HOME SICK ON THE WORST POSSIBLE DAY!!

Remember last week when I seriously considered whipping up a batch of my fake vomit because I didn’t want to take that social studies test?

I think I TOTALLY jinxed myself, because I hurled about 50 times today.

OMG I am SO sick!!! My face is super white, and my stomach feels like there’s a washing machine going on inside it. You know, with that spinny thing that whips all the clothes around?

It’s a lot like RCS, but WAY WORSE!!

This morning when I told my mom I wasn’t feeling well, she was like, “What subject is the test in?”

So I went, “Mother! I’m appalled! You think I’d FAKE sickness to avoid a test? What kind of delinquent do you think I am!?!”

Then she said, “Sorry dear. I didn’t mean to accuse you and hurt your feelings.”

Then I felt kind of bad…I am TOTALLY that kind of delinquent!!

She brought me saltines and ginger ale, but I only got ONE LOUSY CRACKER down before I got sick again.

I was SUPER excited to go to school today because it was the day to sign up for the Halloween dance committee. I was even thinking of trying to be the chairperson.

It was actually Brandon’s suggestion. A couple of days ago I mentioned I had some really awesome ideas, and he was like, “Go for it! You’d be an awesome chairperson. You’re one of the most creative and talented people I know.”

Awwww!!! That was TOTALLY sweet!!

I wanted to get to school early today so I could beat MacKenzie to signing up. But nope! I couldn’t because I was lying on the couch with my head in a nasty, smelly bucket.

Around 3:00 the doorbell rang, and I figured it was Chloe and Zoey bringing my homework. My mom was in the bathroom, so she yelled, “Stay on the couch! I’ll be out in a minute!”

But I was DYING to see them. I was getting DILIROUS with boredom and loneliness, and I needed something to cheer me up!

I got off the couch and brought my blanket with me. I was wearing it like a towel wrapped around me, and I had sweaty hair stuck to the side of my face.

I thought I probably looked kind of gross, but I figured they’re my BEST FRIENDS…they wouldn’t care!

Then I opened the door and saw it wasn’t them…it was Brandon! I knew I looked HORRIBLE, so I got nervous and slammed the door right in his face!

I opened it up again right after because I didn’t want him to think I’m a TOTAL psycho.

I had to say SOMETHING to explain myself so I said, “Oops, my hands are kind of jittery…you know, ‘cause I’m sick!”

He asked me if I was feeling any better, and I said, “I feel SO much better now that YOU’RE here!!” Except I said it in my head so no one heard it but me.

What I really said was, “Yeah, kinda, thanks.”

Then he went, “Just wanted to let you know I went to school early today and volunteered you the lead the Halloween dance committee…with me.”

I couldn’t believe it! That was SO sweet of him to sign me up, and it’s even more awesome that we’ll get to do it TOGETHER!!

The first part of the day totally stunk, but it was an awesome afternoon!

I just hope I feel better tomorrow. I have a TON of ideas to discuss with Brandon!!

Comments

nikki says

I know I couldn’t believe it either…I was totally surprised! I hope he asks me to the dance. That would be so awesome :)

omg haii nikki its makenzie here!!!! i cant belive im sayaing this but i need some advice… cuz i saw this cute guy!!! cuter than brandon and i want to tell him how i feel about him but im afraid he will freak out!! yes nikki im kinda like you but dont get TOO excited now hon!! -Makenzie hollister ;)

Hey Mackenzie, I know I’m not Nikki but I wanna help, hmm…just tell him how you feel. Don’t be nervous and shy. Just treat him like a really close friend you’ve known for like….FOREVER! And be confident! You’re a beautiful girl and I’m sure he’ll fall for you in no time! :D

Wow, Nikki… Brandon wants to be in a committee with u!! SQUEEEE, right? BTW, I cannot wait for Dork Day! I’m gonna be so HAPPY on that day cuz I will get DORK DIARIES 5! Question: are there gonna be more Dork Diaries Books??

{AdorkableJohana} says

OMG!!!!!!!SQUEEEEEEE!!!you are as lucky as nikki,jessi.so happy for you!!wished i had same luck*sighs sadly*ignore me but im so glad for you!!!

OHMYGODOHMYGODHOMYGODOHMYGOD. H-He-He volunteered you.. with HIM!? OMG THAT IS SO TOTALLY AWESOME!! omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg!!!!!!!!!

Nikki2 says

Omg I’m 16. NIKKI:
    FEEL BETTER, DRINK LOTS OF YUMMY GATORADE!
    _ _ _
    /\ |- |- |- |
    | > | |_ |_ |_ _
    (—–) |) |- —– —– |- |)
    \_____/ | ) |_ | | |_ | \

whoo-hoo! so short!
    anyway nikki, are you a brunette or a blond???? somehow I always picture you as blond – or chesnut-gold blond. something. anyway, it’s killing me – all the drawings on the site, in all of them, you are a brunette. are you????
    also, is dd #5 coming out on Oct 2??
    Is DD#6 going to be about Valentines Day? (plz, plz, PLease let i tbe about VDay!!)

whoo-hoo! so short!
    also, is dd #5 coming out on Oct 2??

I’m planning Star’s farewell (or funeral) here on DD, she left, and here is the invite.
    STAR’S FAREWELL/FUNERAL INVITE
    Taylor
    What up tay tay!!
    Emma
    Lily
    Nicki
    Dance
    Emily:) (she’s from a long time ago…)
    Maria Teresa
    Mouri Ran
    Aproudgiant (oldie)
    IwannabeUrFRIEND!!
    Lara Flynn Sampson Gonzaga
    kaitlynn wilson
    and that’s all….
    :cry: We’ll miss you, STAR!!
    Her star forever shines in–our hearts!!

Dr.Fun Times XD says

and yes you can come IF you are from DD
    * if you’re not in the list (1) you’re from DD but i forgot your name (2) i don’t know you

* if that happens let me know

kaylee c says

Another game it goes llike this its called im not a stalker. So u say im not a stalker. Btw your. Fly is. Unsiped the second part is what u do try to make up something creepy

kaylee c says

Dork diares party when. Today rightt now whr to do wright a speach and. Post it. Who. Anny one on dd. Where here. How to get invitedd right. And post the speach and. Comment on my. Talent. Show thing above a fewnotes lets party

OMG, Nikk1!!! That was soo incredibly sweet of Brandon to do that! I’m so sorry you got sick. I absolutely HATE it when that happens too :( !! I really think that Brandon is SERIOUSLY crushing on you too! He just has a really good, sublte-but-not way of hiding it! SQEEEEEEEE!! I’m so happy for you!! :)

Alex M (girl) says

Hi. I am kind of new here. This is SO cool. Nikki, you are AWESOME! When is Brandon going to ask you out? I RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY want him to. :)

Alex M

Dr.Fun Times XD says

as if dance said:PLS DON’T COPY ME!!! HappyRider Aka Mabel Lover was impersonating me on ZippyChat. I wanted to just SCREAM AT HER then. PLS, don’t copy me!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
    HappyRider Aka Mabel Lover is a monster. when she was at my ZC she was mean to me ya

kaylee c says

Sorry. Girlies zc. Isnt working. For me we can have my dd party virtual cookiees for best “im. Not a stalker” game

Hannah-Beth says

Best Guyfriend EVER! I’m super sorry your sick, :( My whole family has been going through nasty colds caught from extended family etc. etc. It totally stinks when your sick. I hope you feel better soon!

emily says

wow my parents give me the same stuff like saltiens and ginger ale when i am sick like that and my parents do say “you are just trying to get out of school today i know you better than that” but then i throw up at school and they belive me then

Just Jamie says

Dear Nikki,
    Wow! That’s totes awesome!!! I wish I had a guyfriend like that… It would be soooo SWEET!!! :mrgreen: All the boys I know are annoying and weird! :roll: Maybe you guys can get togetha! :lol: ;)

*facepalm*

Umm… not to be rude, you two lovebirds, but umm…

could you save the lovey-dovey stuff for later? It’s sort of..

*ahem*

“Inappropriate” as some people would say. (Including me)

Not to be rude or anything…

((*cries* Forever alone! :””( ))

Hi! ○w○

It’s not that it’s disgusting, it’s just that…

it’s…

well, inappropriate, really, there are people here of different ages, and some may even be under 15, which I get, but I’m just saying that they should courteously speak somewhere else. Or at least post things that are censored, you know? Seeing that it IS Cori’s boyfriend, and he isn’t a very… how you say, ‘active’ user, she should at least tell him to tone it down a little.

Just Sayin’

~Victoria

im so sorry nikki
    tht must of been soo embarrasing 4 u
    but its ok im sure brandon still likes u
    as for the halloween dance pls tell us all about it
    the last 1 totally rocked
    so lets c if mackenzie can do better
    hop u feel better

Hey girlies, I’m making a contest of the best stories ever and I’m posting the story on my website! You can post a fanfic, story, poem, remix of any story in a book, other. Their will be catagories:

Best Story on Dork Diaries:

1. GirlyGirl

Best FanFic on Dork Diaries:

1. Diana

2. Lily

Best Poem on Dork Diaries:

10.

Remix of any Story in A Book, like Dork Diaries can be Divan Diaries based on MacKenzie’s life. (I don’t know who got this idea of Divan Diaries but I LOVED IT):

10.

If you don’t want these options tell me what you want to do.

Other:

Also people can vote for the best stories! Just tell me the votes via ZippyChat, Private Chat on Live-Chat, My Website (privately).

But please do it orderly. Like tell me first here on DD that you want to vote then we’ll go to selected destination.

The best story will be posted on my website! ♥

Judges: Mzz. L! (on Dork Diaries it is Abby, Jamie(or Savannah_2) and Ms.Smiley.

Guest Judge If She Comes Online:

Sapphire

Sorry if I didn’t pick you…no hard feelings!

Have Fun girlies and in each category there will be 1 winner!

The winners will be getting:

– A blog post all about them on my website.

– Their story on my website.

HAVE FUN GIRLS! *huggies*

♥✽⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡♈̷̴ LuluKinz ✽⌣̊┈̥-̶̯͡♈̷̴ ♥

Gossip Girl says

Whoa, I just looked to see that all the main people have left; first Amelia.. then Harmony, then Emily, then Sapphire.. the mane people have left this site.. they grew up. Guess y’all are the new generation! Have fun. xoxo

Best Story on Dork Diaries:

1. GirlyGirl

Best FanFic on Dork Diaries:

1. Diana

2. Lily

Best Poem on Dork Diaries:

1. Josie

10.

If you don’t want these options tell me what you want to do.

Other:

Josie says

Hi, Savannah! My day at school was :( How was yours? Mine sucked since my crush, Danny, dumped Stacey and said he was deciding between me or stuck with a girl called Tashee who is real mean to me. Behind her back, I call Tashee Trashy. Danny is so cute though. His hair is all brown but at the back, it has one little bit of blonde. He’s a footballer. His dad actually played for a team in Ireland! So he’s part Irish just like me! We’re both born in Ireland but live in America!

Lara is back in biz.I had about 1 song to sing 1 dance routine to teach my dance group (for the talent show) TWO projects in art and FIELD TRIP ON NEXT WEEK TUESDAY (my school-and lots of other schools-are going to a costal area called Subic and we are going to Ocean park and Zoobic Safari lands)

My diary
    This is MY diary and here is the entry about my dance group in the dance contest-
    In total we have 12 members 2 (boy) leaders and 2 sub (girl) leaders (Me and Alyssa are subs) So i thought of a awesome move and the group is dying to know but the other dance groups (practicaly 12 groups in total) might copy my killer routine and the contest is not until Monday (i forgot i have a report in science about the embryo) and i’m sure we’d win the gold but that shoul be saved for Monday………………….

Diana says

yeah cori…its nice that ya have a boyfruend,but make sure to do that somewhere else! :p
    besides that nice boyfriend ya have Cori! :D

Diana says

CONTINUATION
    *********************************************
    ARG!
    I SO DON’T LIKE MACKENZIE!
    I CAN’T BELIVE IM IN DETENTION BECAUSE OF HER!
    Well,I did spill milk all over her hair,but she stole my cute new earrings AND my chicken fingers!?So NOT cool!
    Well,besides that,I think I might be friends with the dorky writing-in-a-diary girl.Forgot her name……….
    Ah well,when I got home,I saw my big bro Josh,and little sister Annie,come inside.
    “Yo!”I called out to Josh.”Where’s mom?”
    “At work!” he said.
    I went inside my room,and was doin my homework when my telephone called.It said unknown number.So here’s how our little chat with the stranger went
    ME:Um,hello..?
    HER:Hello!Is Brandon the cootie guy there?
    BRANDON THE….!? I thoght inside my head
    ME:Who’s Brandon?I think you called the wrong number.
    In the backround of the little girl’s phone I heard a very similar voice
    OTHER GIRL:BRIANNA!GIVE ME BACK MY POHNE!
    I neary wet my pants!It was the DIARY GIRL!
    I looked outside and there was this Brandon,at the Fuzzy Friends shelter.That’s when I realized it was the dude who talked to the girl 2 days before!
    ME:OH!You callin the guy who works at Fuzzy Friends?
    DIARY GIRL:Yes!Wait I reckonzize your voice…..your the girl who spilled milk all over Mackenzie Hollistar’s hair?
    ME:Yeah……Meet ya tommrorw,kay?
    DIARY GIRL:Yeah.Sorry for calling your number.
    Bye!
    ME:Bye!
    I hung up.
    That’s when I looked under my bed and found a small box.
    Hm…….
    *********************************************

kikicupcake says

OMG horrible thing happened at school yesterday I took my DorkDairies 1 to school and in lunch i wanted to read it when it started raining buckets! Now my book is wet and soggy! I had to dry it with my hair dryer soooooo sad :cry:

Taylor says

BTW Nikki, you are SO lucky to have Brandon!!! I have a crush, but we haven’t talked in YEARS!! (he was in my kindergarten class, but then he moved to a different school, then I moved to a different school, then we both met up at the same middle school!!!) Man I am SUCH a dork!! :3

Taylor says

WHY IS NO ONE ON??? Oh yeah because you guys have school, while MY school lets us out for another Jewish holiday!! XD Lucky moi!! (that’s French for me!!!!)

Dr.Fun Times XD says

ummmmm…… hi landon my name is Dr.Fun Times XD but please call me:
    1.Lucillea ( my real name )

2. CuteIdiot

3.Captian Buzz Kill ( call me that if you’re mad at me )

anyway it’s so nice to meet ya dude! BTW, im a tomboy and im 9 so please don’t be too inapproiite please? *does barf throw up gag*

but really so nice to meet ya! :wink:

if you and cori get bored go to
    i would like to know more about ya!
    password: apples

Dr.Fun Times XD says

*crosses arms at cori not in a mad way* so how’s you bf

@landon

wait a sec i’ve seen you before you were SuperMarioDude

Dr.Fun Times XD says

and P.S. landon this is DD: a girls site and not the new Facebook cori was sorta lying to u :(
    P.S. GET A LIFE IF YOU’RE IN THE BASEBALL FOOTBALL WHATEVER :x

Taylor says

I now grant myself into Lulu’s contest:
    :Brianna’s diary:

Monday

Today I went to day care in my favrite shirt!! I luv that shirt becuse it has a fairy on it!! Then when mommy picked me up from day care I saw this scary Halloween decoration on some body’s lawn. I HATE HALLOWEEN!!!! It scares me! The only thing I like about Halloween is that I get to dress up as the sugar plum fairy EVERY YEAR!!! Nikki says that dressing up as the same thing every year is silly, but I said “THE SUGAR PLUM FAIRY IS NOT A THING, SHE’S THE MOST PERFECT FAIRY EVER!!!” Then I told mommy that Nikki was making fun of how I dress up as the Sugar plum fairy every year, and mommy told Nikki to stop!! And then Nikki actually stopped! I wanna be a mommy when I grow up so that I can tell Nikki what to do!! I’ll tell her to do all of my chores, even to clean my room!! Now my hand hurts from writing, so I’m gonna stop now. BYE!!

Minty says

This is my story for lulu’s contest:
      Chloe’s Diary:
      Okay, so i just finished reading this fantastic book about fashion that zoey gave me. OMG! I am so excited! Im going to nikki’s for a sleepover later today.
      Here’s what i am going to bring:
      .Clothes and my Pajama [Duh!]
      .books
      .more books
      .Im thinking on bringing some movies…
      Anyway, i hope i feel better when i get to nikki’s. I’m sorta sick! I hope McKenzie doesn’t come with jessica riding their bikes in front of nikki’s house. When they do that, the next day at school everyone is looking at us and whisperring. McKenzie usally always does that when me or zoey come over to nikki’s. McKenzie is a cobra snake in pink leather boots and purple diamond earings! “CHLOE!” Thats my mom calling me to get ready to go to nikk’s. Bye!

Taylor says

I hoped ya liked my story on brianna but now I wanna do one on brandon, so here ya go.

September 26th, 2012

Today at school I saw MacKenzie looking as annoying as ever, with her 5 billion purses!!! Why does a girl need THAT many purses? Nikki only has ONE which is normal, if you ask me. I like Nikki, she’s not overly dramatic, or super snobby, she’s just kinda awesomely dorky. I’m not saying I have this huge crush on Nikki, its just that, there’s something there. And I have a feeling that Nikki has feelings for me, too. She kinda gets all, weirdly nervous when I talk to her. For example..

“Hey Nikki!! How are you?’

“Umm… I’m good just writing in this diary.. hehe…”

“Cool, so did you wanna walk with me to Biology?”

“SURE!! I mean um.. ok.. yeah!”

“Well we should hurry, because I think that was the bell.”

“Ok… lemme just finish writing… OK LETS GO! :)”
    So we would walk to Biology, I would ask her to be my lab partner, then she would get nervous again! See what I mean?? Its actually kinda cute, too. So I should get going. See ya!
    ___________________________________________________________

I hope you liked my story!!

Diana says

YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS!IT WAS POSTED ON SEPTEMBER 8,2012!!!!!I CAN’T BELIVE NIKKI MAXWELL IS DOING THIS IT’S SO ASWOME!!!I CAN’T WAIT!! :D :D :D

Dr.Fun Times XD says

hey lulu here was the story:
      chapter 1: my neighborhood
      ok i was at chat and i found cori on:

MarshDog: hi cori

IRock4Real: hi julie

User KewlCat has joined

KewlCat: hi this is ashley how are ya

MarshDog: my dad and his girlfriend needs me

user MarshDog has left chat

IRock4real: see you at school tomorrow

KewlCat:ok

KewlCat and IRock4real left

chapter 2: school

ok im at Markarl Middle school and me and cori are in french class and Antonio is my other friend but my dad wanted me to be friends with him. my stepbrother is in 5th grade and his friend Ardgint is an immature baby

i’ll finsh the rest tomorrow :D . this is for the contest and this will go on other

Best Story on Dork Diaries:

1. GirlyGirl

Best FanFic on Dork Diaries:

1. Diana

2. Lily

Best Poem on Dork Diaries:

1. Josie

2. Taylor

10.

If you don’t want these options tell me what you want to do.

Other:

Minty says

This is my story for lulu’s contest:
      Chloe’s Diary:
      Here’s what i am going to bring:
      .Clothes and my Pajama [Duh!]
      .books
      .more books
      .Im thinking on bringing some movies…
      Anyway, i hope i feel better when i get to nikki’s. I’m sorta sick! I hope McKenzie doesn’t come with jessica riding their bikes in front of nikki’s house. When they do that, the next day at school everyone is looking at us and whisperring. McKenzie usally always does that when me or zoey come over to nikki’s. McKenzie is a cobra snake in pink leather boots and purple diamond earings! “CHLOE!” Thats my mom calling me to get ready to go to nikki’s. Bye!
      —————————————–
      Please dont copy my story!

Dr.Fun Times XD says

for one reason Savannah told us SMD is landon correct?
    well then cori is Savvie
    here is the algromrhythm:

landon

SMD

Cori

savannah

let me know if my science is right? *scientific explodtion

Best Story on Dork Diaries:

1. GirlyGirl

Best FanFic on Dork Diaries:

1. Diana

2. Lily

Best Poem on Dork Diaries:

1. Josie

2. Taylor

10.

If you don’t want these options tell me what you want to do.

Other:

1. Dr.Fun Times XD

Okay guys, this entry form must be full on Saturday and you guys have to be finished with your stories on Saturday! :D :D Enough Time right? :D

4 DAYS AND YOU MUST BE FINISHED! *huggies*

Dr.Fun Times XD says

Savannah v.s. cori

______________________________________________
    Landon v.s. smd

_____________________________________________
    savannah.cori.smd.landon
    v.s
    everyone

Isabella says

That’s so SWEET of Brandon! But i feel so sry 4 u Nikki. I know i HATE being sick especially when i’m REALLY sick and can’t do anything all day. But at least ur signed up for chairperson, that’s good, and sooner or later ur’ll be good as new :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :)

Lily says

so this morning i had to come along to drop off my brother at my old school and i ran into my old bffs! there was claire, ai, megan, maddison, and everyone! we had a five-minute friend reunion (nobody knew where i had gone too after third grade cuz i didn’t get the news i was moving to a new school until after the last day of school) until the bell rang for them. It was SO FUN while it lasted! there was hugging, interrogating, happiness, and i even think i might have cried. IT WAS THE BEST MORNING EVER!

Just Jamie says

Im thinking of making a story about Mackenzies life called Diva Diaries. I saw it on Lulus DD contest thingy so she gave me the idea, credit goes to her! Whatcha think? Eh?

girlygirl says

NÑNNNNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!…………..I’m sorry, but diva diaries was my idea. I have already started the series. Read comment 336. When lulu said that she knew that someone had already come up with the idea, but she was wondering who. I’m really sorry. :(

Hi guys! I need some help. My best friend has been acting really… different. I’m starting to feel like she doesn’t even know me anymore. When I see her at school, she doesn’t even stop and say hi to me anymore, and if I ask her if she can come hang out at my place after school, she just tells me that she has a lot of homework. She never calls me, and we never talk anymore. BTW, she’s home schooled, so she’s really only at my school for sports, so we only really talk at church, and that’s only one day a week. Every time I see her, she’s hanging out with her OTHER friends, not me. I feel like she’s totally ignoring me. What should I do??

Say, “Hi,” in a friendly way that will make her feel good. Ask her, “Do you still like me? Are you still my friend?” And maybe even offer her a small gift, not like a toy, but y’know, something mature and nice that that would make her REALLY feel good, and probably give her a call.

Sarah says

I have a boyfriend and my friend Hannah is always flirting with him and asking her for help and sitting by him whenever she can! I act like I don’t notice but even other people notice too! :( Then when i told my best friend Regan and she was so harsh she said just because he is your boyfriend doesn’t mean she can’t talk to him! Gosh Sarah you are so jealous. And I really wasn’t and I was just trying to confide in her and she was SOO mean so it made me really sad :’(

Abby says

Hey guys, I probably won’t be on DD as much as I used to (which, you know, was like all the time) since my computer wants to be a jerk and be all slow and lock-up 24/7. Plus, I think I need a break from DD since I don’t even know what the current drama is (which I’m sure there is one -.- )But, I won’t be leaving DD…I probably won’t even be away that long since DD is too adictive, But if anything the longest I’ll be away would be 2-4 weeks. I may be on DD occasionally (Don’t know if I spelled that correct…) if my computer gets a little faster. In the meantime, I’ll be spending my time wisely like, focusing more on school, finally finshing the first ‘Hunger Games’ book (I’m on page 210! :3 ), and trying to learn the ‘Gangnam Style’ dance. >:3 I’ll be back to my normal rutine on DD once my computer gets fixed. ** ^-^ **
    ~ Abby. ♥ :3

Dork Diaries' #1 Fan! says

I was in intervention class and we were working in groups.Then one of the girls in my group said to the other person that her bra was showing.Then she said that the color of hers is pink and mine is light pink.I don’t care if someone sees my bra as long as they don’t laugh,tell it to other people or do anything that hurts my feelings.Like before,my math teacher said that we weren’t allowed to call anyone a dork,nerd,or any other labels that can hurt people’s feelings.If we use those words,he will call our parents.The words like nice,friendly,talented,and anything else is allowed(using the word ‘mean’ can make them meaner).Plus,I don’t like it when people call me ‘four eyes’.My older sister is taking French class.But my mom thinks that the teachers are not good.She said that Spanish is better because the teachers are nicer and the words are easier.In gym,we have to bring our gym uniform.I always had to change into the shirt first because if I do the shorts first,people will see my underwear.I have to change as fast as I can before the next class so I won’t be late.

Minty says

Okay guys! Here’s my quiz!:
    Whats your…?:
    Favorite DD character?
    Favorite food?
    Least favorite food?
    Favorite animal?
    Favorite Singer?
    ———————————————
    If i would take this quiz, these would my answers:
    1.Everyone
    2.Lasagna,Cheesy fiesta patatoes from TacoBell,and cherries
    3.Cheese, Sour Cream, and Sushi
    4.Every animal, but not bugs, lizards,anteaters,snakes,spiders,sharks{or any other sea creature, but i like turtles and dolphins)or butterflies,
    5. Selena gomez, or fluttershy, or pinky pie.
    Bye!

Sweet Cupcake says

1. Chloe and Zoey because there so helpful to Nikki.
        2. Pizzaaa!!! And noodles. And grilled salmon. And .. oh you get the point! (Or do you?)
        3. Cauliflower (or however you spell it)
        4. Dooogsss!!
        5. without a doubt .. ONE DIRECTION!!!!! :) :)

1. Nikki and MacKenzie, for me they are the most humorous characters and add flavor to the whole book! :D
      2. Spaghetti, lasagne, noodles. Italian Food! xD Lets put it at that! :P
      3. SUSHI! Ew! I hate it! Fish-Fingers, cake, pie, candy, cold-drink, chocolate.
      4. Tigers and Cheetahs.
      5. I don’t have one, depends on what music suits my attitude or mood. I just listen to whatever’s nice! :D :D

Minty says

Okay guys! Here’s my quiz!:
        Whats your…?:
        Favorite DD character?
        Favorite food?
        Least favorite food?
        Favorite animal?
        Favorite Singer?

Please take my quiz! post your answers

Movielover says

KK my fav dd char. Chloe and Nikki. Fav food ribs mmmmmm! Least fav food chicken rice casserole pe u! Fav animal tiger! Fav singer Adele, Florence + machine, The white stripes, paramore

girlygirl says

I know this is surprising, but my favorite character would actually be Mackenzie. She is the reason, usually, that nikki ever writes in her diary in the first place!! She adds drama to the book, which I love, and keeps things interesting. ;)
          Favorite food would be… hash browns!!!!!!
          Least favorite food would be: sweet potato casserole! :P
          and favorite singer iiiiisssssss……..*drumroll* ……….TAYLOR SWIFT!!!!!!! :D :D :D

AWWWWWWW Nikki. That sooooo sucks! :’C But Braaaaaannnddoooonnnnn assssskkkkkeeeeddddd yyoooouuuuu ouuuuutttt……Heheheheh. That’s my version of a date XP That’s sooooo sweet though. He even knew that you wanted to do it and signed up for you!!! *squeee*

I live in australia so I’m almways the last one to comment on your stories, except that I totally don’t care. See ya! And I think I have fans; I’m not sure!

Star says

…Guys, can you do me a favor? Please stop contacting me. As I told you before, please don’t contact me. I’ve gotten some Emails/Messages from some of you, and I’m only coming here to remind you all not to… With all due respect. I’m going through a lot and honestly, I want to be alone. Don’t ask why. Before I leave, all I want to say is, really? A funeral? ”>.> I didn’t die or something. Lawl, sorry I had to get that out of my system. It was funny in my opinion. xD Man, I’m trying so hard to be serious. xDDD

Anyways, Peace Anons.

Lucy Jones says

A little song I made based on DD.It’s will be sung by Nikki,Brandon,Chole,and Zoey.
    Nikki:
    *On the first day being this place.
    It was a sorrowful day.A bad day.
    Nobody liked me,I was all alone,all alone….
    And then you came…
    To save the day…..
    You and my friends were here for me….
    And now I have…
    one more thing…
    to say…..
    I just need to know.
    If i’m ok.
    So that you can show me to the shining light
    I just need to know.
    if I can make it….
    through another day!
    Brandon:
    The first day i saw you…
    I knew you were blue….
    Falling through endless hole…
    of saddness.
    Until I came..
    To save the day…
    I was there for you…..
    And now i’ve got..
    one more thing……
    to say…..
    I need you to know.
    If you are ok.
    So I can take to to the shining light.
    I need you to know.
    That can make it…
    throught another day!!!!
    Chloe:
    Oooohhh your’e not alone!
    We have seen the same things before!!!
    Zoey:
    And we are gonna prove you..
    that you can survive!!!!Yeah yeah……
    All:
    I just need to know!(just need to..)
    If ill be ok!(be ok!)
    So you can take to the shining light!(shining light!)
    I need you to know!
    That you can make it..(make it..)
    Through another day!!(Another day!!!)
    Nikki:
    And now im all ok!*
    So,howd ya liked it? :D

cleo:) says

it’s been a really good/bad week:
    I won the talent quest got through 2 speech finals won player of the year and my cheer leading squad came 1st our competition.
    but my friend is jelous of me because she thinks I like my other friend better then her.
    my ex boyfriend is being really stupid and I broke my wrist yesterday

Josie says

LULU, I THINK MY FIRST PART IS DELETED!
    HERE IS PART TWO THOUGH.
    BRANDON’S DIARY (i didnt copy you taylor, i was doing one before you but its got deleted)
    BY JOSIE GRANT.
    COPYRIGHTED!

TUESDAY
    Today was dreadful. Nikki and I was at Fuzzy Friends working. Nikki and I was at the front desk with my grandma, Betty, drawing puppies on a flyer to put up and give the dogs and cats a new home. But…when Nikki got up to the toilet, MacKenzie walked in and Betty said, “Wait, isn’t this the girl you don’t like?”
    Nikki looked shocked. Why? MacKenzie was behind Nikki and so when Betty pointed at MacKenzie behnd her, Nikki thought she was pointing at HER!
    “Brandon! It’s over” She wept.
    “But we weren’t going out in the first place,” I said, despite how much I wanted us to go out.
    “In the fr…fr…friend way!” She wept and ran away.
    “Oops,” smiled MacKenzie evilly. “Is this a wrong time?”
    I shoved MacKenzie out of the way and followed Nikki. Nikki locked herself in the bathroom. I could tell she was writing in her diary since she says what she writes.
    “Nikki, please. This is a total big understanding! Betty was pointing to MacKenzie! I don’t like HER!” I called, hammering on the door.
    “Maybe Brianna is right. Why should I like a cootie mean-girl-loving hot guy!” Nikki sobbed.
    “Please Nikki! I think your perfect just the way you are. We’re both dorks and I’m proud of it! Two dorks are better than one!” I wept. I was desperate.
    “Hey, Brandon! I heard you say you wanted to talk to me about how big that pimple on Nikki’s forehead-covered by her fringe- is!” MacKenzie smiled evilly. That liar!
    Nikki just wept even more.
    “No one teases my girl!” I shouted at MacKenzie and punched in the face. MacKenzie fell on the floor like a domino. Nikki opened the door.
    “Brandon, you DO care about me?” She sniffed.
    “Of course. I’m your dork and your my dork. Together we’re Dorkalicious, baby,” I said. Except that’s what I said in my head. What I actually said was, “Sure I do. Your a great girl.”

Together, after shoving MacKenzie is a bush outside-hehehehe-we got some ice cream. That’s for now!
    Brandon Roberts-out!

WELL THAT’S PART 2!

Best Story on Dork Diaries:

1. GirlyGirl

Best FanFic on Dork Diaries:

1. Diana

2. Lily

Best Poem on Dork Diaries:

1. Josie

2. Taylor

3. Minty

4. THEMUSTACHE (even though she didn’t invite me to the party ;) )

10.

If you don’t want these options tell me what you want to do.

Other:

1. Dr.Fun Times XD

Okay guys, this entry form must be full on Saturday and you guys have to be finished with your stories on Saturday! Enough Time right?

3 DAYS AND YOU MUST BE FINISHED! *huggies*

Sapphire dork says

Omg Happy Rider was on ZC yesterday and was a total ummm MEANY what was her problem …..me and xxTitixx think it was a fake ….HR did you come on Tara’s ZC yesterday? ???