SPRING CLEANING DAY WAS SUPER FUN!!

Remember last week I told you about my plan to have a garage sale? No? I’ll get you up to speed!

Mom usually makes me and Brianna help her clean for a WHOLE weekend once a year, which is all kinds of LAME.

So this year I convinced her to let Chloe and Zoey help so we could do it all in one day…and THEN they could sleep over, and the next day we’d sell all the stuff we don’t need anymore at a garage sale.

Totally awesome plan, right? I thought so! And I was SO right!!

Saturday was actually kind of fun. We all woke up super early and made brownies so we could munch on them throughout the day.

Brianna made a HUGE mess of the kitchen.

Every time we bring out the bag of flour, Brianna throws handfuls in the air and yells, “Yay! It’s snowing!!”

I have no idea how she gets away with that….I leave a wrapper on the kitchen table and my mom FREAKS OUT but Brianna can turn the kitchen into a flippin blizzard and it’s “SO clever and creative!”

Anywho, Chloe and Zoey came over around 10:00 and we had a TON of fun cleaning!

I’m not being sarcastic or anything. We really had a great time! We blasted some music, and I confess, I turned the broom into my microphone a couple of times.

(What else would you expect from a not-so-talented pop star?!?)

At one point, Zoey spilled a bucket of soapy water all over the kitchen floor, so we tied old rags to our shoes and skate-cleaned it.

It’s pretty much exactly what it sounds like: you kind of skate around the room to clean the floor. If this sounds familiar, it’s because I saw this an old movie called Pippi Longstocking!

I have to confess, this was kind of dangerous…I came THIS CLOSE to slipping.

(Guess I’m a not-so-graceful skater…which you’ll find out pretty soon!)

We finished cleaning everything by 5:00, and we had two big boxes of stuff to sell at the garage sale!

I couldn’t believe some of the stuff we found to sell in the living room closet! First there was a ship in a bottle.

I wonder what made my Dad buy that. I picture him standing in a store with $10 thinking, “Hmmm I could buy a DVD to watch tonight OR I could stare at this tiny ship and pretend I’m a tiny pirate!”

We also found a Thigh Master. I can’t believe my Mom had one of those! It’s like this weird contraption you squeeze between your legs to help tone your inner thighs.

I asked my mom about it and she was like, “Oh it was an impulse buy. It was a big deal in the 90s. I thought I’d exercise all the time while watching TV.”

I guess they didn’t have Wii sports back then!

We also found some other more normal stuff, like hats my Dad doesn’t wear anymore, a bunch of old DVDs, and some of my Mom’s old romance novels.

Then after that it was time for the sleepover!

At 5:30 my Mom decided to take Brianna out for a special dinner, leaving me, Chloe, and Zoey with my Dad to order pizza.

I totally owe my Mom!! First she agreed to let us have the garage sale, then she gave us money for pizza, and then she took Brianna and left.

It was flippin awesomesauce!

We were kind of tired from all the cleaning, so it was a pretty chill sleepover. After the pizza came, we decided to veg in front of the TV for a while and make a few more posters for the garage sale.

Chloe came up with a really clever one that read, “You want our stuff and we want your money!”

That pretty much summed it up!

Oh man, I have homework to do, and I didn’t even get to tell you about the garage sale yet!

To be continued….

Comments

LOL, “(Guess I’m a not-so-graceful skater…which you’ll find out pretty soon!)” xD It’s awesomesauce that you had such a terrific day!! :D Good for you! I never knew CLEANING is fun. >.> I HATE CLEANING UPPPP! That’s why I leave my room a mess. lol Seriously, I’m just wayyyyy too lazy to clean. That’s why I have friends to do mah work. lol jk jk xD
      ———————————————————————–
      *** STAR ***

Ok…. here goes….. so I have a crush on a guy who makes my heart MELT.. and he is going to a different school next year!!! The school year is almost over, so im getting frantic. Ive taken TONS of quizzes, and all the results show that he likes me, but it dosent seem so in real life!!!! Sometimes it seems like he totally digs me, but other days he acts like I don’t exist!! I wish I could just know if he likes me or not. If he did, I would tell him I do too, and if he dosent I would just move on. HELP!!!

The only memory I have of a garage sale is the one the I hated the most. I was, like, four years old and we were selling all the junk in the garage. My dad said anything that was ours and we sell we got the money. My one sister got, like, $20 in 5 minutes. I was watching from inside the garage when I realized my favorite Dora tricycle was gone (Back then I was obsessed with Dora, Dora chair, Dora pants, Dora shirt, Dora beach ball, Dora underwear…)! I confronted my dad and HE said that some whining girl would not get off my tricycle, so they had to sell it (question, WHY was it for sale?). He even offered me the money, (what 4-year-old wants $10 when she could have a tricycle?) but I was like NO WAY. He even bought me a new “big girl” bike but I couldn’t ride. I just watched my siblings and cousin ride. (CONFESSION: I still can’t ride my bike D:)

Dorky chic! says

My brother did the same thing to me once except it was my favorite diary( I had a ton back when I was 6) He got 30 bucks off that thing (it was avoice security diary) he had to give me ten dollars more and so I kept ten dollars and went and got me another one!

It’s ok………I got a bike when I was 8 and I rode it once…..the first time I went down the driveway and I hit the curb across the street dead-on. It hurt like crap and I’m not even a guy. :O
        A week later when I got on it again, I slipped off and it fell on top of me.:(
        I totally avoided my bike until two years ago when I finally learned to ride without training wheels. (Ssh, don’t tell anyone.)

Ps.Click on this link for my picture.:D

nikki says

Awww that’s so sad! I can’t believe they sold your tricycle. That would have bummed me out when I was 4 too.

Pinkeverything says

Awesome it sounds like for your garage sale weekend.I’m so excited for the new book and the next post!:D

Dorky chic! says

I seriously need help! :( My crush is dating my best friend and they look SOOO cute together but my bff KNOWS I have a HUGE crush on him! I think she’s trying to get even for two things I put the foamy party stuff in her locker for April fools and she TOTALLY FREAKED!!!!!! And second we had a huge arguement last week and we didn’t talk to each other for two whole days which is a miracle for us! I thought wed already made up again and everything….guess not… :(

Dorky chic! says

Oh and yhe part where I need help is what to do! Should I accuse her of taking my crush…but he did ask HER out… and he’s SOOO cute!

OH MY GOSH!!! D: THAT’S TERRIBLE! Wait how old are you? Not to sound like a stalker or anything but I think kids shouldn’t have dates. WHICH IS ONLY MY OPINION. Anyways, if she really is a best friend, then she would’ve gone with this: SISTAS BEFORE MISTAS!! And for one thing, why do you like him? Is it because of his looks? Anything special about him? If she knows you like him well… I’ll try to put this in a nice way. DON’T BE HER FRIEND! I mean, you’re hurt that they’re “together,” and she knows you like him. That’s a bit cruel and mean, isn’t it? I may not have the best advice but I know how it feels like…. I hope everything goes well for you!! :c You don’t need her, a REAL friend would never do that.

Okay, I’m not in “love,” But I feel like I’m totally crushing on someone. -.- SINCE no one gives a crap, I’m not going to say anything. My mouth is-er.. My fingers are IN A MITTEN.

I don’t know how you feel, seeing I hate almost all the boys I know. Except one, which almost every girl in school is crushing too, so I have no chance.

Yeah, me too. .___. He just came to my country(Who is Korean too) but doesn’t know how to speak English properly. He’s really cute but YESTERDAY I saw a bunch of girls in a group surround him. NO JOKE!! LIKE FOR REAL! HE ONLY CAME YESTERDAY!!

Its like mine but its not. He doesn’t really KNOW everyone likes him. All the girls just go into groups kind of like there his fan club and start talking about him.I would be REALLY creeped out if it were me and I heard them talking about me the way they talk about HIM.

For a moment there, I looked like this girl. It scared me! http://www.koreaboo.com/forum/uploads/4763ed20e2b212457012f4846fa425f5.png Anyways, there’s this other girl who’s my enemy going closer to him. Since I’m Korean, she’s Korean, my crush is Korean, and my other enemy(who’s a guy) is Korean. o-o KOREAN. I don’t really talk in Korean/write because I was born in America. They all got to be friends REALLY QUICK! I felt like a used tissue that no one wanted to be near with.

I feel so AWKWARD because one of my best friends is crushin’ and one of my enemies is crushin’ on the same guy. This girl (my enemy) is like BRAIN WASHING everyone!!! Even my CLOSEST friends! But you should SEE the way she talks to me. it makes me want to THROW UP! BUT I didn’t tell my BFF because I didn’t want things to get troublesome, and I don’t see another guy who catches my eye. But my BFF is iffy about him, ’cause she still likes this guy from her old school.

That girl looks does look like you, but I can see some differences.

O EM GEE. GEE GEE GEE GEE, BABY, BABY! My enemy is like that too! She took about FOUR of my besties! And seriously, they told me that they are ALWAYS on my side. But WHAT THE EF WAS THAT?! -.- That’s why I hate her and I’m negative in school… SHE FRICKIN’ RUINED MAH LIFE!!

OMG!!! I felt the same way!!! i was in the EXACT SAME situation!!!!! This SUPER CUTE boy
      came to my class in 2nd grade and i had a crush on him EVER since!!!!!! All the girls made it seem they didn’t like him but i found out they all thought he was cute!!! Ughhhh!!! I tried to let him know i like him ex:going over to him all the time,laughing at what he said,ANYTHING, BUT HE IGNORED ME!!!! IDK why but he chose my friend Hayley!!!!!! AGHHHHH!!! I WAS FURIOUS!!!!
      But in 3rd grade he was my “BF” i know we were in third grade but there was NO kissing
      or going on dates!! YUCK!! but everyone knew we were really good friends!!! everyday was an adventure with my feelings,(no wrong ideas,i just thought he was cute) But he moved away and i’m really SAD!!!!

nikki says

OK I may have exaggerated just a little!! But sometimes it seems like Brianna gets away with EVERYTHING because she’s young and cute!

So you’re saying you’re ‘Forever Alone’? There is someone out there in the world that will marry you. Jesus will find you that person, so you better not think like you’re forever alone. You’re making scenarios in your mind even though it will never happen. Sure, he is ‘disgusted’ by you, that doesn’t mean everyone thinks you’re sick, now does it? Exactly. Peace and blessings.

IKR?!?! I can NEVER tell if he is flirty or just friendly. And then, of corse i am terrible at hiding my feelings, and so almost everyone says we would b perfect couple of the year! The I have to deny that I like him, RITE IN FRONT OF HIM, so it would b super akward if I told him I liked him.
      Im sooo confused!!!

I’ve never told anyone about my crush, cause I know they would walk up to him and be all all like “HEY DUDE, THAT GIRL RIGHT OVER THERE LIKES YOU!” cause my friends did that to one of my BFFs, and now he thinks shes some kind of a stalker.

And I don’t have a crush right now……although I think Brandon is kinda cute. Nikki draws him really good don’t cha think.
    Darn it, I typed “good” instead of “well.” Grrrrrrr

Okay now it’s time for………….

Amy’s random question of the post!

Your opinion on tacos

A.Not that tasty, but it’s fun to call ppl a taco(Me: Same haha)

B.They taste absolutely amazing(Me: Who makes your tacos??????)

C. LAME!!!!!!(Me: *rolls eyes* whatever)

SO get to anwsering!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Nikki Maxwell,

Cake is spamming and it’s driving everyone nuts. Everyone is fed up with it and we want a stop to it. Please do something because she’s been doing this for a long time. Please either delete the spam comments or ban Cake or something. We just want a stop to it.

Sincerely,

Fed Up, and everyone on DD.

I liked what I heard but I have to go :( I hae a standerized state test to take tomorrow http://www.nooooooooooooooo.com/

hope that worked

Ivy Vega says

SOMEBODY PUH-LEASE CHAT W/ ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ivy Vega says

^!^ I love Lip Smackers :)

upload pics and videos, read and post blogs, chat with other cosmetic lovers, take polls, read E-books, play games, listen to music, shop for cosmetics, send E-cards, and enter contests all at Lip Smacker Lounge!!

♥RANDOM QUESTIONS TIME, CRUSH STYLE♥:
        - If your crush tells you he loves you what would you do?
        - If that special-someone wants to date you, but you promised your grandmother you wouldn’t date what will you do? Date the “boy” of your dreams or follow your granny’s rules?
        - Your crush asks you to the school dance, but you promised you would be with your BFF @ movie night. What Do you think is the right thing to do?
        - Your crush tells you he has a crush on your mother! -.- What will you say to him?
        - Your BFF tells you she saw your boyfriend gawking @ another girl, but she lies to break you guys up. If you were in the crush’s shoes how would you feel?

••• THATS IT!! :P :P :P •••
        ••• If you don’t have a crush/boyfriend pretend you do or change half the questions to the questions you want based on relationship moments. •••
        ••• This Quiz was illustrated by:
        - Lulu
        - Lulukinz
        - Lu
        - Lulurox
        - Lululicious
        - Lovely Lulu
        - Lucky Lulu
        - Luscious Lulu
        - Hot Mama 4112

~ Thank You For Taking It ~
        Sincerely;
        ♥♥♥ Lululicious ♥♥♥

1) i wou7ld totally FREAK!!
        2)I WOULD TELL HIM, if we just “hang out” my granny would b ok.
        3) i would postpone the movie cause he might not ask me again.
        4) i woulod say, “dude, my mom is married!! but im free! heheh…”

I am on!

Bad news guys….my Great-Grandad,he passed away,so sad,can’t stop crying,I need to talk to someone

I lost my Great-Grandnan to Cancer,I lost another one to a Cardiac Arrest

U guys r on dork diaries at schol anywhooo i am having hotdogs today hi nikii u never reply to me so i wanted to tell u hi and im ur biggest fan akikkkk im talking to nikki maxwell i love u nikki maxwelland dd

Hola everyone! I think the standardized test I took today was fine, but I think I got a C on my math test. Just cause my teacher was too LAZY to make a real test, he made us do the test in the book when I didn’t finish the assignment! So basically he gave me less than 5 minutes to take a test AND to finish the assignment Seriously sometimes I want to SCREAM at my math teacher, but instead I do it in the bathroom. screaming into a toilet somehow makes me feel better :)

I feel so bad for your great-grandfather. But think about it like this; Your great granddad wouldn’t like to see you sad and falling apart, he would like to see you happy and cheerful, sad that he passed away, but not moody and crying every other second. If hes looking down on you, he’d like to see you strong so he can say, “That’s my girl!”

I cant reply ’cause it likes to move my comment somewhere else so every time I comment I have to hit reply so it goes to an actual comment and not some random place.

hey guys, i made this up.
        when ur feeling sad about breaking up and cant find the one, remember girl, thats gods way of sating im saving this one for someone specail.

that is a REALLY good lesson to learn. Even though you’ve broken apart, it is just a way that god is saying you are saved for someone special.

hey guys!!!!
        One of my friends started flirting with my crush, and I think he likes her back. I m really ticked!!!!!!!!!!! HELP?

Don’t ask me for dating advice unless you want to be banished to a small island in the middle of the Atlanic ocean with nothing but the dictionary to keep you company.

And that has happened to me, so if you want do what I do. Curl up in your bed with a tub of ice cream in front of the TV where they’re playing a re-run of a dramatic Lifetime soap opera.

Invite your friend to a sleep over. Before you go to bed tell her your crushing on him and you need some advice. If she tells you SHE likes him, tell her that you don’t want to get mad at her or anything. THEN, start a conversation about him, like, OMG he is soo hawt!

Anyways, I got this from Wikipedia:

Karina (ka-REE-nah) is a female given name of modern usage. It can be a variant spelling of Carina (from Latin carus = love) or a short form of Katarina/Katrina.[1]

It is mainly used in Greece, Scandinavia and Poland; when spelt Carina it is used in Italy and Spain.

In Greece it means “pure” while in Poland it is more likely derived from Ekaterina, another variant of Catherine – again meaning “pure”.

Don’t worry! In the suggestions I found it! Mine is:

karina means a girl that is shy but not around her true friends doesn’t think she is pretty ever though she is

That is so true that it is scary..

Ivy Vega says

Hey, y’all!!! :) :) :)

@tori
        If you knew you’re crush didn’t like you back, would you still like him??
        Ask yourself:
        do you like him because he’s cute or because he has a great personality?
        The saying “It will be if it is meant to be” is SO true!!
        If you like him just because he’s cute, it just might not be a match.
        If you like him because he is nice to you, and has a great personality it is a bigger chance. Remember, we’re still young, and have a long time to make our choice on the guy we want to marry and spend the rest of our life with. The big man upstairs (god) has a plan for you. But, anyway, if you really like the guy, I would suggest having a sleepover with your friend and randomly dropping a conversation about him. Like:
        “Have you noticed how cute (insert his name) is??”
        Good luck, Girlie!!

Here’s the full articale: http://www.what-does-my-name-mean.org/name/karina/ (you can replace the Karina part and put your own name to see yours.)

Karina
        Gender: Female
        Usage: Scandinavian, Polish, German, Russian, English
        Meaning:
        “Karina means a girl that is shy but not around her true friends doesn’t think she is pretty even though she is” VERY TRUE.
        Karina means a dove in the sky, love will be found when not looking, it means pure, loving, caring and very beatiful without admitting it
        Musicaly talented, smart, and athletic. U are very nice and a great friend….(don’t put mean things or bad words on name meanings )
        it means the most awesomest, sweetest, coolest girl in the world and i love her shes my sis
        karina means my dear one or the pure one. she is different from everyone around her because she does not follow anyone and is found wierd by many because of her this. she is a talented, intelligent and beautiful person but wiil never agree to it.
        beutiful!!!
        karina means beautiful, cool, awesome and I think that is a cool name for girls, my cousin is also Karina
        loves to hang out with friends a lot
        nice sometimes
        shell of a nut

This is so true..

the thing is, i dont know if he likes me or not! sometimes he acts like he does, others , no! thnx 4 the advice.

Even if he didn’t like me back, I would still secretly love him. He is SUPER nice, and hes cute, but that’s not y I like him. But the problem is, hes in my homeroom class and I stare at him, and I am afraid its starting 2 affect my grades. And I am not a good secret keeper so here’s the list of ppl that no:
        Ashley (bff so that’s ok)
        Emma (another bff
        Alena
        john
        Isabella (super mean girl and she found out PURLY by accident, she also sits next to him and im jelous of her)
        Maria
        Savannah
        Victoria
        Rachel
        Yeah…. I know, long list. Buy I was being totally honest.

███─███─████
        █──█──█─█───
        █──█──█─████
        █──█──█─█
        █──█──█─████

█████──███
        ──█───█───█
        ──█───█───█
        ──█───█───█
        ──█────███

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

If your crush tells you he loves you what would you do? DIE FROM HEART ATTACK
        – If that special-someone wants to date you, but you promised your grandmother you wouldn’t date what will you do? Date the “boy” of your dreams or follow your granny’s rules? Granny!!!1 I would TRY to obey her..
        – Your crush asks you to the school dance, but you promised you would be with your BFF @ movie night. What Do you think is the right thing to do? Say “I’m REALLY sorry!! But, I already have plans! With my BFFs, maybe we can meet up there on Friday?”
        – Your crush tells you he has a crush on your mother! -.- What will you say to him? “Get out. She’s married.” (OR that she is dating, even if she is single!!)
        – Your BFF tells you she saw your boyfriend gawking @ another girl, but she lies to break you guys up. If you were in the crush’s shoes how would you feel? TERRIBLE!!! WHY LIE!!!?

Victoria (vic-TOR-ee-ah)

The name Victoria is originally Latin for victory. In Roman mythology Victoria was the name of a goddess and means victory or conqueror. The Queen of England Victoria started connoting royalty. :)

Ivy Vega says

Here’s mine:

(My name) is the meaning of a women that is beautiful inside and out. She has a way of moving people and making them feel amazing. She is one that is pashionit and has a beautiful attitude.She can make you feel loved in way that no other girl can. She’s caring and innocent and will always tell you the truth no matter what the situation may be. If you are with an (my name) keep her and treat her well she will never cheat or hurt you. Show her off as if she is a gold metal or a million dollars. She will love and care for you if u do the same in return. (My name) also means moon goddess.

You know…… you can call me Lizza or Lizzie. That’s kinda close to my name…..
        My mom wont let me say my real name, because sopmonkey already knows where i live, and I’m kinda a….. blabber mouth.

Ivy Vega says

Nikki, Dork Diaries did NOT invent that ‘Baby baby’ song!!! That is a really old Amy Grant jam!!

Okay, I’m going to make this clear. Rachel Renée Russell never said she “invented” it. Her niece, Shania, did the cover of the songs:Amy Grant’s “Baby, Baby,” Jason Mraz’s “I’m Yours,” and Michael Jackson’s “Ben.” Before you start accusing she said she invented it, please look up your facts. And she might release subsequent albums too. -.- Just saying, not to sound rude.

Ivy Vega says

HOW AM I S’POSED TO LOOK THAT UP STAR, HUH????????????????????????? ugh seriously.

Ivy Vega says

that’s when i suddenly lost it and said: “YOU GUYS ARE SO CLUELESS!!! I’M NOT ALLOWED TO GO ON GOOGLE!! SO MAYBE YOUR MAGICAL LAND HAS LOST IT’S TOUCH, BECAUSE I WOULD GET GROUNDED!!!! >:(
        -_- NEXT TIME YOU COME UP WITH SUCH A “BRILLIANT PLAN” LIKE THAT, MAKE SURE THERE AREN’T ANY DARN LOOPHOLES.”
        but i just said it inside my had so nobody heard it but me.

DUDE, you don’t have to be rude. -.- How were we suppose know that you get grounded going there, huh?! Do you think we really know that? No, so stop complaining and don’t get mad over such little things. Alright? I mean, How would you like it if we said,”YOU ARE SOOOO CLUELESS!! DORK DIARIES NEVER ANNOUNCED THEY INVENTED IT!!” -.- … So, let’s forget about this and just bleh.

Ivy Vega says

What do you mean?? :D I never ever said that.
        I only did in my HEAD.

Hey Nikki, I have a very personal question for you. “What the heck is your problem with lip gloss?!?!?!?!?! I mean, I can totally understand Mackenzie’s addiction. I have the same thing going on with me!!!
        I mean, what is wrong with nice, moist,
        Paul Frank Julius’s red-velvet-cheesecake flavored Lip Smackers??????
        Or a liquid Strawberry Grapefruit Lip Smackers??? Or even a 100% natural blueberry gloss? Or a refreshing Dr. Pepper Lip Smackers? Or a Stellar Strawberry Lip Smacker shimmers?? Or a sparkly very cherry Expresions lipgloss??????????? I’m just sayin’!!!!!!!!!!

Ivy Vega says

I LOVE Lip Smackers!!!!!!!
        My fave flavors are:
        Snow Cone
        Lollipop
        Cherry Kool-Aid
        Vanilla Bean
        All the 100% naturals
        All the StarBursts, M&M, Skittles and Sodas
        A&W Root Beer (GREAT with a little vanilla on top)
        All the Crush’s
        Do you girlies love Lip Smackers??
        I also LOVE their Lipstick, eyeshadow, bodyspray, blush, and EVERYTHING ELSE!!!
        What’s ur favorite flavor???

Hola chicas! :D :D :D
        I’m here and I’m here to stay! *please, please hold the applause* And I’mma be here all day and night until Wednesday! :P LOL! Can’t wait to not say G2G! :P lol! But there is a limit to what time I have to give in! :P :P
        Okay then so what goes on people?????? :D :D

Sapphire says

Me: *sits up and blinks*
        Lulu: I’m kinda hungry
        Me: Here have this!! *gives olive sandwich*
        Lulu: *forgets about olives* Thanks Saffie! *BITES* *COLLAPSES*
        Me: MWAHAHAHAHA

LOL! XD
        Me: *bites sandwich* *faints*
        You: Why?? Why did I do this to my friend.
        Me: Has a few minutes of life left in me. Aww…you really think of me as your friend.
        You: What?? Not you the olives, I could never put those poor defenceless circles through such pain!
        Me: Oh…then see you later.
        You: ‘Kay pick you up @ the Cemetery.
        Me: Whatever girl. *faints again*

Sapphire says

Lol.

*CURTAINS GO UP*
        BOTH: *bows*
        THE END
        WRITTEN, DIRECTED AND ACTED BY LULU AND SAFFIE
        L AND S PRODUCTIONS

LOL!! :D
        BOTH: We wouldn’t have done it without our poisonous olive!! :P
        S and L Productions! :D
        SaffieKinz and Lulukinz!! :P :P

@Saffie
        You still there?
        @Tori
        Hiya Tori.
        @Ivy
        You also still there Ivy?
        @Lulu
        Google your name! You wanna know what it means! :P

Lulu says

Meaning of Lulu – What does the name Lulu means?
        Pronunciation:
        loo-loo
        Gender:Girl Name
        Origin:African
        Name Meaning:Precious, a pearl. Swahili, E. Africa

Ivy Vega says

Lulukinz, aren’t you supposed to be at…… school???? *huggies*
        Ivy’s random question of the hour:
        Do you dorks like Lip Smackers better or Expressions lip shine better??
        What are you’re fave flavours??

Lulu says

In Hawaiian, LuLu means precious; pearls, peaceful, and protected… this name does mean something pretty strong.
        Meaning of Lulu – What does the name Lulu means?
        Pronunciation:
        loo-loo
        Gender:Girl Name
        Origin:African
        Name Meaning:Precious, a pearl. Swahili, E. Africa
        And my African name means:
        Peaceful, Unselfish, Blissful, Leader, Beautiful! :D
        I love the Internet. :D :D so sweet. :P

@Ivy
        Oh wooow…LOL! :D :D Nope no school today! :P Not until Wednesday! :P Yaaay! Long Weekend! :P :P but lotsa Homework! :o :o How about you Ivy? :D not @ school also? :D

Hiya! =)
        Plus this is meant for Tori:
        ‘Kay, ‘kay! :D good luck with your crush! hope he notices you! :D see you @ 11 girlie! :D

Huh? What’s that suppose to mean? :|
        (Always the same narrow people, the same mindless chatter.) What’s that suppose to mean; am I narrow and we sharing a mindless chat? :| :| -.- -.- :| :|

I’m back! :D
        So what goes on again? :P
        Anyone on??? :)
        I’m hungry. *grpp, grpp* that’s my belly; keep quiet belly or I’ll feed our brussel-sprouts again!!

Hi Lulu,I found out,Fluffy was a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had dental surgery 2day,in a lot of pain,Surgery took 8 hours :(

OMG sorry Kaikinz. :( I hope you get better! :D
        Its great Fluffles is a B.O.Y. :D :D
        I though HE was a GIRL! Lol! I was wrong! :P :P
        Hope you feel better KaiKinz.

Kai you there? :)
        @Phoenix
        I wish I could see it but I can’t since I can’t sign up. Oh well…I’m sure its beautiful! :D :D :D :D

Heya girl,I know it looked like I was spamming on no.174,I wanted to see if my new gravatar worked!

It unfortunately didn’t work though,a lot of cash for my surgery eh?!

I got special permission for my teeth to be whitened,you gotta be 17 to get them whitened here in the UK,I am 9!!!!!!!!!!1:)

;) :) :P

@Lucky Lulu,If it is ok with PWF,I will post three things for you on her website!

There is one picture,2 videos!

Lulu says

Ooh…you don’t trust me? Fine *talk to the hand* That’s right I gave you the hand! Lol! JK JK! Its fine! :D :D Kai is very trustworthy! :D :D

Lulu says

ROTFL! XD XD XD YES THE HAND!!! NEXT YOU’LL GET THE FOOT!! SMELL IT IF YOU DARE!!

Spottyfur says

Who here knows who Om Nom is? He’s the green thing off cut the rope. He’s sooooo adorable!

Spottyfur says

See ya guys! Hope you all have a good day/night (depending on where you live).
        Luv your blog Nikki! Can’t wAit for tales of a not so graceful ice skater comes out! :)

Hey galz!!!!!!!!!!! What’s up??? Im back from school! !!!!
        @sppttyfur
        Hey girlie!!! Im Tori (duh) and im really happy 2 meet u!!!!!

‘Kay, ‘Kay! :D :D
        OMG so lucky, its my dream to get my teeth whitened! :P and sorry about the gravatar, I can try making an account for you if you give me your email address.

Lulu says

Yes! Please!! :D :D I’m not sure if they white enough you know!! and I brush ‘em twice a day but still they white but not the white I want them to be you know! :P

Hey lulu!! Ive g2g to school 2day, wish me luck with getting my crushes attention!!! Ill probably comeback on around 11, reccess

Hey galz!!! I just got back from AWANA*, ot was paper airplane night, which was all kinds of fun!

*AWANA stands for, Approved Workmen Are Not Ashamed, its kinda like church, but way funner!!

Be-Be-Be my BFF cause idk wats coming next and lmho to the rest so ttylxox who knows that song!!!! I love the mash up something to dance for everone name a song thgey like what makes you buetiful

Sapphire says

1) Umm i would say actually nothing so as not to ruin the moment :D
        2) follow granny’s rules. There’s nothing more important than family to me.
        3) I hate disappointing people, either hold the movie night the day before, let my friend tag along to the dance or hang out with him some other night!
        4) Whenever someone tells me that someone did something i make it a point to clarify that they did/didn’t do it, however i ask them in a way that doesn’t offend them.

Lulu says

Aww…please stop making me blush! :D
        Your the Diamond in the Rough not me!! :D :D *blushies* :D

I just have a really hard time, okay? I have to get surgery and I found out it costs 10,000 DOLLARS! I cannot say a word about this because I’m sure that everyone will make fun of me. It’s a rare surgery. I know this sounds,”FAKE,” but this is NOT a joke. I swear! D: My mom has to pay a 100 dollars every month to the bank as a loan. My brother was trying to make a statement and was trying to make me feel bad. SEE, I HATE MY LIFE!

Oh wow. I just tried to post a comment and it said, “You are posting comments too quickly. Slow down.” IM A FAST TYPER, OK? I HATE MY COMPUTER

Lulu says

What?! Nikki deleted all my comments! :( all of them!! :( :( :( I can’t believe it; is it because I was talking about Nelson Mandela or…even Kai’s comments. Phoenix’s. What happened? :( :? :( :? Oh well…bye guys I’m leaving! :) :) have a good day without me around! :P :P G2G bye. :D

Lulu says

Oh now I get it, its because this is a new blog post, I just got confused sorry! :P FALSE ALARM! :D now I’m leaving lol! :D *blushies*

nikki says

Oh good! I was like, “Did I really do that??” I didn’t think I did. Glad it was just a false alarm. =)

Sena says

OMG! When you said about the not-so-graceful skater, did you mean that you’re going to put a skating incident in your next book?

Alyssa says

You’re so lucky to have Chloe & Zoey 2 help you clean up. I don’t have any friends or siblings 2 help me. I’m an only child.

Lulu says

YAAY!!! :D :D :D FLUFFLES IF YOU CAN HEAR ME I’M SO PROUD OF YOU!!! :D *HUGGIES* :P AND KAI I STILL CAN’T WAIT TO SEE YOU BUST SOME MOVES!! *DANCES* :D :D

Okay,I am gonna say this now,we should make a deal with cake

Here’s the deal:Cake,everyone will stop moaning at you IF you stop spamming,deal?

if u don’t accept the deal,we will moan at you even more,please stop,This is really getting to PWF now,I can see it,please stop,Cake,plz

nikki says

I think I deleted all the spam comments. I tried, at least. There were a lot!

Cake, I’m glad that you’re here and you like my posts and all. Maybe just less of the random comments? That would be cool!

Sarah says

Wow! That’s sounded awesome so far! I wish my mom would let us have a garage sale but NO! But I kinda understand. We live on one of the leasd busiest streets in town! Can’t wait to hear how the acctual sale went! :)

Sarah

nikki says

Yeah it’s tough if you can’t get people to come to it. We got a pretty good turnout at ours. I’ll write all about it tomorrow!!

Lulu says

Okay guys I just completed my Math Test! :o I’m so Nervous!! :o :o :o I wonder what I got!!!!!!!!!!!! I am a Nervous-Wreck!! :( :( I feel confident yet scared! Our Math Teacher said we have to get 60% and Above, I know I got less! :o :o I am like so…*shudders* Scared. :( :(
      What Should I Do To Cure My MathoPhobia???????????????????????????? :P :P

Lulu says

Okay guys I gotta go. :) D I have to go to Detention. Uggh…I hate it that the girls and some of the good boys have to be punished. :o :o oh well…bye! :P I’ll be back though! :D

wow…….. that must b hard………. just DONT THINK ABAOUT IT. When do you get your results? Just know that there is NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT NOW, and I hope this advice helps!

Lulu says

I’m back but for a short while since I was in Detention! :D Tori thanks you helped a lot. :D Hi Phoenix. =D
        @Tori
        Is Phoenix your BFF? That’s great! :D *sobs fakely* I thought I was your BFF!! *faints* :D lol! But its okay Kai is my BFF! :P I think…I maybe think she thinks of me as just a friend! :P

Lulu says

OH MY GOSH!! LOL! XD XD XD XD :D I got Detention because I copied homework! *gasp* The Police didn’t want me so they said Detention! :P :P
        Lol! Nope the real reason is because the class was misbehaving we had our phones and stuff and back-chatting so Detention for Today and Tomorrow especially me and Cindy since we were late! :P
        I had to talk to my teacher! :P so yup! :P
        What Goes On With You Girlie-Girlie! :P

Oh LOL :) That explains it :P I’m just on Tumblr, trying to get my computor fixed(there isn’t any sound when I’m on Youtube >.<) and I'm drinking some lemonade! ^-^ A normal day…aha. lol What's your profile pic? Just wondering because it looks like…*squints '.'* a water park…?

Lulu says

Oh hope it gets fixed! :P and yeah it is. Its a waterfall. Next I’ll post a beautiful sunset. Then a rainbow, then nature, then cute things then celebrities then an ant! :P :P lol. Then my art. Yep and maybe my friends and I and stuff! :D :D

Coolio! I take LOADS of pics of nature ^-^ I take pics of some stray bunnies outside!(they’re okay, they run away though LOL) Yeah, if I get it fixed, all of my favorite websites, tabs, my homework, EVERYTHING gets deleted, so I either need a new computor so I can transfer all my stuff to that computor, OOOOOOORRRRR I risk my computor history and tabs and homework etc. to fix it. I think I’ll go with plan A. Which computor should I get? ^-^ (NOT a Mac. I don’t know how to use it…eheh..)

Lulu says

LOL! :D IDK what computer you can get! :P I’ll see what computer is really in good-shape. Good-use and cheap/expensive. Don’t know what’s your price-range. :P
        But IDK lol! :D LOL XD XD Bunnies run away!! :D LOL! :D I take pictures of flies, for some reason they fly away from me! Even when I smell good and get all dressed up for ‘em; they fly away! Uggh…just because I can’t fly they suddenly reject you!! :P

And maybe post pics of the beach and the sea and sea themed stuff! :P :P and Tia and Tamera! Love those two twins! :D :D

OMG YOU LOVE SISTER SISTER, TOO?!?! :o I love them!! Those were the days when you didn’t have to tell children to not do this(Tom and Jerry, etc.) at home. c: lol My price range is $100-$230 dollars. :D

Lulu says

OMG That’s nuts!! :o :o I LOVE SISTER SISTER!! :D :D :D :D Its the best!! :D :D :D :D the 1st season I had no idea who was who. They looked exactly alike, but now I can tell ‘em apart!! :D :D I love Sister Sister!! :D :D
        And I’ll try finding you a computer that is from $100-$230 dollars ‘kay? :D :D :D

Lulu says

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ *SCREAMS* AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DON’T YOU JUST LOVE LOVE???????????? ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

My Great-Grandad,he will have a Cardiac Arrest,in approximately 2 days,and when he does,the docs,nurse,are gonna let him die

@Ivy Vega,my Great-Grandad,gonna have a Cardiac Arrest in approximately 2 days,then the staff at the hospital are gonna let him die,he is only 99

I am making the present I am going to put in his grave now,A little message,his Favourite crystals,A little photo of me & my 4 siblings :’()’:

for lulus quiz:
    1) i would TOTALLY FREAK OUT!!!!!
    2) i would tell himm im not allowed to date but if we were just “hanging out” mah granny would ok with it .
    3) i woulod postpone our movie cause this is a

Thanks for wishing me luck guys!!

@PWF,What are ”Mayans”

@Ivy Vega,how do you do that sorta stuff? As in like when you typed,you are very special to me? *Am so happy to have friends like you guys*

OK guys, I’m writing 4 stories at once and I want to develop one and finish it before the others, so I would like if you tell me which one sounds better for you:

1. Fantasy story that envolves magic powers and creatures, curses, Gods, a secret organization and mistery.(It’ll be a series of 5 books)
    2. Fiction story that happens in a season of war. The main character goes on a journey to find a man who has a haunted nomad circus.
    3. Mystery story about 9 sisters who are boarding schoolers. It envolves a lot of family mysteries and all of those detective stuff.
    4. Story about pirates. I’m still working on the plot.

Thanks! :)

That sounds like awesomesauce! I which I could’ve did that.

I can’t wait to hear the other part about the garage sale. I also can’t wait to read Dork Diaries 5: Tales from a NOT-SO-Graceful Ice Princess. :)

Hola everyone! I think the standardized test I took today was fine, but I think I got a C on my math test. Just cause my teacher was too LAZY to make a real test, he made us do the test in the book when I didn’t finish the assignment! So basically he gave me less than 5 minutes to take a test AND to finish the assignment :( Seriously sometimes I want to SCREAM at my math teacher, but instead I do it in the bathroom.

hey guys, i made up something.
    when u break up with a lot of guys and cant find the right one, thats gods way of saying, “im saving this one for someone specail.”
    You like? when u feel sad about all those boys breaking up and stuff, remember that saying.

And here’s one I made up.
    If your feeling bad about someone breaking up with you and leaving you stranded in the rain while you cry there, remember this. You were WAY to good for him, SISTAH!

hi everybody!! Hi nikki, spring cleaning here was sorta fun. :D We cleaned my room, then put a TV in there! :D OMG!! I’m always watching a movie while studying.

viviana arellano says

You should confront her why are you flirting with man or talk it out if that doesn’t help…well……then flirt with her crush then she be ticked off too!!!!!

PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU GUYS CLICK MY NAME NEW BLOG!!!!!!!!!! And yes people are asking if I’m the real Sally. YES I AM!!!!!! I’m not a Sally poser I just go a new profile pic! CLICK ON MY NAME PLEASE NENEON!

Victoria (vic-TOR-ee-ah)

Mah name is:
    Someone who has hidden talents and doesn’t have very good selfcontrol, but is very kind to people who have treated them kindly. Gets along with people a grade above and below them better than people in their own grade level. Also, Jumpy, happy, smart, and very playful! WIll love you endlessly! She will follow you to the end of the earth and back! She’s so sweet and she loves everyone!
    Star is cool, has lots of friends, smart and gets good grades.
    I never said the last one! o-o I just copied and pasted it it. I agree with the whole thing that the anons said. V-V
    SWAG. SOMETHING WE WE?! IT’S SOMETHING I HAVE! ALL GOT. 8)
    ———————————————
    *** STAR ***

My Name:Lacey
    Means:Lacey
    Gender: Male & Female
    Usage: English
    Meaning:
    lacey means nice, beautiful,good friend,and just a very outgoing person. some of you who be hattin on the name lacey are just jelouse because you dont have it.
    lacey stands for the most beautifull girl in the whoe WORLD! (:
    Laceys can also be very delicate and easy to hurt but care about others even if they are haters
    someone who is fun, good listener, and a perfect girl
    Lacey is a ROCKIN name you meano’s!!!!!
    Lacey means hopeful in greek
    A beautiful, gentle, poetic person
    A very nice person. Brown eyes, poetic, kinda short. Loves the guitar, and LOVES to laugh
    freakin awesome!!
    means outgoing and nice person even in a mad mood.
    Lacey is a great name and Laceys are BEAUTIFUL

peacelovechocolate says

hi nikki i love your blog anyways its my birthdays soon and it would mean alot to me if you reponded to this comment

Vicky’s quote of the Day:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “Beautiful people don’t have one elusive quality that we have.
    That quality is DORKINESS.
    I mean, its not like its something someone would brag about, but its something, and its ours, and its wrong for them to steal it.” -Dear Dumb Diary Year #2: School. Hasn’t This Gone On Long Enough? By Jim Benton

ok fellow dork diaries fan i have an emergency!when i went to bowling (i am ina a leage) and i have a crush on a guy there, i was having a conversation with my freind and i looked over at him and he was looking at me with his big brown puppydog eyes!!! i thought i had something on my face so i went to the bathroom, and nothing was rong with my face!!! PLEASE!!!! reply and tell me what you think

*P.S he is 12 and a half and i am all most 11!i am in fith grade and he is in sixth!

Sapphire says

My name is Sapphire i gonna look up what that means

Sapphire
    Girls name
    Origin: hawaiian, Arabic and greek
    Precious Gemstone, most of the time blue
    A person who is easy going, lovable, able to laugh at anything including themselves. Will also try to help you in any way they can
    Nicknames for sapphire:
    Saffie
    Saph
    Sapphy

Nice! Here’s mine (I searched for both, Maria and Teresa) :)

Maria
      Girls Name
      Origin: Latin
      Meaning: “star of the sea”

Teresa
      Girls Name
      Origin: Greek
      Meaning: “late summer” (yay, my birthday’s actually on late summer!) Modern form of the name Therasia, that comes from the Greek Island.
      Nicknames for Teresa:
      -Teri
      -Tessa; Tess
      -Reese
      -Reesa

In Numerology my name is: Inventive – Imaginative, resourceful, eccentric, quiet and thoughtful

If you don’t know how does Numerology works, here is a guide, so you can see what does your name means!

1 – A;J;S
        2 – B;K;T
        3 – C;L;U
        4 – D;M;V
        5 – E;N;W
        6 – F;O;X
        7 – G;P;Y
        8 – H;Q;Z
        9 – I;R

Basically you only have to add the numbers of the letters of your first and last name. I can’t explain very well, so here is my example:

TERESA ABREU
        2+5+9+5+1+1=23 1+2+9+5+3=20
        23+20=43
        4+3=7
        So my result is 7!

THE RESULTS:
        1. Competitive – a leader, independent, strenght, creative and original
        2. Diplomatic – friendly, tactful, peaceful, gentle and sensitive
        3. Optimistic – Easygoing, sociable, spontaneous and humorous
        4. Traditionalist – Determined, reliable, conservative, activist and organised
        5. Creative – Free spirited, artistic, enquiring, innovative and influential
        6. Contributor – Responsible, careful, conventional and reliable
        7. Inventive – Imaginative, resourceful, eccentric, quiet and thoughtful
        8. Organizer – Leadership skills, planner, strong, high achiever and sound judgment
        9. Humanitarian – Compassionate, caring, charitable and civilised

What’s your result? :)

Lulu says

Yeah that is true. Its horrible what they do. And to think Rihanna was once “innocent” Beyonce is the Queen of Illuminati and Chris Brown is one of them.
    He has a tattoo of a skeleton with a halo. Falling Angel, and everyone knows “falling angel” is the Angel of Death.
    Even he’s song says it all, Falling Angel.
    Listen to the lyrics carefully then you’ll see…

Sapphire says

Yup! Listen to the lyrics of UMBRELLA or just google UMBRELLA ILLUMINATI HIDDEN MESSAGES, and everyone knows “Good Girl Gone Bad” means innocent turned into illuminati.

Sapphire says

Fallen Angel has nothing to do with it, The Angel Of Death is a GOOD ANGEL, Death To me is sweeter than honey because it means we go back to god! But rihannas OUTRAGEOUS tattoo of the bavarian dude who started the illuminati, it’s massive!

Lulu says

Yeah, exactly. Some people even say Michael Jackson. He wasn’t exactly an Illuminati; he was a…well I don’t remember. Its some Illuminati thing that gives you to powers go into a dance-frenzy have high-pitched voices and have hair like a mere female.
        Also to be an Illuminati you’ll have to go to this church where this Illuminati priest will give you the power of wealth and seduction.
        He wears black and wears white contacts with a black circle in it. Only to show the black circle. Like cartoon eyes.
        Even Hugh Heffer. Don’t you ever wonder why an 80-something year old man gets so many woman and wealth? He’s filthy-stickin’ rich and gets girls in there 20′s or still teens. And they all stuck-up. Some stuck-up wannabe girls will think marrying an old man in he’s 80′s-or’90′s is gross or outdated.
        Is wrong, I hate that. And to think I actually listen to Rihanna’s music or Beyonce’s. Its disgusting what they say and stuff.

@Saffie
        I saw the “Fallen Angel” part on my sister’s Illuminati video. And all this info about Fallen Angel and Hugh Heffner, that old dude who invented Girls Of The Playboy Mansion.

Sapphire says

Michael Jackson was PLANNING TO EXPOSE THEM!! First he had no idea- they put messages in his songs- then he realised what was going on, he made a plan to expose them on the tour he was supposed to do but he died before he could, he put warnings in his songs to warn people of what was coming, his doc was in the illuminati and he drugged them unfortunately the illuminati also control news and magazines so no one would know the truth- but I found out..

Lulu says

Its sad and disgusting; I mean Wacko Jacko was gonna warn us and tell us what was coming but sadly that doctor had to murder him. I hope he gets what he deserves in prison!

Lulu says

Yup! My internet kinda stopped working, if I’ve disappeared it means my I’m having problems with the internet server.

WHART??????????!!!!!!!!!! Really a BOY? That’s wonderful! :D :D :D
      And you had Dental Surgery, woow…that’s good. Hope you get better! ^-^

Hiya, I’m creating a new personal blog, where I talk about my life, writing, books, acting, music and tigers, heehee. But I don’t know how shall I name it… I was thinking about a title that has to do with stuff I like. Doodles, purple, tigers, music, acting, cinema, fantasy, writing… Idk. Any ideas? :) :)

Lulu says

Yes! Please!! :P :D I’m not sure if they white enough you know!! :D and I brush ‘em twice a day but still they white but not the white I want them to be you know! :P

Spottyfur says

I have a YouTube account called nzspottyfur.
    I make really bad videos because I can’t really think if anything else to do since I can’t show my face.

Hey Spottyfur! :D are you new? :D
      Welcome to the blog! :D hope you enjoy yourself and have lotsa friends! :D :D Have Fun chatting meeting people from around the world and getting to know different fans from different countries! :D :D :D
      Hola @ me if you want anything! ;) ;)

Spottyfur says

Ive got a lot of gaps in my mouth now due to lost teeth. I lost my two pointy ones down the bottom and the two ones behind those and one pointy one up the top. I want them to grow so I can eat properly!