom’s NOT her stage! It will be a lot harder for her to get you in trouble if you don’t react to her at all.

Once she sees she’s not getting a rise out of you, she’ll probably stop doing it so much.

Second thing: I know this might sound crazy, since she’s being so awful, but when she’s NOT doing annoying stuff, pay more attention to her.

I don’t know if she’s younger or older than you, but Brianna’s usually WAY less annoying when I do that. I think she’s such a brat sometimes because she wants to hang out with me, but she thinks I don’t want to hang out with her.

Pick a time when your sister’s not doing anything obnoxious and do something nice for her. Maybe she’ll be so grateful that she’ll start being nicer to you.

If those two things don’t work, sit your parents down some time when she hasn’t done anything and tell them what’s going on.

This way, she won’t be there with a different story, so they won’t have to choose which one of you to believe.

Just tell it to them straight! Let them know she’s taking your stuff, bothering you when you’re doing your homework, and telling lies to get you in trouble.

Once they know what’s up, they’ll be less likely to believe her next time she starts making stuff up.

So that’s my advice: don’t let her get to you, try to get closer to her, and tell your mom and dad if that stuff doesn’t work!

What do you guys think? Do you have any advice for Pam?

Comments

Lipglossy! says

S’alright. I never get in first either! It’s so unfair! I may have to deal with this the only way… Juicy lipgloss!!!

yeah my sister is rude to me. and sometimes she is rude to me and sometimes i am rude to her. BUT just to let you know we SOMETIMES get along. sooo i think that is all for today.

Olivia says

I have a sister,and I’m older than her, so I sort of have an advantge, but I’m only 2 years older. I usually end up yelling at her, but sometimes I find that spending time with her helps with the problem.

Im the oldest sister in my family, but I have two,cruddy,bratty sisters and one lives in the same state as I do, but the OTHER one lives in a DIFFRENT state as I do.One is 6, but the OTHER is 11 months old. JUST CRUDTASTIC!!:(!!

DORK DIARIES
      Funniest People:
      Lulu
      Just Jamie
      Holly
      Sally
      ****************
      Thanks so much for reading! I’ll be making these everyday so make sure to to comment a lot to be in these categories! Make sure to comment on what categori to add or people! Thx!!
      ****************************************

annaysa says

Hey what’s up I love zayn malik from 1D he is just so cute. Brandon and nikki are a great couple and my sister is so annoying talking about how cute justin bieber is I mean look at him he sags his pants but she also is so upsest that my mom is going to by her a toy unicorn wich I really think is really adorable.

BusyGamer10 says

LOL!My sister is four years younger than me and she GETS ON MY NERVES!! OMG! MY sister always gets me in trouble. She always finds a way to get me in trouble. Even if she has to lie! It’s like my sister is evil. She’s smarter than i thought she was! I have no way to solve your problem Pam. I have tried EVERYTHING to get her to stop, but it never works out. I feel bad for you Pam. I feel your pain. (My sister’s also so dramatic!) She’s always like “is this yours” and i say yes “then she ends up either hiding it, tearing it, or bawling it up.

Tracy the argentine says

Hi Pam!
      ive got same problem. my sis keeps taking my personal stuff without permission. that sucks!..
      when i was 9 (imma now 12) my parents got me a doll. i liked it a lot. and then my sis began to steal it!now the fiasco is over.
      it’s no use to buy her same stuff, cuz she wants YOURS and only yours.
      why?
      cuz you{re her big sis. her role model.
      that is stupid but when you grow up you{ll be proud.:D

Sally says

Hey guys I’m back from a LONG break I had :) But I have some bad news.
    (this first thing isn’t so bad) ]
    1.I lost my profile pic, and I forgot how to get one
    2.I’ll tell you soon

Just Jamie says

OH MY GOSH!!! My uncle FINALLY brought my DS back!!! I’VE BEEN WAITING TO PLAY IT EVER SINCE CHRISTMAS!!! I left it at his house.

when I was walking in my locker to get a laptop
      and notebook to write something like girls is
      talking to me say something like a party is Just my family and friend”s Always be friend”s
      forever has can be here for you an me this is the best part About I am going to a dance with
      my friend is Freddie Benson ask me to pick me
      up at his house to see Carly Shay my best friend

who sings Right and true you are has be keep my
      heart how wounder I am a winner is me to think
      About to say something I see to look the sky
      and clouds like a heart Always keep my heart
      inside
      p.s. this is my song I like to post this picture of me

Sally says

I was gonna say, since no one is noticing me, i might quit. I’m invisible now. I used to be noticed, but now I’m not. Idk why. Maybe its because I’m a loser… Which is true.. :(

Just Jamie says

DORK DIARIES AWARDS
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    A lot of people have been making DD Award things, I think it was Lily and/or Lulu, and I wanted to do one, too. CREDIT TO LILY & SAPPHIRE (Just found out… ). Everyone gets to nominate! EVERYONE. 3+ Nominees per category.

DATE:
    When I get enough nominees. (Hopefully next week)

MOST POPULAR IN DD:

Girlygirl

GuitarGirl

Ninja Girl

Lulu

MOST CREATIVE:

_____________________________________

If you have any more ideas on what you should be nominated for, then please tell me by replying to this comment only.

You cannot nominate yourself because that would be unfair.

You cannot nominate more than one person each category.
    Ex: Don’t say, “I nominate Star, Kay, Bella, and Tori for most missed person.”. You can say, “I nominate Kay for most missed person.”.

Please don’t nominate a person who has already been nominated. It confuses me and sometimes I put their name twice for the same category.
    Ex: Don’t say “I nominate Dance for nicest person” if she’s already there.

Thanks!
    ~Jamie

Hey Nikki JB in the house .It’s my first time reading your books so I am half wase done with your book and I love it I am your #1 fan

Just Jamie says

ONE DIRECTION WARS
    **************************************************************************************
    Rules:
    -You may only pick one member.
    -No being rude, mean, cussing, etc.
    -You cannot say nice stuff about the other 1D members.
    -You can’t change the topic.

Judge 1: Just Jamie
    Judge 2: ________________________________
    Judge 3: ________________________________
    Backup Judge 2: ________________________________
    Backup Judge 3: ________________________________

Liam Payne:

Harry Styles:
    Mai May14

Louis Tomlinson:
    Ninja Girl

Niall Horan:
    Ms.Smiley12

Zayn Malik:
    ________________________________

Sign up now before it gets filled! :D

ritz cracker says

id say you should tell your little sister to get out of there. i have a similar problem like that. my cousins keep on annoying me. what i do is i count down and if they dont go away when i get to zero, i pick them up, take them out the door and close the door. there are even annoying me know!!!

good thinking ritz cracker. and also pam, your parents have to see you as a trustworthy daughter.they also have to see what their other daughter is doing.
        ive got a problem too. my brother is always annoying me. the bad thing is that he starts crying, making people think that he didnt do anything and im just tring to get him in truoble .:(
        Pam, stand up for yourself. your the oldest and the oldest have to take control. pam dont let your parents denying you and your sister be annoying and a little pest make you stop giving up and just letting your parents beleive something that isnt true. youve got to stand up and defend yourself like a big sister should!
        Good Luck Pam,
        Heather

Z Mustache says

I wanna be Zayn! I even know his full name, Zayn Jawaad Malik! His favorite color is purple, his favorite food is chicken, his birthday is January 12th, 1993, his star sign is Capricorn, and his first pet was a staffie dog named Tyson.

ritz cracker says

i say you should count down and if they don’t get out, carry her out and then close the door. that’s what i do when my cousin bothers me. they are even doing it right now!!

Just Jamie says

ONE DIRECTION WARS
    Rules:
    -You may only pick one team.
    -No being rude, mean, cussing, etc.
    -You cannot say nice stuff about the other 1D teams..
    -You can’t change the topic.
    -3+ Team members each 1D teams

Vivi

Zayn Malik:

Just Jamie says

DORK DIARIES AWARDS
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DATE:
    When I get enough nominees. (Hopefully next week)

MOST POPULAR IN DD:

Girlygirl

GuitarGirl

Ninja Girl

Lulu

MOST CREATIVE:

_____________________________________

You cannot nominate yourself because that would be unfair.

You cannot nominate more than one person each category.

Ex: Don’t say “I nominate Dance for nicest person” if she’s already there.

Thanks!

~Jamie

ritz cracker says

oh yeah, i pick harry styles oh no louis oh no harry oh no louis uh i dont know yet! oh then ill be the back up judge

Did some work on my blog. .-. Made a photo gallery (Only have one photo so far)and added a new video. Also made a new blog entry this morning. .-.
    STATUS UPDATE: Bored. .-.

ReginaeC: Hey guys, listen up! I wanted to give a shout out to LuluKinz, add her because i love her like a friend/fan!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~“
    OMG SHE SENT A SHOUT OUT TO MEH!!! THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVA!! :D :D :D :D :D

Kittykinz says

im so stressed out me and Smiley had a HUGE fight and i wanted to make up but she didnt wanna so we arnt friends and im sad now :(

Ms.Smiley12 says

She was the one who:

1. Called me rude
      2. Called me a bad friend
      3. Butted into a tiny disagreement and made it bigger than it should have been
      4. Said she never liked me and didnt want to be my friend any more

It looks like both of you did something wrong and you have to accept that. You also have to accept that if you don’t want any fighting or drama on DD, you have to make up. This is the internet. People fight on the internet so people have to make up. I don’t want to take sides but I am going to say: Smiley, although KittyKinz said/did those things, she is apologizing now and wants to make friends again; why aren’t you just accepting it and let everything go back to normal. And Kitty: You did interrupt in something that Smiley might have not wanted people to know and you did say that you don’t want to be friends with Smiley but at least you apologized. Just try to see things from Smiley’s point of view.

Kittykinz says

thank you and i think she didnt care if people knew becuase she said it on zippychat where everyone on could read that

Ms.Smiley12 says

I agree with MD. but wat u said Kitty was out of line. And it stings to hear somebody say those things to u. It really does.

Peace… ☮

It must sting to hear someone saying that you’re rude & a bad friend but you have to understand that sometimes in life, we have to take compromises. Meet halfway. Now, I’m not saying what Kitty did is right because it’s NOT but she does feel bad for what she said and she must have said it in the heat of the moment or something.

look, with all the drama, im excluding myself when school gets in. I’ll be checking on this place, and i’ll come back when i feel like i can do something or when the drama is gone. i might be here when i’m still on break, and not much when i’ll be going to palm springs tomorrow. so PLEASE ST☮P THE DRAMA!
    ☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

so PEACE ☮UT! i’m REALLY sick of all the drama. we got rid of most of the hacker problem, but let’s get rid of the bully problem before i explode and tell someone who can track down ALL of ya!

THANK YOU TH☮SE WHO HAVE ALWAYS BEEN PEACEFUL
    ☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮

Hey guys this is Alyssa blog/vlog sample.
    I hope you guys had happy holidays, lets’s fet this new years started. You guys voted and this is top 30 songs of 2012.
    30.David Guetta ft.Usher-without you
    29.Alexandra stan-Mr.Saxobeat
    28.Adele-set fire to the rain
    27.Rhianna-We found love
    26.Drake-Headlines
    25.Chris brown-Don’t wake me up

Hey guysthis is Alyssa Vlog/blog
    News on dork diaries of 2012
    5.Cori and Lily fight
    4.Savnnah being mean.
    3. Fathiya and madison fight
    2. Smiley and Ali fight
    1. Landon and Cori break up
    That was the top drama of of 2012 on dork diaries. what happened to dork diaries. These girls ruin your fun.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I rly didn’t mean to start this! I only said I didn’t like 1D and then Smiley said something prejudiced and I told her to get a dictionary but it came out wrong and it sounded like I meant, “I don’t wanna have to explain it to you” and now I’m actually tearing up in real life…. Thanks.
          :cry: :cry:

heather fox says

OK . im new here and everything….. but ALI… U r not ruining fun here. okay sure not everyone likes 1D…. i mean .. i used to not like one d . i kinda still dont. but that dosent ruin the fun of whatev u guys r doing!!!! AND PLS DONT LEAVE!!! PLS. U AY BE THE FIRST FRIEND I EVER HAD ON THE INTERNET. IM NEW

Ugh I remember Landon and cori the reason I don’t really like them is because thy act all mushy and they call DD the “new Facebook” but they are pretty nice

Dork Diaries' #1 Fan! says

I wanted a new ringtone for my phone.So I tried to,but it doesn’t work.My parents won’t notice.The ringtone I wanted is from the “Regular Show”.It goes like “Mordecai and Rigby:Ra-ha-ringtone, pick up your phone.(repeat 4 times)Ting-ting-ting-ting-ting-ting be-beep-beep-boop!Pick up your telephone, because you hear your ringtone!Woah!Woooah!aHAHAHAHAha!Benson:GET BACK TO WORK!!!!!”The ringtone I have now is boring.I wanted a better ringtone.When I looked at the list of ringtones,I listened to them,and they’re all boring.There are three ways to download it:1-for an iphone,2-for android,blackberry,or palm device,3-for MP3.I downloaded it on my MP3 player.It is very short,so I had to replay it a few times.

Lolz funny convo from FM

Silver nodded. “Yeah, they said that would be bruised for a while.”
    “Ouch,” said Tawny sympathetically, applying a funky-smelling ointment to the bruises on his back. Oddly enough, it helped. Her hands were like ice, though.
    “Your hands are freezing,” Silver muttered.
    “Thank you, Mr. I-can-stand-nearly-dying-but-not-cold-hands.”
    “I’m merely stating the facts.”
    “Bleh. Drama queen.”
    Tawny’s hand slipped and accidentally poked the bruise.
    “Ow!” complained Silver, gritting his teeth.
    “Sorry,” squeaked Tawny. “I slipped. But if it really hurts that much, what did you do, backflip into a river from several feet up?!”
    “I had my wings removed through magic. I was stupid.”
    “Why!” Tawny practically shouted.
    “I can fly without them now. And people were constantly trying to kill me. Still, I was put on the spot and made a very reckless decision.”
    “At least it won’t scar,” muttered Tawny, “but you would look cool with big long scars next to your shoulder blades–”
    “Tawny.”
    “Okay okay yeah. You’re already as scarred as…help me out here.”
    “Derek.”
    “Sure, that works.”
    Eric walked in, waving a letter. “Silver has a looooooooove letter! Fan mail from the beautiful-but-lonely Seleni–what are you guys doing?”
    “Silver’s bruises were bothering him, so I helped him out.”
    “Not just for an excuse to see him shirtless, I hope.”
    “This letter thing really lit a lightbulb for you didn’t it?!” Tawny muttered.

Hi Pam! I’m sorry your sister is bothering you. As the oldest of two girls and one boy, I can understand the situation your in. Because I kept on complaining, my parents finally bought a lock for my room! So now, noboody can get it unless they can reach the key that we put on a hook so I wouldent get lost. You should try asking your parents for a lock for your room too!
    hope this helps!

You’ve got people thinking that i am a bad person. And i’m not. And Lily i don’t bully people,You just want to start probelms. Maybe you and your blog could go some where else.

hey hopefuley somebody will notice me I have been posting comments here for a while and still nobody talks to me or ask me to talk about myself I dunno if im annoying or if you think I am a loser or if im just trying to hard I just need somebody to talk to about something but if you don’t like me and want me to leave forever I understand I like dork diaries and I thought you guys might think its nice to have more people to post comments and read posts I talk to much bye if you care so some love this sounds stupid

Alyssa blog/vlog
    Hey guys this is your latest news. Cori decdided to take a break from DD. Of her latest breakup on DD. That must been embarrssing for her. Gosh they were such a good couple. when will Cori come back? Stay tuned

im going to sing a song about my life
    ohh nobody likes me
    im such a big loser
    I cant even make a friend in a website
    oh just give me a chance please oh please
    why oh wwwwwhhhyyyy!!!!
    oh everyone calls me a dork
    nobody wants to look at me
    did I do something wrroonnnng
    oh just give me a chance oh awoah somebody somebody
    please I need to get some luck
    I was hit by a hockey puck
    guess I going to ryme listen
    to tis chime
    (raise voice) OH PLEASE JUST GIVE ME A CHANCE I NEED A TRUST WORTHY FRIEND HEYYYYYYY HEYYYYYYYY ( lower voice) oh please just give me a chance) so now that you here this song please now I have no friends every body just glares at me and gives me dirty looks hopefully things will change

Coral says

P.S I’LL COME TOMORROW AND CHECK IT OUT! ENTRIES CLOSE JANUARY THE 8TH AND OUR BLOG WILL START TOMORROW ON NIKKI’S BLOG

“WHAT TO DO WHEN YOUR SISTER GETS YOU IN TROUBLE”

THANKS
    PEACE! ☮ ☮ ☮

Rebecca says

Hey I know how it feels I have a little sister who is constantly getting on my nerves. But if you take a deep breath and don’t let it bother you so much it won’t seem a annoying as it really is.

Miss Dork says

Just to get off topic I am having a DD contest
    Rules are simple choose any character from the DD book make w simple slogan judge every on DD. Judge from a scale from 1-10 the one with most 10′s win have fun :) anyone with email email me the winner if you say yourself your disqualify.

PS have fun email mary.flores448@gmail.com only if you trust me :)

Coral says

ATTENTION! ATTENTION!
    If
    Moshi Me
    BOOM it’s Ali
    Fath

AND OTHERS WHO GET BLOGGED ABOUT I HAVE AN IDEA LETS MAKE OUR OWN BLOG TOGETHER.
    SOMEONE NEEDS TO HAVE JOBS
    PLEASE COMMENT TO HAVE A JOB IN OUR BLOG

Gossip————
    CYBER Bulling———–
    Front Page————–
    Leaving—————-
    Normal —————–
    Normal—————–
    Normal——————-
    Normal——————
    Normal——————
    Normal——————

RULES
    WHEN WE HAVE OUR BLOG EVERYDAY AT 9:00 AM AND PM WE OPEN OUR BLOG

NO MEAN STUFF ABOUT PEOPLE ONLY IF THEY HAVE BEEN MEAN TO YOU,YOU CAN BLOG ABOUT THEN

PLEASE DO NOT OPEN OUR BLOG BEFORE I COME

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO TAKE ONE OF OUR JOBS
    IT’S TIME WE FIGHT BACK! IT’S TIME FOR THE PEOPLE WHO BLOG ABOUT MEAN THING ABOUT US TO FEEL WHAT IT LIKE!
    PLEASE JOIN!
    JUST COMMENT OR REPLY AND SAY
    “PLEASE CAN I HAVE A (Gossip,Front Page,Leaving Cyber bulling or Normal JOB

ONLY PICK 1 JOB!

P.S NAME A TITLE FOR OUR BLOG!

FROM CORAL

BRING PEACE T☮ EARTH
    PEACE ☮UT!
    ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮
    Coral says:
    December 30, 2012 at 10:15 pm

“WHAT TO DO WHEN YOUR SISTER GETS YOU IN TROUBLE”

THANKS
    PEACE! ☮ ☮ ☮

I’ll take front page please!!
        Gossip————
        CYBER Bulling———–
        Front Page————–
        Leaving—————-
        Normal —————–
        Normal—————–
        Normal——————-
        Normal——————
        Normal——————
        Normal——————

But,I start school at nine am so what about we do it on the weekends,or we all be there for the grand opening and you just ope the blog every other normal day!!

Super sweet candy cane says

Whoooo!!! Last day of 2012 I live in Sydney Aus and there’s spectacular fire works on the harbour bridge!!!

Oh and I wanted to know:

Do you guys wanna do a DD e-paper??
      ^^^^^^^^^^^
      jobs are:
      Fashion article writing assistant

Anti bullying articles on how to stop bullying

Cooking and assistant

Clubs and DD news assistant

Comps and prizes assistant

Books

||~~~~~~~
      ANYTHING THAT HAS ASSISTANT AT THE END MEANS YOU HELP ME WRITE IT
      ~~~~~~~~

We need a name for it so:
      If you think you have a name,tell me on a ZC that I will post

You say:(when I’m on)@Kai,can we go to a ZC so I can tell you the paper name that I’m going to suggest??

I say:Sure!!

*ZC link*

AFTER FOUR PEOPLE HAVE SHOWN ME THEIR NAMES NOBODY ELSE CAN,as I want the public to vote,the name with the most votes wins
      Do the following:

Public say:I vote for ______’s( this is the persons name) name which is ____________

Person who’s name got voted for:*don’t say anything back!!!*

IF YOUR NAME DOESNT GET CHOSEN DO NOT RETALIATE IN A BAD WAY OR BE MEAN AT ALL

Only one vote per person

Super sweet candy cane says

Omg Kai that girl should be reported to Rachel and Nikki doesn’t she know there’s little kids here???

Really good advice, Nikki! I agree with you completely. Some other advice from me is to get a little closer to her. Maybe think of a fun art project to do with your sister, Pam. But only when she’s being nice. Don’t do it when she’s being mean, or you’re just rewarding her. Otherwise, just sit her down and tell her how much you don’t like it, how it just drives you up a wall. Tell her that if she’s nicer to you, you’ll spend more time with her.
    D

omg i know how u feel my little sister is always bothering me so justpay some attention to her but be nice cuz u will just get in more truoble and if she ever comes in your room at night like mine T-T just tell her to go back to her bed abd go to sleep i always do and it really works! hope this helps and plz try it will really help!! enjoy! your peace and quiet :)

Lovedd :) says

I do have a sister who is driving me crazy! She always wants to look in my diary, and she is only one thing, she is jealous of me. Basically because I get more attention than she does.
    Pam, what I will suggest to you is that you need to keep an eye on that situation. You must remind her many times but if she doesn’t listen, tell your parents without her sight.

Miss Dork says

Good thing I got someone to talk to. :) since a long time :) I got one thing to ask Sarah!:) do you have email? So we can chat forever when we are bored. :)

Hey girlies, I’m taking a break from Dork Diaries. I won’t go on a lot! :D :D :D :D :D :D I love y’all so much and God Bless! x3 :D
    See you in a couple of weeks! :D :D

This is Alyssa vlog/blog
    Hey guys its New year’s Eve. Are you ready for the count down. 2012 was a great year, but there were some up and downs down the road. This topic is something you heard of……
    Amanda Todd
    ______________________________________________
    This is obviously a sad story to talk about. Was battleing bullying online and at school. Who told her story on youtube.

Here Amanda to video

After you watched the video here’s a video where you feel you are not alone.

NYD is in 1 day, back to school is in 3 days, Martin Luther King Jr. day is in 22 days, Valentines day is in 46 days, presidents day is 46 days, and Presidents day is in 50 days

Ms.Dork-a-lot says

My sister always gets me in trouble for nothing. I am the little sister just to tell ya. I get super mad at her when she gets me in trouble. I really just scream at her in my dirary. It gets super annoying that I have a whole dirary entrey about her. Sometimes I wish that she was not my sister and that I was the only child cause she steels MY attention!

hey. have u ever commited suicide? i havent but i nearly ran away from home a few times last year. i havent attempted to since then and nor did i get away

Elizabeth/Diamond Tiara says

Ok, sorry; the names RANDOM but you’ll be pleased to hear the rules AREN’T: 1) no bullying 2) no hackers 3) no trying to find out people’s private information 4) no cussing 5) no innopropriate behaviour 6) no posing 7) show respect to all people in the chat room ( except hackers, posers, bullies, jerks, ect.) 8) HAVE AS MUCH FUN AS POSSIBLE! Pass:crazy http://zippychat.com/room/yiwxh

Elizabeth/Diamond Tiara says

lalalalalalalalalalaalalalalalalalalaalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalaalalalalalalaalalalalalalalalalalalal

i’m going to palm springs in about four hours! i’ve decided to be vegetarian just for the day on a trial basis. i can’t wait to get to palm springs!

Random sailor moon stuff:

Fighting evil by moonlight
    winning love be daylight
    never running from a real fight,
    she is the one named Sailor Moon.
    She will never turn her back on her friends
    she is always there to defend
    she is the one one whom we can depend,
    she is the one named Sailor…
    Sailor Venus, Sailor Mercury,
    Sailor Mars, Sailor Jupiter,
    Secret powers all so new to her,
    She is the one name Sailor Moon.

Fighting evil by moonlight

go = five
    roku = six
    shichi / nana = seven
    hachi = eight
    kyu / ku = nine
    juu = ten

In Japanese, the word for death is “shi”
    and consequently the supersitious use “yon” and “nana”
    for four and seven.

Elizabeth/Diamond Tiara says:
      December 31, 2012 at 1:46 pm
      aria is trying to make everyone hate smiley12 dont believe anything she says about her

UNTRUE.
      THIS IS A LIE
      I HAVE BEEN WITH ARICAT ALL DAY

Elizabeth/Diamond Tiara says:
    December 31, 2012 at 1:46 pm

LIE
    THIS IS A BIG FAT HAIRY LIE
    I HAVE BEEN WITH HER ALL DAY

UNTRUE.
    THIS IS A LIE
    I HAVE BEEN WITH ARICAT ALL DAY

I AGREE WITH KAI. I WAS WITH ARICAT TOO. DT WHERE’S YOUR PROOF IT’S ARI? IT’S UNTRUE NO MATTER HOW MANY PEOPLE BELIEVE DT IT’S STILL A LIE AND A MISTATEMENT. ALSO, IF YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS YOU HAVE BEEN IN OUR ZC, AND NOT SAID. IT IS STILL A BIG, FAT, LIE.

Elizabeth/Diamond Tiara says

U GUYS ARE SUCH LIERS AND I HAVE PROOF
    255.AriaCat :3 says:

December 31, 2012 at 12:42 pm

—NEW YEARS DD PARTY—
    Kai’s party at 10pm UK time, is at http://zippychat.com/room/yiieh and Ms.Smiley12 is not invited. Thank you.
    THIS IS MY PROOF YOU BRUTES

oh I hate all of this fighting some people just got to sit down and talk this through I remember when we were all friends we had are laugh’s and we stood by each other and gave advice we were all like sister’s here now some of us (not gonna say names because I don’t wanna create more drama) now everyone having problem’s and those causing problem’s (you know who you are) please talk to one another and solve all of this now I don’t want you to fight anymore I love you all like sister’s even if I can’t see me (cause I live in Nevada) you all give real good advice or make me laugh or even write the best stories I just want you all to make up be friends again please make up.

We know you hate Mai and I but it’s not our fault..
      Smiley:we’re sorry but you should apologise too!after you called me something I cannot say on DD

Mai and I want to talk it through with you

DT and Chloe22:don’t get involved with this all please,you’ll only make it worse if you do

We understand if you don’t accept and don’t talk it through with us bit we want you to know how sorry we all are!

Forgive??we will forgive you if you apologise so return the favour!!

We know you hate Mai and I but it’s not our fault..

Mai and I want to talk it through with you

Forgive??we will forgive you if you apologise so return the favour!!

Ms.Smiley12 says

U called me that too!!! I was only defending myself!!! Im
      Not mad at u and Mai at all tho. Someone else was turning ppl against me. Oh well, guess im not goin to sny New Years Eve party….

To Smiley,
      Me and Kai really want to talk this through,
      I’m REALLY sorry for all I said. I lost my temper. I REALLY lost my temper. We all did really. I shouldn’t have got involved with what’s gone on with you and Aled in the past, but I got too worked up about defending my BFF’s BFF, and I really shouldn’t have. I know at first it’s silly to think you’ll just accept my apology, but please give it some time. I agree with Kai. We all lost our temper in that difficult situation, really. I think that if you accept my apology, it’s a apology enough from you. I really want to stay friends. Please?
      From Mai
      To Diamond Tiara and Chloe22,
      I agree with Kai. Have your own opinion, like I do. I don’t think AriaCat3 did anything, accept lose her temper with Smiley, like Smiley lost her temper with us. But seriously, we ALL lost our temper. Still, you weren’t at the ZC at the time, so believe who you want to, but don’t get into this. No offence.
      From Mai

watching another Cinderella story on my flat screen tv while posting here on dork diaries hoping that everyone will make up and be friends again I don’t know who to trust anymore please tell me somebody that I am the only one who is trying to make everyone makeup those of you causing the problem’s please stop it who am I kidding sigh*

hey kai I don’thate you it’s just that I don’t like those kinda parties I want a party were I cant see you and we have muisic you know but kai I don’t hate you please read this post kai you are actuly really cool and are nice