MY MOM DOESN’T KNOW ME AT ALL!!

Sometimes I wonder if my mom sleeps with her eyes open when I talk because it’s like she doesn’t know me AT ALL!!

The other day she was all like, “I’m so proud of you for doing well on your Math test!” And that’s kind of random since I actually got a 35 because I was super tired that day!! Maybe she just assumed I did well because she wanted me to?

Anywho, she was like, “Since you did SO well I think we should go to Target and buy you some new pajamas!”

Um, really? THAT’S my reward for doing well?? I know, I didn’t actually deserve a reward at all…but if I did, I definitely wouldn’t want Target flannels as a reward!

Then later that night, she was like, “How would you feel about having professional pictures taken, just the two of us?”

I guess there’s some online group where mothers post pictures of themselves with their daughters. I mean, it’s sweet that she wants to be close with me and all. And I love her and everything, I really do.

But there’s NO WAY I would want pictures of the two of us posted all over the web!

I mean I can just see it now: The two of us in matching sweater vests, doing cheesy pose with our chins on our fists.

I might as well just email everyone in my school and say “Please, cyber bully me now!”

Then my mom was like, “Do you think I should make a profile on the Facebook? We could be friends!” (I don’t have a personal page, but I have one for my books…in case you haven’t seen it, it’s here!)

But really…THE Facebook?? The site actually used to be called that like forever ago, but she doesn’t know that…which is just further proof we should NOT be friends on Facebook!

Then the other day, she came to school to pick me up and asked if we should give my friend Jessica a ride.

Jessica is SO not my friend!! If we gave her a ride, she’d probably plant some type of bugging device in the car so she could spy on us and collect dirt for MacKenzie.

OK so I guess I could tell my mom a little more about my life and stuff. Then maybe she wouldn’t seem so clueless. But sometimes it feels like she’s from a different planet or something.

I think she kind of feels bad because Brianna takes a ton of her time. That girl needs attention 24/7!!

And if my mom’s trying to talk with me about anything, Brianna does something totally crazy or bratty to pull her away.

Like the other day, my mom was asking me what I was going to cook for dinner. (Because Monday’s my night to cook now, remember?)

She told me she wanted to show me how to make her special lasagna, but then Brianna started going, “Mooom! Moooom! Moooooooom!”

Like just saying it over and over again. SO annoying!

Mom was like, “Just a minute hun. I’m helping Nikki!”

Then the next thing you know, Brianna’s crying because she was dancing around in the living room and she knocked this vase over and broke it.

So of course my mom had to run over to make her feel better. That was SO not an accident!!!

So my Mom was like, “Nikki could you use these pieces for some kind of art project?” Okay, I admit that was a kind of cool idea.

Maybe she knows me a little after all. But I’m SO not doing LAME mother-daughter photos!!!

Do you feel like YOUR mom knows you pretty well or can she be clueless sometimes like mine??

This entry was posted in My Blog. Bookmark the permalink.

795 Responses to MY MOM DOESN’T KNOW ME AT ALL!!

1. Opal (216) says:

1st!!!!!!

• Opal (216) says:

*OMG I DIDN’T EVEN CARE ABOUT WHO WAS GONNA BE FIRST UNTIL NEAR THE END-THEN I SAW NO COMMENTS…YAY!!!!!!*

• Opal (216) says:

Oh and…sorry for hogging 3rd, too :(

• Opal (216) says:

Nikki, you should feel thankful you have a mom who wants to do professional pictures with you. At least when you grow up and show your kids childhood pictures, they won’t be embarrassing or anything…but with Jessica and everything…yeah I feel you…

• nikki (1485) says:

See that’s the thing…I think the photos would be TOTALLY embarrassing! My mom is really good at embarrassing me. But I do feel thankful that my mom cares. :)

• Opal (216) says:

This is my third time being first.

• Sbriyah (236) says:

hey nikki! i looooove your books and i CAN NOT wait to read the 4th one!

• AWESOMENESSSTARTSHERE (12) says:

Opal, I totally agree with YOU! Professional pictures sound so CUTE! Besides, Nikki, who gives a rat’s butt about being EMBARRASSED of all things? Isn’t your happiness what matters? Not what Jessica and McKenna (or whatever the heck her name is) think?

• Nikki (4) says:

I’m like, sooo sad because I can’t get book 3! :(

• Tori (145) says:

Wel both my mom doesn’t really know me cuz my whole closet is pink and hotly and I only like blue and my mom knows me because knows I don’t like it when she imberising me and she does it

• Dork4ever (986) says:

Congrats!!:)

• Cake (442) says:

great job Opal!!
        I was first once too!!! :D

• BandGeeksRock (12) says:

Nikki, some kids have parents who have special conditions and can’t interact with their children. I bet those kids would do anything to get to be able to joke around with their parents for once.
          And Nikki be honest, would you rather have embarrassing, yet hilarious parents or strict abusive parents? You decide.

• Cake (442) says:

hello..

• krazzzeyyykatgirl (350) says:

Nikki ur fourth book isx coming out on my b day june fifth

• krazzzeyyykatgirl (350) says:

Ur fifth book comin out on my birthday

• DJ THE DORK!!!!!!! (4) says:

YEAH THE OTHER DAY MY MOM CAME TO MY SCHOOL AND WORE MY SHOES AND EMBARREST ME SO I HAD TO RUN INTO THE BATHROOM TO CLEAN UP AND TO MAKE THINGS WORSE SHE GOT ME THIS FUNNY LOOKING SHIRT NEXT TO MY CRUSH!:(

2. Makenzie (16) says:

First!!!! And sometimes my mom doesn’t know me at ALL!! So i know how you feel!!

3. Opal (216) says:

Nikki, you said, And if my mom’s trying to talk with my about anything, Brianna does something totally crazy or bratty to pull her away.

The ‘my’ is supposed to be ‘me’

4. Mia12 (52) says:

I accidently posted it twice and i meant 4th!

5. Rachel (12) says:

So ture!My mom cant remember my name sometimes!Becuase i have three sisters and two brothers!One time she went though the whole list of my siblings names!

6. Dorky chic! (50) says:

4th!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. india (2) says:

it’s still sweet your mother wants to hang out with you,Nikki

8. Bethany LOL (12) says:

OMG!! My mom like SOOOO doesnt get me at all!! I mean I think the olny thing she knows about me is my name!

9. Lisa (3) says:

So true!!My always mixes up my name with my Brother amd Sisters!

10. Icee (31) says:

This is my first comment on this website. 5th is not that bad, right? But trust me, I’ve been on this site for a year now. And what’s the big deal with the comments? Nikki loves her fans equally!

11. bga4ever (263) says:

6th! My mom doesn’t know me at all! She thinks I like food that I don’t like! D:

12. Harmony (3655) says:

I mean, my mom doesn’t know me a lot. But Nikki, if my mom wanted to take professional pictures with me, I would do it, because I would want to have that mother daughter moment. I would want to do that. Off if I get Frickin cyberbullyed. I would say, ” so what?! She is my mom, and I love her!” Forget the Frickin cyberbullies. They are all jerks. And if Mackenzie knew about it. I would say ” at least I spend time with my mother!”

Hmm. Maybe I went a little overboard with this comment?
    -Harm

• Avalon (20) says:

I totally agree with you, harmony.

• Harmony (3655) says:

*Favorite song comes on* O-O *tries not to sing*

• nikki (1485) says:

I think that’s really sweet Harmony. I’m thinking it would just be super awkward all around…I don’t even like getting pictures taken by myself! But I mean it’s definitely nice to have a mom who cares.

• Harmony (3655) says:

Hehe, thanks! :3
        Yeah, I agree that it would be awkward.
        But having a mom that wants to be with you and do things with you is what I would want.. My mom doesn’t even spend a lot of time with me. I wish she would spend more time with me… But she spends a lot of her time on the computer or doing work(she works at home, but still!). We spend SOME time together. But at least we spend time together…

13. PhoenixWrightFOREVER (6085) says:

6…Urgh, I need a new computer so bad. >.<

14. PhoenixWrightFOREVER (6085) says:

…I’m adopted and my mother knows everything about me. I don’t even go out of the house or have any friends, but then again my mom thinks everyone is my friend even though they aren’t. ._.

• jessie (14) says:

really?
      i know how u feel!!!!!!
      ur adopted?
      ummmmm not to be nosy or anything……how does it feel to be adopted?
      plz reply

• Tori (2049) says:

Ummm….pw, can u maybe try to just hit “reply” instead of making a whole new comment?
      Thnx.
      ~Tori

• nikki (1485) says:

That was a really bad choice of words on my part. You’re right…lots of moms adopt kids and then know them really well. Sorry about that!! I changed it in my post. It sounds like are moms are kind of similar with the friend thing though…

• PhoenixWrightFOREVER (6085) says:

@Tori, Sorry! I forgot to. >.<

Nikki It's okay, I don't even know my real mother. But I guess it's just depends on the person who was adopted and the parents who adopted them.

• PhoenixWrightFOREVER (6085) says:

And then the people who actually gave birth to them. And the adoption agency, because a lot of times they don’t tell a lot about the parents. I actually heard that a lot of kidnappings are happening in Guatemala(where I was born).

• nikki (1485) says:

You were born in Guatemala? Were you a baby when you were adopted, or were you older? That’s horrible about the kidnappings!

• PhoenixWrightFOREVER (6085) says:

Yep. Central America. I was a baby, so I don’t remember my mother or father, let alone what the place looked like. But it was born in a normal hospital like always. My mother told me that EVERYONE had a phone when she was there to sign the paperwork.

• PhoenixWrightFOREVER (6085) says:

And the kidnappings are terrible. I wish I could go to Guatemala to see everything, but since I need to get my passport updated, the kidnappings, and all that jazz.

• Lara Flynn S. Gonzaga (2656) says:

my baby cousin was adopted it was a sad story: her real mom abandoned her her mom is a teenage mom and my aunt A.K.A my doctor adopted her sad story the teenage mom gave birth in a jeepney

15. PhoenixWrightFOREVER (6085) says:

I’m using Windows so my computer is so slow!! -.-

16. Icee (31) says:

Am I taking too many comment spaces? FORGET I JUST SAID ANYTHING!! It doesn’t matter what number is next to your commert. Nikki still loves her valued fans.

17. Ashley (132) says:

CLOSEST I EVA GOT!

18. Icee (31) says:

I skipped my own comment! Reply promising you’ll never mention numbers again. Unless you’re on my side. My dad is my “nice’ parent

19. Ashley (132) says:

ME?

• jessie (14) says:

yeah ashley!!!!!! great job!!!
      im ALWAYS on dorkdiaries.com and whenever there is a new blog i comment as fast as i can
      lol
      SMILE!!

20. Sheila (50) says:

15th that is the best I’ve ever gotten.

21. Sally (461) says:

Hey, Nikki. Yeah….my mon dosent get me either.

22. Mia12 (52) says:

I meant EARLIER!

23. Avalon (20) says:

the Facebook???
    my mom doesn’t want a Facebook. How lucky am I?

24. Cake (442) says:

my mum dosnt REALLY make me feel like that. except i sometimes think that she likes my twin more than me. :(

25. Avalon (20) says:

also if you got a pro pic with your mom, you could crop her out or something. But i think it would be nice to get a professional photograph! :D

26. Cake (442) says:

hello??
    wat do u guys think about the new book coming out??

27. Cake (442) says:

gtg to a docters appiontment. :(

28. Cake (442) says:

laters!!
    peace out!!!
    see ya Star and PW!!
    :D

29. Cake (442) says:

GOOD BYE!!
    ( OK, I KNOW I’M “SPAMMING” NOW)

30. Cake (442) says:

GGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDD BBBBBBYYYYYYYEEEEEE!!!!!

31. AnIme-Freak '--' (1) says:

ijust love the series! anyways my mom knows me a bit

32. vicki (852) says:

How can your mom NOT know you?But I really like all of your books!Today in computer class,I did a project about your books.As soon as I add some pictures and print out 2 copies,I’m finished.My BFFs and I are looking forward to your new book.

33. Aimy (9) says:

Yo . U know wat u should do ? Go window shopping with ur mom . Window shopping is when u go to different stores and look for stuff u lke . But dont buy it . That way ur mom knows wat kind of stuff u like .

34. Bunny135 (219) says:

Nikki do you mean you got 35% or do you mean like 35 out of something else?

• nikki (1485) says:

I meant 35%…I was half asleep that day and I really a bad job. I think I’m going to try to get a make-up test or something!

35. anonymous (23) says:

My mom kinda knows me like all my personal stuff but not about my fav stuff

• Star (3007) says:

32. o-o

• Star (3007) says:

Nikki, to be honest, I was kinda upset when you said if you were adopted… Because, first, you sometimes don’t really… Respect your mother. Besides, you should love her for who she is and don’t care about the meanies(Cyberbullies. *-*) Also, I have some friends who are adopted too and it doesn’t mean that their parents don’t know them that well. T~T Sowwy if that sounds mean or anything but it kinda came out offensive when you said that… But my mother doesn’t really know me that well, so yeah! xD <3 <3 Good luck with the photo shoot though. <3 <3
        ———————————————————-
        *** STAR ***

• nikki (1485) says:

Yeah I realized you’re right Star. I changed my post because I didn’t mean to be offensive to kids who are adopted. That’s not what I meant at all so I’m glad you pointed it out!!

Also, I get your point about not worrying about people think, but I’m STILL not a big fan of the online mother/daughter photo idea. I think I’ll let her do that one with Brianna!

• Star (3007) says:

It’s alright Nikki, I’m pretty sure you never meant to say that in a offensive way. :3 So, no biggie. ^-^

36. jessie (12) says:

HEY MY MOM KNOWS ME VETRY WELL NIKKI AND ITS MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW ICANT WAIT WISH ME LUCK:)

37. Yoyojo (9) says:

Im adopted and my mom some what knows me
    Except for when I want to go shopping she always goes
    You have enough clothes, or ooo isn’t this cat shirt soooo cute?
    Lolz
    And as for the photos
    I would do it but ony terms, no tacky clothes and no stupid poses

• nikki (1485) says:

I didn’t mean to say that moms don’t know you if you’re adopted. That was just a really bad choice of words!! I know some adopted kids who are super close with their parents, and then kids who aren’t adopted who aren’t at all. Anyways, sorry about that!!

That’s a good point about the photo on your own terms. Maybe I’ll do that!

• Yoyojo (9) says:

I wasnt actually offended or anything.
        I’m rly not even very close to my mom, I’m not rly close to any of my family.
        I guess some ppl r close to their adopted parents and some aren’t.

38. jessie (14) says:

hey nikki,
    I think u and ur mom should spend a little more time together…….
    but im sure u both are very close
    i came back from a trip today
    it was sooooooooo interesting and fun

39. lily (295) says:

44…..

40. jessie (14) says:

great jessie
    lol we have the same names!!!! im glad that u love ur mom
    oh and happy early birthday!!!!

41. Lily (2986) says:

Um…No offense, but I just want to ask why you’re practically shouting your birthday across the web-but happy birthday!

42. jessie (14) says:

any one online?

43. Lily (2986) says:

Nikki, I know u are pretty upset about your mom and everything :( :p. However, she’s your mom and u should love her (but I’m pretty sure the facebook thing is the opposite of a gr8 idea, cuz I seriously don’t want u to be cyberbullied). Also, can you release your next book early? I’m dying 2 read it!

• nikki (1485) says:

I do love her…she just drives me kind of nutty sometimes. I wish I could release it early! I’m SO excited!!

44. Samantha (147) says:

Hi:)

45. Samantha (147) says:

Chillin with gram:)

46. Chloe Garcia (409) says:

OMG nikki my mom and your mom are almost IDENTICAL!! Once for a spelling bee I got like 13th place and my mom said shell get me something if I get like, 1st 2nd or 3rd place! And when I told her that I got like 13th place she was all like,” Oh we’ll that’s pretty good so you can get a couple of new shirts or jeans!” I wasnt going to give up new clothes so I just went with it! I swear it was such a crazy day for me!! Life can be so TRAUMATIZING!! ;)

47. Samantha (147) says:

Me and gram in my room

48. Samantha (147) says:

Takeing a bath:)

49. Carter (1) says:

Ugh,I feel the same way.My mom SOOOO doesn’t get me!It kind of get’s on my nerves…A LOT.

50. Emmalynntaylor (5) says:

Hey people.
    You’re probably going to scroll right through this.
    But, if you read up to here, You’re awesome.
    I’m trying to write a book.
    I am 10 years old and even my best friends say I can’t do it.
    But I believe I can.
    So, I wanna see what people outside of my hometown think.
    So, here it is.
    Well, only chapter 1…
    Her ya go!!!!
    Hi. My name is Winter Shays.
    My family and I are on our way to spend summer vacation at Tampa, Florida!!
    I’m so excited, but the car ride is sooooo long.
    So, I grabbed my headphones, picked a chocolate-glazed donut from our snack bag, and started reading my favorite magazine.
    We started on our way to Florida all the way from Brookfield, Massachusetts, so it’s a long drive. But we’re almost there! Right now we’re in Savanna, Georgia and we’re probably going to make our last overnight stop here over at the Sleep & Snore Inn. My dad just has to make a left turn at the next light.
    “Winter, Melanie; we’re going to spend the night here at the Sleep & Snore Inn for tonight, okay?” My dad explains as if he just read my mind.
    “Ok, dad.” I said.
    “Fine by me.” My 17-year-old sister Melanie said.
    My dad was looking at us and not the road and almost missed the turn. When he made the sudden turn, I almost slid out of my seat! But thanks to my seat-belt, Mary-Ann, I was safe.
    Yeah, I name just about everything I can. Seat belts, cars, railings, televisions, shoes, clothes, EVERYTHING! I know it’s weird, but I just can’t help it!
    Anyway, Melanie’s phone started ringing. It was her nasty boyfriend who thinks kids are stupid.
    I hate that stupid word, stupid.
    Stupid? Me? Excuse me, but is he in his school’s GATE class (Gifted And Talented Enrichment)? I didn’t think so. So WHO’S STUPID NOW MARSHALL?! That’s his name. Marshall. What a stupid name. What a stupid boy. I feel bad for his parents. I wonder if he was dropped on his head as a baby… He’s going into his 3rd year of the 11th grade. By the time he’s a senior, (and graduates, if he can make it that far) I’ll be in my mid-30’s minimum! I’m already in the 8th grade. Just 3 more years till I’m caught up.
    Anyway, since when did he have the right to call people STUPID? He was a kid once, too. In fact, he was a pretty bright kid. Not GATE material, but smart enough to spend only one year to a grade. That’s normal. Now, he’s in his early 20’s and is still POPULAR. He doesn’t even SHAVE.
    Either or, back to my life. My dad pulled into the currently vacant lot and checked us in. He helped me carry my heavy pink and green painted bags into our room. Dad’s lucky they had an elevator, or he would’ve faked a heart attack to avoid carrying my bags up the stairs.
    While we were standing in the elevator, I decided to lighten the mood a bit.
    “Dad, you SURE you don’t wanna take the stairs?” I asked, then rolled on the floor laughing. My eyes even teared up a bit. Dad just rolled his eyes, but I could see him hiding a huge grin behind his small smirk and annoyed face.
    The elevator made a Ding! sound then opened. We exited two at a time. First, Mom and Melanie, then me and dad.
    As soon as we walked into our room, I silently-to-myself named the bed Laura and fell into it. Automatically snoring enough to cause an earthquake.
    Special News Report: “Hi I’m Dan Trotoman here with you in Savanna, Georgia; where we are starting to feel small quakes. An 8.2 on the Richter Scale as I’ve been now alerted of. The quakes seem to be coming from the Sleep & Snore Inn off of 75. I advise you to- RUN!!!!!!!!!”
    That’s how loud I was snoring.
    Or, at least, that’s how I dreamed it.
    I felt like it was only 3 seconds before I woke up. But, it was actually all night. I woke up with a major headache and an even LARGER stomachache. I got up and ran to the bathroom but was interrupted by Melanie.
    “Winter, do you have any ponytai-“ Melanie was interrupted by me puking my chocolate-glazed donut all over her brand new Osiris sneakers. “ Winter! What was that for?! Mom! Dad! Winter vomited on my sneakers!!!!! UGH!”
    My mom ran out in her towel with soap still in her hair. With my dad following close behind from the small kitchen.
    “What’s wrong, Winter? Are you sick? Are you hurt? Winter? Winter!” My mom was practically screaming at me. I couldn’t respond because I was so light-headed. I started to fall over while Melanie was yelling at me, mom was screaming, and dad just looked confused, but I could tell he knew I was sick.
    Melanie is so stuck-up. I just fainted and she was ignoring me because I ruined her Osiris’; even though she has plenty more. She claims I ruined her favorite one. It’s her favorite because it’s purple. Yet she has about a GAZILLION more in every danged color of the darn rainbow! That stuck-up little rich DIVA! Right now is one of those times when I’m so happy Melanie can’t read my thoughts. Because I’m actually really nice. Believe it or not, I’m the nicest yet most popular girl in my grade. Soon to be my whole school. Not counting Melanie since she is in high school. I guess I should apologize. Maybe…
    More to come!!!!

51. Bella (2720) says:

omg she doesnt know u?

52. Tabitha (64) says:

My mom gets me sometimes,the only time when she doesn’t get me is when I pick out new clothes^^’

53. Tina (2) says:

My mom knows me REAL WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

54. Mika (304) says:

oh ya! 56!

55. Samantha (147) says:

Just got out of bath

56. Samantha (147) says:

I tired a smoothie i didnt like it

57. Icee (31) says:

WHATEVER! Just don’t expect me to put on a cheerleading skirt when you are the closest comment you’ve ever been. >:(

58. Samantha (147) says:

Gram didn’t like it either

59. iluvdorkdiaries (16) says:

My mom gets me…usually. By sometimes, she DOES NOT AT ALL. like this one time I was just ranging ms a I like, burst out and yelled an answer to some question she asked me. And she was all like “Whoa! what happened to YOU?!! get up on the wrong side of the bed?!!” SO NOT COOL!!!

60. Harmony (3655) says:

I really hate my life right now.

My singing teacher needs a ride to his house, so my mom is taking him home…*stares at teacher* grr.. Teacher: “Skyler, I need you to help Harmony with her sight reading.” Me: o-o * says in head* “grr”

I really hate it when little kids help me with something. It makes me feel stupid.
    -Harm

61. Icee (31) says:

Nikki, the glitch is happening again. Can you fix it? Hey Dork Diaries fans, did you know Nikki mostly reads comments that are farthest from the top?

62. Icee (31) says:

Nikki, I am not just one of your fans. I am helping you out. I love Dork Diaries.

63. Emmalynntaylor (5) says:

We learned about planets in Science today.
    So, I have something cool to show you that I learned!!!!
    Okay, first pick out your fave shirt
    Next find the color(s) of your shirt.
    Now find those colors one this chart.
    If you’re shirt color(s) is…
    Pink or red: You’re Mercury.
    Orange: You’re Venus.
    Yellow and Green: You’re Earth.
    Blue: You’re Mars
    Purple: You’re Jupiter
    Indigo: You’re Saturn
    Sky Blue: You’re Uranus
    Violet: You’re Neptune.
    Black or white: You’re Pluto
    If you’re Mercury…
    You love to be the center of attention. You’re first in line for EVERYTHING. Everything revolves around you, Miss/Mr Mercury!!!
    If you’re Venus…
    You’re firey hot and stand out from the very rest of the crowd! You have a lot of friends and set the coolest trends. Keep your streak of fashion and popularity, Venus!!!!!
    If you’re Earth…
    You love animals and everything on theplanet of EARTH. Earth is your home and you wanna make sure it stays healthy and happy, like you! You go ,Earth!
    If you’re Mars…
    You are full of life. You’re a total science dude or dudette and you and a billion other scientists think there MUST’VE been life once on Mars. Keep thinking! Your BFFs are like the moons, Phobos and Deimos, close to each other and never seperate! You go Mr/Miss Mars!
    If you’re Jupiter…
    You stand out just like MrMiss Venus! You’re the biggest planet in the solar system and you stand out from every other single planet, even Earth!!!! You get any cooler you’ll EXPLODE with AWESOMENESS!!!
    If you’re Saturn…
    You are the most beautiful and amazing planet in the UNIVERSE. Everyone knows Saturn for their rings, right? You’re known for your style and personality! Everyone LOVES you! As far as you know… :D DD jk lol
    If you’re Uranus:
    You have an amazing sense of humor and still know what your planet is. It sounds wrong but that’s the name! You’re totally funny and know how to make ‘em laugh! Keep up the jokes, Uranus!!
    If you’re Neptune…
    You love to cuddle up in the winter and easily feel cold. Either way, you’re still fun to hang out with and always have the latest winter styles. You go, Neptune!
    If you’re Pluto…
    You definetely stand out… just not in any way you’d understand… sorry, Pluto. At least you’re named after a dog…
    Let me know YOUR planet!!!

64. Icee (31) says:

Dork Diaries 4:
    Brandon helps an animal shelter and is running out of buisness. Nikki, Chloe, and Zoey try to help by earning money in an ice show. But NOOOOO! MacKenzie wants to save the day. p.s. on DORK Diaries 3 there is a spelling error. Page 238, toward the bottom, its “Choe” rather than “Chloe”

65. Brianna Coogle (28) says:

My Mom doesn’t know me i’m turning 10 in July
    and for my 9 b-day she got me a Barbie dreamhouse.So this year I hope she gets me a
    I pod or makeup and let me get my ears pierced cause there not

66. Mika (304) says:

i am not alloud to do sooooo many things untill i am 18 when it comes to my mom. she is sooooo strict! no ear peircing no hair dying no drivers licence, no pg movies untill i am 13!!! no laptop, tablet or phone! no i pod touch! no tv or dvd player in my room!!!!!

• Mika (304) says:

only 8 more years for 18 years old! i am 10! turning 11 in march.

• vicki (852) says:

My mom is very nice.She said that my sisters and I could do so many things before we’re 18.She said that we could get a laptop when we’re in 2nd grade or higher.We’re allowed to get a cell phone when we get to middle school,do activities that are after school and participate in the talent show.We can have most of our things in our room.I’m so obsessed with the talent show.But I need to keep it a secret from my mom.I need to lie to her about going to the computer lab after school so I can go to my auditions for the talent show at June 5th(the new book is coming out at that day!).I’m the most popular girl in school!My my math teacher,Mrs. Zee,wants me in her group.But I need to show them how talented I am.For the talent show,I’m singing the song “Caramelldansen”.I can’t tell anyone at school because once one person knows,they end up telling other people.Then everyone wants to do that song.

• peacelovechocolate (696) says:

ok i can understand no dying hair drivers licence peirceings (not ear ones though) but not no pg movies till 13 or laptop or ipod touch or anything els

• PhoenixWrightFOREVER (6085) says:

Try to earn her trust so she can let you do/have some of the things you said. She probably doesn’t think you are responsible enough.

• Mika (304) says:

she always thinks that!!! Trust me, i’ve tried all those things, and it didn’t work!!! She a non-perswadable mom! (But my dad is really soft and ver perswadable.) Only he always says waterver you mom says. Which is always “NO!” Thats how lucky you don’t have an asian mom!

• Lara Flynn S. Gonzaga (2656) says:

i have been allowed to have thoose stuff but not the driver stuff but your mom does that because she loves you very much.literally my mom got me pierced when i was just 1 year old i watch spg and pg stuff to because my mom is trusting me to nt doing the stuff seen on movies i have 3 cellphones and and ipod touch i have a tv and mini fridge insid ethe room but my mom only let me do those things because she trust me enough

67. Lauren (144) says:

Yeah my mum kinda almost knows me maybe sometimes a little bit. But other times: NO WAY!

68. Tori (2049) says:

Wow. 65. >:(

69. Lauren (144) says:

There’s that glitch. I am spuposed to be #65

70. Lauren (144) says:

Is the glitch happening to u too?

71. Awesome Gurl123 (50) says:

lol. yesterday, i was at the mall and my mom practically shouted “Hey hun! Why don’t we buy a bra right now?!” And I was like FACE PALM! And my dad turn on some oldies music while picking me up from school in his car. I was like okay… Until he opened the windows FULLY and turned the music on high! The music was busting my ears, but then my dad started to sing OFF KEY to the song! Then some guy in another car was staring at my dad! I was sinking into my seat!

• Lara Flynn S. Gonzaga (2656) says:

lol i know how you feel tense my whole fam is bugging me to buy a bra :P hehehehe lucky me my dad is not like that but i never met my dad in person actually he and mom are divorced….i think

72. peacelovechocolate (696) says:

i hav 2 go but to people who hav stardoll please tell me bye

73. Harmony (3655) says:

Harmz status: at a challenge party.

-Harm

74. sophie (29) says:

yesterday i did a tri – fold on hawaii for my school.57 or 58 people came . but the kid next to me who was dressed as some miner took a flash light (even though it was like 2 pm ) and yelled “FREE BOOKMARKS’.i mean he ended up with like 128 people going to his !!!!

75. krazzzeyyykatgirl (350) says:

Well my mom knows me alot wen my friend came over we played drawing cotest my mom knew which one was my friens and which one was mine andd the drawing were very alike i was like mom the amazing cuz she always picked my friend purposely sio i wat to takke a picture of us and post it on facebook i would love that im only in fouth grade soo all the kids would thijnk its nice plus i love my mom and thats all that counts

76. Harmony (3655) says:

I feel mad.

77. My mom knows me pretty well,but she’s CLUELESS about when it comes to technology!!!!

78. My mom sometimes ignores me b cuz she is talking to adults but I get most of her time b cuz im an only child! (now i am……)

79. PhoenixWrightFOREVER (6085) says:

I hope the glitch is fixed soon. >.<

80. Trina Clement (68) says:

Actually, my mom is TOTALLY different. She knows me very well. And I mean VVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY well.

I mean I can’t even sneak something downstairs with her eyeing me. :(

Sometimes I wish my mom wouldn’t know me THAT well. Just half. :(

• PhoenixWrightFOREVER (6085) says:

Same. My mother is really protective of me, so she won’t even let me out of the house to get the MAIL.

• Lara Flynn S. Gonzaga (2656) says:

at least your mom loves you….tense my mom is close to me she even bought me an early gift for my birthday and three years in a row of getting electronics for christmas and my birthday im lucky to have a rich family :D ………..but you so dont want to hear about my past it is complecated but i only tell somebody i am really close to……….like…..PhoenixWrightFOREVER.

• PhoenixWrightFOREVER (6085) says:

My family is kinda poor. Well, not /that/ poor. I mean like we can get the essentials and stuff, just not most of the things I want.

@Lara :’) Fank yew for thinking me of a friend close enough to tell me that stuff!

• Lara Flynn S. Gonzaga (2656) says:

i only relate to lots of people but none of them knows my past only my future and present because my gang can have visions that reveled the future.im getting something……and ill recieve my cellphone 90 days in the future O.o

• Lara Flynn S. Gonzaga (2656) says:

i found pictures when i was cleaning the attic for some cash :/ i used to be poor before super poor now i live in a house near a beautiful sight of the sun set and living the dream but my allowance is broke :/ i was saving that for my cellphone :/

• PhoenixWrightFOREVER (6085) says:

I don’t believe in crap like that.

• PhoenixWrightFOREVER (6085) says:

I’m helping at the nursery in my local Church and walking dogs, etc. just to try to get some snacks and Beats headphones.

• Lara Flynn S. Gonzaga (2656) says:

i have parranormal beleifs but i only have visions in my dreams like the time or day my grandma is going to the hospital i was right and she died 5 days after i was right literally i am sick of seeing ghost at my haunted near a semetary school

81. Kat (815) says:

Hi guys

82. Sally (461) says:

:lolblue:

83. Sally (461) says:

:lol: :silly:

84. krazzzeyyykatgirl (350) says:

Welcome the fourth book is comin out on my b day

85. Lara Flynn S. Gonzaga (2656) says:

90.gosh nikki your mom really needs to listen to you more.if you knew your mom would do that you so would not have to do the stuff you did…..nikki do you have a facebook add me XD

86. HelanaSparkle (274) says:

Hello gals and no guys!!!!
    LOL

87. krazzzeyyykatgirl (350) says:

How do u make s profile pic

88. krazzzeyyykatgirl (350) says:

Ehy did everyojne leave

89. krazzzeyyykatgirl (350) says:

Does anboby like the sons wat makes you beatifil i love love one direction there the best i kno this is a random question but still

90. Lara Flynn S. Gonzaga (2656) says:

NIKKI.FIX.THE.ANNOYING.GLITCH. :I

91. krazzzeyyykatgirl (350) says:

My b day is june fifth

92. krazzzeyyykatgirl (350) says:

Yay me yay you yay me

93. Lara Flynn S. Gonzaga (2656) says:

i found photos at the attic picture from my past i was so chubby and cute when i was younger :3 hehehe who knew i used to have a wierd past

94. Sally (461) says:

Ok so today I went to my friends grad party and we went skating (roller) and I kept falling down. I kept trying and now I’m not too bad!

95. Lara Flynn S. Gonzaga (2656) says:

@ nikki: nikki just fell for a parent trap……i would know cus i fell for it too my mom got it from a magazine i found reverse physology ‘.’ WARNING never fall for that or else your mom will bug you till your forced enough to buy something you hate .-.

96. Yoyojo (9) says:

I wish my mom would give me treats and stuff when I get good or bad grades
    Whenever. I do rly good Shes just like oh good job
    Wut no candy no shirts no ice cream?
    Awwwwwwwww :(

97. HelanaSparkle (274) says:

Spamspamspamspamspamspam PONYS (sorry, just a random moment)

98. Nikki2 (2153) says:

Hey Nikki!!

99. Nikki2 (2153) says:

Hey everyone!! How are you? I am in a totally AWESOME mood. Hey, have any of you guys read Freaky Friday, OR Freaky Monday? I’ve read both. I love them!

100. Nikki2 (2153) says:

Hey, nikki, can I share your picture??

101. Nikki2 (2153) says:

as in, can I have the SAME pic as YOU?

102. Lara Flynn S. Gonzaga (2656) says:

i was the only one wearing shorts in my ice skating lessons because my pants are ripped and i was used to the ice cold place when having lessons i fell on my butt and i ended up with a ice cold wet butt for a whole day at the mall and yes in the philippines has ice rinks insides malls.It’s more fun in the philippines because of chocolate hills and all that(chocolate hills is not made from chocolates it is made from dirt and grass)

103. Lara Flynn S. Gonzaga (2656) says:

status update: tring to de-frost my mini fridge to get my bad hair day mini bombs to attack the flower so they will have smell lol jk im de-frosting it because my ice lollies are stuck inside

104. Nikki2 (2153) says:

Lara. -.- The glitch is happening, to talk you need to click reply to the last comment. :roll: Really, it works a LOT better. :P

105. Sally (461) says:

Neoneon?

106. Nikki2 (2153) says:

Hi PW!!! how are you??

107. Lara Flynn S. Gonzaga (2656) says:

My Wierd family: Aunt lynn the oldest one Aunt babe the dentist who gives me anything i want tito jun the one who is drunk and usualy fights with his wife aunt flynn the person who wanted her name in my name o.O uncle ricky the disabled one and who lives with my mom and me and who is not yet married my mom the youngest one and the one who is streesed out and is always depended by the family uncle roy the one who died early aunt chona the doctor who gave me my ipad for christmas uncle glen the healty one now the children of the family kj the one with cancer isabella the adopted one martha the wife of lord moldy butt (her nick name XD) diego the big foot me the family rebel kenneth the one who is like his dad uncle jun candy the one who works abroad frizian the black sheep of the family uncle richard the chocolate man XD aunt anett the one who fights with his husband uncle ricky (a diffrent one) the one who is young at heart aunt helen the nice one who is amused by me my dad who i never met in person uncle dolor the one who is dead uncle wolfgang the one who i call Mr.Porky (mother side)grandma died on 2010 grandpa died on 2003 (father side) i never met them before ‘.’ that is my huge family tree

108. PhoenixWrightFOREVER (6085) says:

My Family:
    Me: Me, Kay. Born on Oct. 23rd.
    My Sis: Not my Sis. She’s a cousin but I call her my Sis. April, she’s 17.
    My Brothers: They’re from Guatemala. One is 17 and one is 19. Never saw them.
    My Sis: Also from Guatemala. She’s 18 I think.
    My Mom: My adopted mother.
    My Birth Mother: Never saw her.
    My Dad: My Dad. He’s Filipino.
    My Birth Father: Never saw him.
    Robbie: My uncle.
    Jimmie: My other uncle. My mother was the middle child.
    Crystal: Aprils sister and my cousin.
    Samantha: My cousin and Aprils sister.
    Little Jimmie: My cousin and Aprils brother.
    Grandma G: Deceased.
    Grandma M: My grandmother.
    Grandpa G: My grandfather. He’s 99. He was in WWII.
    Great Grandpa William(I think that’s his name): Deceased.

That’s all I can think of. Not a big family, I know. ._.

• Lara Flynn S. Gonzaga (2656) says:

if you are in the samson family (yes that is my real name) you would experience wierd stuff like: being squashed by my cousin martha or forced to massage cousin diego and his hairy gorila-like legs and big feet or have a cute irrisistable moment with adopted isabella

• Sapphire (2779) says:

My family:

Me: Sapphire, born April 27th. 14 yrs.
      Mom: She’s from Hawaii and she’s 36
      Dad: He’s from California and he’s 37
      Sister: She’s 7.
      Grandma R: Deceased at age 54.
      Grandma T: She’s like 59, yeah 59, that’s it.
      Grandpa A: He’s like 62
      Grandpa A (i have two grandpa A’s haha): 63

That’s just my immediate family and my grandparents.
      ________________________________________________________♫ᔕᗩᕈᕈᖺᓮᖇᙓ ჯ

• Maria Teresa (1540) says:

My family:
      Me: MT, turning 15 on 16th August
      My Mom: she’s 49
      My Dad: turning 50 on 31th May
      My Sister: turning 13 next Monday
      Aunt M: my godmother, age 4… I mean 41 XD
      Aunt P: age?
      Uncle J: 51
      Miguel: my 14-year-old cousin
      Grandma A: age?
      Grandpa J: age?
      Grandma L: deceased at age?
      Grandpa C: age?
      Mami: my mom’s stepmother, and she’s like a grandma to me

• Babou (26) says:

My immediate family and grandparents are:

Mom: she’s from the UK and she’s 36
      Dad: he’s french and he’s 38
      Brother: he’s 9
      Sister: she’s 2
      Grandma A: she’s 60
      Grandpa H: deceased at age 51
      Grandma S: she’s 62
      Grandpa T: he’s 63

109. Lara Flynn S. Gonzaga (2656) says:

status re-update:getting rid of the dust on me because i was cleaning the attic for some pocket money

110. Nikki2 (2153) says:

STAR!? YOU’RE HERE!? AWESOME!!!! OK, take this test to see if you’re a geek or a “popular”

111. Lara Flynn S. Gonzaga (2656) says:

i just noticed my room and bath room is awesome: my bath tub use to be a hot tub my room is the master’s bed room and all of my stuff is electronic and my strange hobby is: after i sew i poke the needles on my plants vs. zombie zombie plushie i am a strange kid O.o

112. Lara Flynn S. Gonzaga (2656) says:

MY VACATION ROCKED! HERE IS HOW IT WENT: We were at baguio teacher’s camp then we went to out cabbin and rest for a while over night.the next day we left early to go to sagada and then when reached sagada our rest house rocked cable internet bunk beds that place is a paradise :D …. then we went treking the next day we treked 4 hours just to reach hanging coffins there were lots of poop on the trail(yuck!) then the next day we woke up early to leave so we can go to banaue rice tareces and slept over night at a motel the next day we went back home here at taytay rizal

113. Lara Flynn S. Gonzaga (2656) says:

my lunch is lonely: scrambled eggs and hot dogs ‘_’

114. puppylover (7) says:

my mom is clueless sometimes.like i would talk to her and next thing you no she says”i’m sorry,what did you say’?ITS annoying but i STILL LOVE HER!!!!!!!!

115. PhoenixWrightFOREVER (6085) says:

I’m very tired so I’m going to go to bed. Before I go, http://www.SleeplessBeauty2.Webs.com I have new videos on there.

116. Kim (11) says:

Hi Nikki… You should be thankful with your mom ’cause i dont have one… My parents broke up when i was 8, but we still keep in touch. :) Hey, i think the picture idea is okay, but NOT for Facebook, it might ruin your rep, especially with Mackenzie and Jessica watching on you, how ’bout make a collage with those pics and just post it on your wall, in your ROOM, not in FB. :) Hope I was able to help…

117. spottyfur (770) says:

I think that most of the time my mum knows me pretty well. But sometimes she can be a little clueless.

118. Lara Flynn S. Gonzaga (2656) says:

im watching a movie and one of the characters and me have the same name and i seen this movie before it burns my eyes! kissing scene it burns!

119. Nikki2 (2153) says:

Kim? There’s THE glitch happening. -.-

120. Kim (11) says:

@Nikki 2, what glitch? if you’re talking about SLOW SLOW SLOOOOW internet i totally get you… (Emphasize on Slow)

121. Kim (11) says:

Oooh… You cook? :) Will do, :)

122. Lara Flynn S. Gonzaga (2656) says:

now i will change my out fit and then take a shower then dress in my zombie outfit

123. Nikki M (48) says:

Yep,that’s the thing about moms,they can sometimes be really clueless.Even my mom asked me to click some photos of us to make an album and submit it in the loving mother and daughter contest at my school.I tried to explan to her that it was really not compulsory but she said that with this I can become the talk of the school,as if she is posting my photos with Justin Bieber.There are only 3 students who are ready to post their photos with their moms.But she still is my mom.

124. Lara Flynn S. Gonzaga (2656) says:

What to Wear What to Wearshould i wear my super cute top with a plain bottom or my cute puppy t-shirt that matches my paw print shorts

125. Lara Flynn S. Gonzaga (2656) says:

My Mom asked me fashion advice and i was all like what? but i said in my head O.o

126. Lara Flynn S. Gonzaga (2656) says:

im watching sailor moon on HERO channel

127. Maria Teresa (1540) says:

Nikki, my mom sometimes is completely clueless! Like, she thinks I’m friends with everyone and that I have a wrong idea about everything. But over all she knows me well :)

128. Nikki M (48) says:

Yep,all moms are sometimes totally clueless.But that’s just they care for us,BLINDFOLDED.

129. spottyfur (770) says:

How do you make the faces move? :)

130. Samantha (147) says:

Hi:) I just got up

131. Samantha (147) says:

Hi:) I just got up.

132. Samantha (147) says:

:) Chillin

133. Lara Flynn S. Gonzaga (2656) says:

im watching late night sailor moon

134. April (909) says:

My mom knows me very well. She always drives me to dance so we have a lot of time to talk (since my dance classes are a hlaf an hour away from my house!)
    My mom’s really nice and she always tries to make me feel happy no matter how bad something went.

135. lily (295) says:

Hey, there’s another lily on here! We might be twins!

136. op (21) says:

ok so my mom is like i need a email account,but no she says that i dont need a email account

137. op (21) says:

1. Where are you most likely to be found at?
    A. The Library
    B. The MALL!! DUH!
    2. What are you’re outfits like?
    A. Whatever is in my closet.
    B. My NEW outfit that I JUST bought!!
    3. On a scale of one to ten, what’s you popular points at school?
    A. 1-5, + I don’t care WHAT people think of me. SO TAKE THAT POPULARS!!
    B. 6-10, DUH! I don’t go to MALL after school for NOTHING.
    4. What would your dream car be?
    A. Whatever I can AFFORD.
    B. A SPORTS CAR, STAY POP FOREV!!
    5. What’s your dream house?
    A. An apartment, or ANYTHING that’s NOT a dumpster.
    B. A COOL, UNIQUE, AND HOT HOUSE where you hear PARTIES EVERY NIGHT!!
    6. Where do you prefer to shop at?
    A. Anywhere for clean, cute, and NOT ripped clothes.
    B. Didn’t I ALREADY tell you!? The MALL!!!!!
    7. What’s your favorite movie genre?
    A. Sci-Fi, Comedy, anything good? Maybe a good Romance movie.
    B. Hmm…DUH!! DRAMA!!! OR Romance!! *sigh* Josh shouldn’t have gotten back together with Mary Ann on The Drama Club!!
    8. When do you go to sleep?
    A. I don’t know, 11, maybe 12 because I’m up so late studying.
    B. 1 AM, maybe 2, when I get back from PARTIES. Duh!
    9. How do you speak?
    A. Like a normal American? O.o
    B. Like this: you’re SO totally ridic! Lates. What and Ever.
    10. Do you care what people think of you at all?
    A. Not really, no.
    B. Of CURSE!! Duh! Moi is VERY pops!
    ALL ANSWERS HAVE C. OTHER.
    Mostly A’s:
    No offense, but you’re boring. Smart, but boring.Being smart is AWESOME, but you should REALLY get out more! Have some fun! Be YOUNGER. You’re not 900000000 and can’t move, you’re between 9-??. Go outside and run, play, jump, DON’T CARE WHAT, just have some MAJOR fun!
    Mostly B’s:
    You’re a popular. You like to go with pops. Populars, but you need to study a little more. Stay down a TAD more, cool it. You DON’T always have to go to the mall for EVERYTHING. BUT, if it’s WHO you are, then that’s WHO YOU ARE. You’re fun and spunky, and a LITTLE overly dramatic. (NO OFFENSE).
    Mostly C’s:
    You have your OWN style, you’re a perfect match between pops and dorks. Neither is a bad thing, but you’re pretty neat. Not lame and boring, and not popular and mall-ish. You’re fine the way you are. Your own style is JUST the way YOU might want to be right now.

PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THIS QUIZ SERIOUSLY, IT DOESN’T MEAN YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOURSELF. STAY THE WAY YOU ARE, NO NEED TO CHANGE FOR ANYONE ELSE. XD Watching Lady and the Tramp. Siamese cats are funny in Lady and the Tramp.

138. op (21) says:

THE GLITCH IS HAPPENING AGAIN!!!

139. op (21) says:

Ooohhhh….. I am doing violin right now……AND I HATE IT. HAT HATE HATE HATE HATE!!!!!!!!!!!!! But I don’t practice that much, so yeah. But thankfully it’s over soon!!!!

140. lily (295) says:

Jade Ford (Gloria’s third in command):krazzzeyyykatgirl
    Ryan Rodner (cute senior boy):Kat
    Mrs.Evans (Karan’s mom):op
    Lisa Boranscino (Member of student goverment):Maria Teresa
    Ashley Bowman (Karan’s close friend):April
    Hollie Evans (Karan’s lost sister who Mrs.Evans told Karan abot a lot):Olivia

If you like your part, tell me. I can change your part.

141. Nikki M (48) says:

Yep,moms are sometimes totally clueless.But that’s just because they love us BLINDFOLDED.

142. Bookworm (Aine) (506) says:

My mum knows me pretty good, she knows what I like, who my friends are.

She cannot remember what the names of my teachers, what tests i have, when I have homework due for.

143. Harmony (3655) says:

:cry:
    :cool:
    :love:
    :bawl:
    :lol:
    :Idk:
    :XD:
    :bored:

:P

144. Sapphire (2779) says:

Nikki: Oh my mom and I are super close.I would TOTALLY do the professional photos with her. Your mom cares about you.. A LOT, and btw, I’m actually going to be friends with my mom on FB, and ACTUALLY you SHOULD have given Jessica a ride home. Because that would prove your a genuinely kind person.
    And when I pass a test I don’t WANT or NEED any reward at all, and since you actually only got a 35 you should be telling your mom the truth-you didnt do well, so why are you being picky about the reward?

145. Harmony (3655) says:

*Sigh* Summer is going to stink.

• PhoenixWrightFOREVER (6085) says:

I thought I was the only one who has /that/ kind of Summer..

• Harmony (3655) says:

Yeah, well,

1st) For summer I am going to be working on math with my mom. So I can get into this school.

2nd) I don’t have any friends that would come to my house, hang-out, stay the night, and/or have a sleepover/party.

and

3rd)I will have to go to choir camp.. And I REALLY DON’T want to go anymore. Because I am SICK of it.

Soo yeah… I would just be bored my whole summer.

• Lara Flynn S. Gonzaga (2656) says:

my summer to-do list for 2012: die inside because im stranded inside my house maybe paint my nails drink lemon tea draw practice dancing and singing and stuff but mostly die inside :( :(

146. Maria Teresa (1540) says:

Hi there! What’s happening girls? :D I’m trying to access the internet on my phone, BRB!

147. Babou (26) says:

Nikki,
    My mom knows me very well, but sometimes she has those ‘blind’ moments LOL ;)
    You should have gave Jessica a lift by the way, then she could see your are a kind person.
    ✿Babou✿

148. I’m actually very close with my mom :)

149. Maria Teresa (1540) says:

THE BEST BOOK AWARDS!!!

Hi guys! I’m starting the Best Book Awards for all the authors here on dorkdiaries.com. It’ll have 2 fases, the Joining and the Voting.

For the Joining, you have to:

1.Create an account on Figment and make/upload your books there;
    2.Let me know which books of yours are you going to use for the awards (you can tell me here, on my blog, or email me) *deadline TBC*

RULES FOR THE JOINING:
    1.You can use at most 3 books;
    2.Each book must have at least 2 chapters.

That’s all for now! In a few weeks (depending on the participants I get) it’ll be the Voting, and I’ll post the rules and the categories here and on my blog. Any questions, just talk to me.

Please join, have fun, and good writings!!! :D :D :D

150. Maria Teresa (1540) says:

I just realized I live in a pretty city :) I mean, Portugal has to have a good thing, as it is a SUPER boring place.
    Photo of my city: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=292697937475503&set=a.170141806397784.42049.100002058989107&type=1&theater
    I wonder if it is very different from the cities there in the US? :)

151. Madison (2694) says:

hi harm

152. Sarah (125) says:

I would say that my mom knows me very well :)

Sarah

153. Harmony (3655) says:

I feel alone.. o-o Anybody there?

154. Questions:

What is your favorite book? (besides Dork Diaries)
    Who is your favorite singer?
    What is your favorite food?

155. Madison (2694) says:

sdlfjsOfbnsfjkba”

156. We had this really cute Shadower today!!! His name is Justin!!!

157. Sally (461) says:

Hy I just graduated today from 8th grade!

158. Bunny135 (219) says:

hi nikki i can’t wait for your 4th book I am a figure skater too!

159. Star (3007) says:

….. Why do people act such like idiotic jerks in my school?! -.- I wish I was moved into a BETTER classroom…

160. Sally (461) says:

Umm guys, I graduated from 8th grade!!!

161. Nikki2 (2153) says:

hi sally!! how r u? *CRINGE* Must. TYPE. CORRECTLY!!!!
    Hi Sally! How are you today? I am fine. O.o

162. Samantha (147) says:

Hi I had a good day at school we did a project in science we had a blast

163. Samantha (147) says:

Hi so I am Chillin in my room

164. Samantha (147) says:

Good times:) I have Friday off

165. Samantha (147) says:

Watching shake it up!!! My favorite show:)

166. Sally (461) says:

Thanks guys im great! Graduation was awesome!

167. Samantha (147) says:

Im happy:) I loved this new day

168. Harmony (3655) says:

*(^.^)* Yay!! My dad got Subway!

169. Bella (2720) says:

omg hiiiii my dorky girlies! :D
    busy saving batman:or brb!

170. PhoenixWrightFOREVER (6085) says:

It seems like I’m always dropping whatever I have in my hand. ._. Like yesterday, I dropped my Cherry Berry Chiller from McDonalds, and now my root beer. V.V

171. peacelovechocolate (696) says:

what are u peoples faveorite websites
    and if you hav a stardoll tell meeeee so we can be friends

172. Green Starfishhhh is heeeeerrrreee

173. @Harmony:

Where is the rest of Twin of a Spirit?

174. Sally (461) says:

Who has seen SAW? The scary movies?

175. PhoenixWrightFOREVER (6085) says:

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 OMGOGMOGOMGFIOISADO,LD,M D OMGOGMGOGMGMOGOGMGG OH OKAY OKAYGHGG OKAY GOOD NEWS!! MY SIS IS COMING TO FLORIDA THIS SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111 MY SUMMER WONT SUCK AFTER ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

176. Sally (461) says:

Neoneon??????

177. krazzzeyyykatgirl (350) says:

Hi loo everyone i just made a new word yay yay yau

178. Lara Flynn S. Gonzaga (2656) says:

i just noticed most of our stuff are antiques…………any one on?

179. Lara Flynn S. Gonzaga (2656) says:

At least nikki got owned by her mom i owned by my music teacher o.o it all started because of my hair style it lasted a month o.o here is how it went: i was absent last week then my teacher in music called me to get a handout i missed then he yelled: “ladies and gentlemen siamsi supsup” ‘.’ (siamsi supsup is a filipino who joined a beauty pagent once and she is well knowed)and people kept on calling me that for a month (ok 3 months)i swore never wear a fancy hair clip and hair things during or after a beauty pagent :/

180. Harmony (3655) says:

Anybody have a GifBoom?

181. HelanaSparkle (274) says:

Neoneoneoneoneoneoneoneoneon????

182. Sally (461) says:

Yophoo neone?

183. PhoenixWrightFOREVER (6085) says:

Going to bed soon. Good night world!! *My sis is coming to Florida!! I CAN SHOW HER ALL AROUND MELBOURNE AND WE CAN GO TO SQUID LIPS! Then we’ll go to Sephora!! Tsk…She thinks she’s going to drive XD*

184. Lara Flynn S. Gonzaga (2656) says:

IM A BOMB OF HAPPYNESS!!!! ONLY 2 IN A HALF DAYS LEFT TILL THE BEACH OUTTING I HAVE TO START PACKING ASAP!

185. Lara Flynn S. Gonzaga (2656) says:

ill show you my picture so no one will bug me about a picture ever agian here is the photo: http://www.facebook.com/lara.samsongonzaga/photos

186. PhoenixWrightFOREVER (6085) says:

Tomorrow I’m going to do the Baby Food Challenge. >.< Not going to look forward to it.

187. Star (3007) says:

-.- I got a mail from school. In school, I was chosen to go to one of the most famous baseball team’s games. I just… Don’t want to go. Sadly, my mom is making me go. ;A; ANY ONE WANT TO REPLACE MEHHHHHHHH?!?!?

188. Lara Flynn S. Gonzaga (2656) says:

just got out of the shower dripping wet and really covered up

189. Lara Flynn S. Gonzaga (2656) says:

Any one on (or alive)?

190. Lara Flynn S. Gonzaga (2656) says:

hey nikki when are you gonna make the advice page?

191. spottyfur (770) says:

Hi guys :) I changed the link on my name to my youtube account!

192. Samantha (147) says:

Omg!!! :)

193. olivia (219) says:

go for it,girl!

194. olivia (219) says:

y me no character?:(
    jk,jk!
    its ok!

195. olivia (219) says:

go for it girl!

196. Harmony (3655) says:

I have! (:

197. Harmony (3655) says:

OMG!! Guys, remember a long time ago when people came on my site and said bad things about me? Well I was editing my site, and I saw one of the E-mails that did it. ^-^ YAY! Now… I don’t want to send a bad message to them… Anybody willing to do it for me? pwease? (:

198. Harmony (3655) says:

Oh wait… No I didn’t.. -,-

I thought I did… But I didn’t

199. Maria Teresa (1540) says:

Hi girls what’s happening? :)

200. MaryEllen (3) says:

Hi Niki! My mom does that whole friend-mixup thing too. Like one time my mom took me and like an avoid-super-clingy friend out for sonic but I didn’t say anything because that would be mean but I did say something to mom while we were alone. I just hope she doesn’t follow me to seventh grade. But yah moms do do a lot of embarrassing things but that just means she cares. And all of those people on here that do that ” first” thing or be mean to one another stop! It’s takes up space! No offence.

201. Harmony (3655) says:

Haha, look at this old comment I found:

Harmony says:
    July 18, 2011 at 6:03 pm
    Omg! Today I went to vocal camp and it was SOOOO fun! I made a friend(anna.. I think), Saw three people I knew(teachers)…

I had a GREAT time! We got to go outside and play red rover(A AWESOME GAME)… They picked me and I broke threw these boys arms!

When we got to talk to the person we met, We all told storys(at lunch)… I was in group blue…. With is ages 11 and 12… There was this one girl that looked 14 or 15 and she said she was 11. It was an AWESOME first day!!!

P.S. My sister came to help out and everyone kept asking me if Destiny(my sister), was my sister, and I said ‘Yeeeaaa’.

P.P.S. Remember when I said the fortune cookie thing??? If you didn’t then it said ‘you will meet an old friend before the month is over.’ I did see someone I knew. But I didn’t know it was him until someone(Destiny) said something.

Im Harmony and im a TOTAL DORK! H.K. <3 :^)

202. olivia (219) says:

im eating my 18 year old sister’s birthday caker.
    mmmmmmm..heavenly…

203. PhoenixWrightFOREVER (6085) says:

Hi everyone…Urgh, I don’t feel that well. V.V CURSE YOU ALLERGIES.

204. Harmony (3655) says:

O.O Look what I found!

It’s Sapphires picture, and she pretended to be Nikki. o-o

205. Harmony (3655) says:

I want pizza SOOO bad!!! Oh, Mellow Mushroom pizza!!

~Harm

206. well my mom is kind clueless about my life. every time were going to buy clothes for me she always saying no this isnt u style u dont like this im like but… i like it she never listens .

207. Ashley (132) says:

Nikki-
    WHEN IS YOUR NEXT BOOK COMING OUT!!!!!!!

208. Maria Teresa (1540) says:

Tacos and all.
    I’ve never eaten tacos.
    But I need tacos.
    Everyone at some point of their lives needs tacos.

209. Maria Teresa (1540) says:

Guys!!! This is IMPORTANT!!!
    I know how to hack Facebook accounts (but don’t worry, I won’t hack anyone) and it is very simple: when you are private messaging (not chatting) with someone and it freezes, then password of the person whom you’re talking to appears in the link. So be VERY CAREFUL and don’t message people in whom you don’t trust 100%!!!
    P.S.: One more time, I will never hack someone. NEVER. :) :) :)

210. Snowcrystal (1523) says:

Hey everybody whats up?

211. sugary cupcakes (52) says:

is brianna a horrible dancer?

212. Kia (69) says:

hey y’allanyone on?

213. Icee (31) says:

op, about your quiz, HELLO! WE ARE FREAKIN’ 12 YEARS OLD! HOW DO WE GO TO PARTIES? HOW? AND THE MALL? DO I LOOK LIKE I CAN DRIVE A CAR? I DONT WANT TO HERE IT THAT I’M BORING!

214. Angel (54) says:

hi anyone on? :-D

215. Madison (1) says:

Nikki, I love your books. And I love you! (of course, as a friend.) But I really love my mom, and I can talk to her about anything. You probably don’t talk to your mom enough to know that she understands you and all. :) The picture thing- I understand. And Jessica- I hear ya. Just tell her that maybe you guys can just stay home and take silly picture with your own camera!

• Sydney (11) says:

I wanted to go on facehook too but I’m 10.It sucks
      Not being able to I came up with a fake name and put that I’m 20 and it wouldn’t let me on I had to use a fake name because my mom’s on there.

216. vicki (852) says:

I wanted to go on Facebook,but I’m 11.But I knew that you have to be 13 to go on it,but I put my age as 13.

217. Icee (31) says:

No need to guilt trip nikki. Her mom, her opinion.

218. bety (7) says:

hello nikki

219. hopehopeNoeli (21) says:

hhheeeeyyyy dork diaries

220. Ndork (166) says:

you know nikki,I LOVE the pjs at Target.They look,What’s the word…DESIGNER!!!AND BEUTIFUL!!!Unlike the mall,my Target store is my school’s royalty!They love it,they love it all!

N’ also,i HATE bullying!!Plus,mostly girls are bullies than boys.
    Oh way 2 go Mac,u let the girls down(and other girls 2!!!!)I always stand up 4 myself ’cause im taller than anyone in my school and im strong!Ignore what peeps hafta say ’bout ur pic with ur mom(And her Facebook page.

221. hopehopeNoeli (21) says:

i think no body is here

222. Beebs (3) says:

My mum is so lame I mean she is so lame you can LOL at her when she’s doing nothing she is 100%lame!!!!

223. Beebs (3) says:

It always says am when it’s pm!

224. kylia7 (3) says:

hi um what if your mom dedicated a hole day to you what would you like do

225. JamiyaGoth#10 (1) says:

My mom think she knows everything about me and she only when I was.Born how old I am and what grade i’m in. :(

226. vicki (852) says:

My mom knows everything about me.She said that I’m allowed to do so many things before I’m 18.

• TotalDork❤❀❤ (33) says:

SAME HERE! Even to I’m American I call my mom mum, and sometimes- when I want something, I call her mommy. Some with my dad. Except, get this. He has better fashion sense then my mom!

• TotalDork❤❀❤ (33) says:

I meant same with my dad. My 2 bros are so ANOYINGGGGG.

227. bailey (7) says:

nikki my mom knows EVERYTHING about me except my crush and fashion stuff. but she can be annoying about it sometimes. but shes so much better than other moms so i feel kinda lucky. C=:-)

228. bailey (7) says:

face was suppose to be a chef btw. randomness

229. vicki (852) says:

Sometimes,I act like I don’t know anything about her.She knows many things about me and I know some things about her.I only know less things than before about my sister.

230. Sydney (11) says:

My sister is cute but she CAN be a brat.Shes only 10
    months old and bites everything.When she gets mad she tries to bite my foot and I move it and she bites the floor.And Nikki can I ask you a question answer yes or no on here and I’ll ask if you say yes just don’t
    answer by E-mail if you say I can ask don’t answer the
    Question by E-mail please.Oh by the way is your mom
    The person who wrote the book tell her I love them!

231. Sydney (11) says:

I messed up DO NOT ANSWER BY E-MAIL IF
    I CAN ASK OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

232. Sydney (11) says:

Anyone on here

233. Gigi (3) says:

My mom THINKS she knows everything about me. Except she dosen’t know I have a crush, or stuff that gose on in youth group at my church (non of the adults do un;ess the under 21 Lol).And I don’t plan on telling her anytime soon.

234. arisha nur iman (2) says:

Nikki, you must thank your mom. Why should you be embarresed? I’m also embarresed because I did the performance on TV.

235. Olivia (12) says:

my mom knows EVERYTHING about me we have like a SPECIAL BOND we r TOO close together like WAY to close but i love her and im thankful for her :D

236. mollycate (1) says:

my mom is sooooooooooooooooo annoying! not only does she drag me to wacth joel,but she calls me MOLLYBOOBOO! I MEAN how annoying can you get?!

237. anonymous (1) says:

At least your mom wants to do things with you. Mine could care less if I was alive.

238. nikkiiloveyou (2) says:

i neeed to read the 5th book!!!!!!

239. Miss-Know-it-all (162) says:

my mom knows me really well! ;)

240. Queen Sondok (5) says:

I’m not really that close to my mother — we don’t have such a good mother daughter relationship. But it’s okay! :)

241. TotalDork❤❀❤ (33) says:

My mom DEF gets me- but when it comes to clothes, Its not that good.
    But I <3 her :mrgreen

242. TotalDork❤❀❤ (33) says:

wait, hold on. :mrgreen

243. ayla (26) says:

My mom and I are very, very close and I love her sooooooo much! Nikki, you shoud he happy that she wants to spend time with you because sometimes my mom is busy with my brother and sister

244. Newsflash (283) says:

My mom knows me perfectly.I can always tell her my problems.