CHLOE AND ZOEY MADE UP!!!

Squeeeeee! That’s the sound of me being TOTALLY psyched because all is right in the world again!

I was SO bummed out about Chloe and Zoey being mad at each other, especially because it was over something so silly.

If Zoey kicked Chloe’s cat or tried to set her hair on fire, than I could totally understand why Chloe would be super upset. But ruining some magazines while flirting with a crush? SO not a big deal!!

I wasn’t sure if I should butt out or try to help, but I think I did what any good friend would do. (I took some of your advice!) I trapped them both in the janitor’s closet and yelled, “Snap out of it and love each other dang it!!!”

OK, so it wasn’t quite like that. But it DID involve the janitor’s closet.

Chloe and Zoey weren’t talking to each other, which was totally weird since we all sit at the same lunch table. They were just sitting there with sad little puppy dog faces on Wednesday.

SO depressing! Seriously, I didn’t even enjoy my chicken nuggets…and I LOVE when it’s chicken nuggets day!!

Today I decided enough was enough! So I put notes in both of their lockers.

In Chloe’s note, I wrote, “OMG I’m so sad! I didn’t finish my homework yesterday and my mom grounded me for TWO WEEKS! I need to talk ASAP! Meet me in the janitor’s closet at lunch!”

In Zoey’s note I wrote, “OMG Brandon seems totally mad at me, and I have no idea what I did! I need your advice ASAP! Meet me in the janitor’s closet at lunch!”

I know I lied to both of them. I had to! It was for their own good!

Chloe got there first. She gave me a big hug and was all like, “That stinks you’re grounded, but I’ll IM you every afternoon to keep you company!” See, that’s why I love that girl!

Then Zoey came in and looked totally surprised to see Chloe there. (I kind of thought they would have seen that coming…the janitor’s closet it OUR place…ALL of our place!)

Zoey wasn’t rude or anything, but I could tell she felt a little awkward.

She went, “Looks like you guys have this boy emergency under control…” which made Chloe kind of confused. She was like, “WHAT boy emergency??” I should have just written the same note to both of them!

From there I just blurted it all out:

“OK, so we are all best friends, and I love you both and I know you both totally love each other! We’ve all been through SO much together! It’s TOTALLY weird that the two of you aren’t talking, and so I brought you here to remind you both why NOTHING should ever ruin our totally awesome friendships!!”

First I pulled out a picture of the three of us from that photo booth thing in the movie theater and said, “Exhibit A: We all have so much fun together AND we look super cute in group photos!”

Next I pulled out a friendship bracelet Chloe made me, that looks just like ones she made for herself and Zoey, and said, “Exhibit B: We’re total BFFs AND we have the bracelets to prove it!”

Then I said, “Exhibit C…” and paused.

At the same time, they both said, “What??”

And then I said, “We all think so much alike! Seriously, we could totally finish…” and paused again.

At the same time, the both said, “Each other’s sentences!” And then we all started laughing.

Zoey told Chloe she was super sorry for spilling our Root Beer floats on all the magazines. Just like I thought, Chloe said she wasn’t really mad about that. She just felt bad because there aren’t any boys calling or IMing her right now.

So we all made a pact right then: None of us will ever let little things pull us apart again…AND we’ll make sure we don’t get too crazy over boys.

Someday we’ll all have real boyfriends, but even then, the most important thing is that we’re all BFFs. And NOTHING will ever change that!

Comments

Agi says

Hey people!
    u might not know me well but I know u!
    i’ve bin readin this blog 4 a looooong time!
    never had the guts 2 post stuff…

Arazeli says

Oh my gosh last time I was 30!!! Now I’m 5th!!! Well anyways, happy that you and chile and zoey are friends again!

Minty says

Hey, Nikki! I got your do it yourself book and “tales from a not so faboulous life” and “tales from a not so popular party girl” and I read them in one day they were SSSOOO interesting! Do you want to chat? Did makenzie the CCP girl know what happened with cloe and zoey?

YAY! I’m SO happy they made up!! Now you won’t have to worry about any more big fights over little things again, because of the pack y’all made! Yayz!

BTW, I LOVE root beer! XP
    -Harm

That’s awesome that they made up Nikki! I think so this doesn’t happen again u should find a boy that likes Chloe and that she has a crush on. That way she wont feel left out and sad.

hailey says

YAY!!!! :D the saying is true….
    “boys come and go, but friends last forever!”
    listen to that nikki and tell chloe and zoey too! ;)

I’m happy!!!! Well, for a relatively odd reason. One, there is a program for forensics at my school, and two, I got three people to think I could possibly be bipolar! Not good reasons? I don’t care, after all, I am the mad girl here! More fun than you’d think, I love my insanity. It’s fun being different in a, uhhhh, different way!!!!! Well, I am here on a website named after a dork, and I am proud of my position in life. Maniac/slightly depressed sometimes girl with two best friends in one! Literally. She’s got multiple personalities!!!! Really odd having conversations with both of them at once.

Elise says

Hey, Jamie. I think:
      Your moods change with the weather!
      Cloudy/rain: serious
      Sunny: Happy&silly
      Snow: happy AND serious!
      Therefore, you ARE bipolar! :)

Thanx!!!! I have an odd urge to burst out laughing again. Or scream ‘ Weeeeeee I’m an airplane on caffeine!!!!! Btw, I’ve been caffeine free for a month now and have not had too much sugar. No excuse but bipolar!!!! Hahahaha! My dream come true!!! I even less normal! YAAAAYYY!!!!! ;D

Elise says

You have never been normal.
        The sleep over is going to be FUN! I haven’t played charades in, like, a year! And prince C. was so good!

Yes your deffintly are but I think I’m as close as you can be to bipolar without actually being bipolar My dad says I’m Jakle and Hyde (two people at once) I go from happy to furious in 5 seconds flat and I go from mad to sad to giddy in even less time but my parents say I’m not bipolar I LOVE COFFE and I am ADHD Attetion Deposit Hyper active Disorder I”m also in the mentally gifted program (not to brag) I’m also OCD Obssesive complsive disorder and I am soo far from normal that normalty is nothing but the tinyiest grain of sand in a small childs sand box

That’s SUCH great news! Great friends always make up!
    I have a problem, and these girls at my school, are JUST like MK and the CCP’s. They call my best friend and best guy friends and me losers. I think it was just a small blow, but it’s becoming really mean. Do you think I should tell a teacher? I think so… It’s getting on my nerves! But I’ve tried to tell a teacher before in 6th grade (I’m in 8th), and they acted all sweet and perky and I got in trouble! My parents know about this, but I’ve never got a detention or anything, just a lecture that shouldn’t have been given to me!

I think it’ll blow over when I stand my ground this time to her. :) Wish me best of lucks!
    Ran

I listening to song called ” mad girl “. Classic me! Whoa. This song has got to be about me. I love listening to songs by bipolar artists. I think I’m obsessed with the disorder….. God thing, because I’m sure it’s mentioned somewhere in my self-written description!

Sarah says

Woohoo!! I’m so happy for you!! You got your BFFs back together again!! :D sooo exiting!! Now you girls can start hanging out again… together!! Soo happy!! :D and you are totally right…no matter what happens, you’ll allways be BFFs! ;)

Ndork says

i snackin’ pizza from Little caesar’s 4 a fundraiser with my BFFs!Right now,they’re lookin’ at u guys and the blog.

Epicgal:) says

Good night! Tomorrow is my brother’s 16 birthday! Because of that, me and my other brother get 20$ for no reason from our grandparents!! How should I spend it?

Minty says

Hey, Nikki! could i pair up with you for the poem contest nicole is giving?
        Nicole says: Hey guys! I’m starting a poem contest!
        Date: Today until Feb. 28
        Limit: 20 people
        Rules: No bullying, no copying, no cheating, and most of all, have fun!
        People will get to vote on the poems on March. (The people who join the contest can’t) Kids can team up to work on a poem together, but there is only one prize so you have to share.
        Prizes:
        1st: Be in my 2012 awards section (your name will appear more than once) and get to create a character name in my next book. (ONLY name, and you can be that character, you’ll be in a very high level. You can tell me if you want to be the good guys or bad) and suggest to me about creating a new character (I’m going to do TWO stories at once, I’m still working on the new story. So I’ll tell the winner(s) when I’m done.
        2nd: Be in my 2012 awards section and get to suggest a character name and its style in my next book.
        3rd: Be in my 2012 awards section and suggest a character name.
        Questions? Feel free to ask me! Please post your poems on the comments that I show this contest! Sign up now!
        Tell me if you’re working in pairs or groups.

Signup sheet:
        15. Empty Slot
        16. Empty Slot
        17. Empty Slot
        18. Empty Slot
        19. Empty Slot
        20. Empty Slot

*evil smile* for no particular reason. Don’t worry, I’m not about to break any laws. That my bff’s job. Not elise. The multiple-personalities one.

Guys I feel so sad… :( My best friend got into a car crash and got seriously injured. And I’m trying to support her. The weird thing is that when she was in her car with her family, she was the only one who got injured badly. Except for her little sister got hurt only on the ear. But it wasn’t TOO bad. It was just folded..
    ———————————————
    *** STAR ***

I know right!!~ Anyways, she was in the hospital for about 4-6 days but already got out. She told me it was kinda gory and she cried so much during the accident.
        ———————————————–
        *** STAR ***

Harmz status: Watching Connan O’ Brien. That’s a funny dog..

Mood: A little bored, but also exited!
    Faces: -o- / :0D
    -Harm

P.S. I need a plumber to fix my sink and save a princess(random).

Sara says

Thnx for using my advice, Nikki!! I’m glad for you but not for myself….I might not have a BFF anymore because she doesn’t even wanna spend time with me anymore!! HELP!! Read and Reply!!

Nicole says

Hey guys! I’m starting a poem contest!
    Date: Today until Feb. 28
    Limit: 20 people
    Rules: No bullying, no copying, no cheating, and most of all, have fun!
    Prizes:
    3rd: Be in my 2012 awards section and suggest a character name.
    Tell me if you’re working in pairs or groups.
    Comment 50

17.
    18.
    19.
    20.

Nicole says

I’m not just an Orphan…
    (Credit: Title by Alyssa, thanks Alyssa!) (The whole idea including the chapters is copyright by Nicole)

About:
    An orphan girl named Summer discovered she is a princess with magical powers. So then she was sent to Princess Magic School. At there, she had learnt magic, character, and lots more stuff. On the way, she made some friends and she discovered her long lost BFF Brittany, was here too! As she rushed over to greet her, Brittany pretended to not know her. Brittany teases her, play pranks on her, and more. Good thing her other friends stands up for her, or Summer will just feel lonely and powerless. When the whole school accuses her for stealing, Summer felt sad and lonely. She was going to get suspended for a whole week. When she came back, everyone in the school had disappeared! Sensing a mystery, Summer packs up and starts investigating. On the way she finds mysterious places and people. At times she even had been caught by traps! What are those people and traps? Will she ever find out what happened?

Characters:

Summer (main character): Me
    Brittany (Summer’s ex-BFF, mean): Mouri Ran
    Katie (Summer’s BFF): Lulu
    Brenda (Summer’s other BFF): APROUDGIANT:)
    Adriana (Brittany’s BFF): Apple
    Cassandra (Brittany’s other BFF): Harmony
    Mrs. Rain (Mrs. Rainbow’s twin keepers of a powerful source): Maria Teresa
    Mrs. Rainbow (Guardian of the Rainbow and also the principal): Nikki’s BIGGEST Fan!!
    Mrs. Ruby (Dancing teacher): Kiffy
    Mrs. Water (Teacher who teaches how to control water): Ellie Sie
    Mrs. Magic (Teaches magic): Sapphire
    Paige (Mysterious person that was been frozen by ice): Elise
    Adrian (Mysterious person that was been frozen by ice):
    Tyler (Mysterious person that was been frozen by ice): Jamie (Elise’s friend)
    (There will be other characters, but they’ll are not-so-important so it doesn’t count)

wow! congrats Nikki! u are the best bestie EVER!! so anyway i have to tell u something. my friend is real slow at every thing and i can never spend time with her. i just need some advice. what do i do?

OMG OMG OMG Here in Memphis it’s sleeting outside OMG OMG this morning my dad said he saw snow flurries but i thought he was just messing with me OMG *doing happy snoopy dance in fast foward motion*

Hey guys! I’m at universal.. My dad is going to be on fear factor! XD well…. If he makes it threw the casting thing.. I hope jw does, because I want to film it! :0P
    and I am filming my vlog.

-Harm

Okay soo guys lets keep ccommenting alot I am trying to make this entry the most commented entry in the history of Dork Diaries (BtW I came up with this because I am so bored) Remmeber every comment counts soo comment comment comment!!!!!!

APROUDGIANT:) what is your real first name so I can type that instead when I’m talking to you (It probably will take less time to type I’m Lazy :) + you don’t have to answer) (cant spell etheir)

still here though look at this I think I’m as close as you can be to bipolar without actually being bipolar My dad says I’m Jakle and Hyde (two people at once) I go from happy to furious in 5 seconds flat and I go from mad to sad to giddy in even less time but my parents say I’m not bipolar I LOVE COFFE and I am ADHD Attetion Deposit Hyper active Disorder I”m also in the mentally gifted program (not to brag) I’m also OCD Obssesive complsive disorder and I am soo far from normal that normalty is nothing but the tinyiest grain of sand in a small childs sand box Do you agree reply my mom is in the restroom so wont be gone for a while(hehe)

Prob she would like Batya my friend the other day she had just watched the Captain America movie so she would not saying (well still wont)
        buckie’s alive hes alive hes dead hes dead buckies alive hes alive hes dead hes dead random right?

Nikita says

I don’t get why there are so many comments about other things. This is a blog about Dork Diaries! Not your email, not Facebook, not your own blogs, DORK DIARIES! You girls need to stop posting other things.

well nikita For those of us who don’t have a facebook or a blog or an email dork diarie is are blog or are facebook or are email and not to be mean but alot of people ask us that
      Plus your message was kinda harsh and no offense

Elise says

I know, but some of us don’t have blogs or anything like that. And sorry, this would be kinda boring if we ONLY posted DD things, not that I think DD is boring. No offense.

Grace says

YAY!!!!!! Chloe and zoey made up thanks for trying my idea I knew my idea would work I’ll tell you more advice if you have any drama or this friend drama again just ask!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess he wasn’t the one.
    ________________________________________________
    Remember i told you guys about my crush. Well my feelings got hurt. He didn’t like me he was probally staring at Natasha. So i liked him a lot. So i over heard Natasha friend saying that she likes you and wants to go out with you. What i heard from was. Yeah i go out with her she’s hot. He talks to all the other girls. Well not all the girls. Not even me. At the end of the day he asked her out. Kerry-ann was giving me the look. I told you he wasn’t the one. What should i do now.

Thats really sad…. i can only imagine how you feel!
      But just because he doesn’t like you it DOES NOT mean he is a bad person, so don’t act jealous or treat him like one.
      But here’s how to get over him

1) First of all DO NOT try and make yourself think he is trying to make you jealous, he probably likes this girl alot.
      2) Do not say/do mean things or spread rumors about the two of them, this just ruins ANY chances you have of him liking you and gets you a bad reputation.
      3) Join some afterschool/out of school activities you enjoy, you can meet some new friends and distract yourself.
      4) Try and avoid him until you get over your crush okay?
      5) Find what you DON’T like, picture a perfect guy in your head and start comparing them, why would you settle for second-best when you could find someone who is closer to your perfect guy.
      6) Try and meet some other guys!
      7) Again, make sure you DON’T get jealous, try and get used to the fact that he has a girlfriend and its not you, and for the moment there’s a very slim chance of that changing, i hate to say it but he probably likes his girlfriend more than he likes you.
      8 ) Do NOT try and act like his GF, it makes you seem a fake wannabe.

And also, go to school dances, not to hang out with guys, but to chat, mingle and be social, otherwise you’ll come across as anti-social and kind of cut-off from the rest of the school.

Hope I helped! And really get over it soon, no use following him like a lovesick puppy while he’s already taken, it makes you seem desperate.

P.S. Don’t hate Natasha for this, its not her fault.

p.p.s DON’T hate your crush for this but at the same time don’t be TOO friendly and try and avoid him at all costs, but not in a mean way, but just avoid him until your over him.

Yay!!!!! 23 minutes till my birthday party! Elise, if you r there, Lexi didn’t get the memo yet, and can’t come. Oh well. Jill and Nat can’t come till l8er, so you’ll be first here.

s@ssy says

HEY Sapphire do u remember the story that u made about the star signs can u plz post the characters and the mini chapter that u stared plz thank you very much if u did do that but plz plz plz plz post i luv that story very much becuase i had the main part yay plz SAFFIE pppppppppppppppppppppppllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Nicole says

OMG! Great news guys! My story is gonna start! :D Let’s go!

I’m not just an Orphan…

About:

Characters:

Summer (main character): Me
    Brittany (Summer’s ex-BFF, mean): Mouri Ran
    Katie (Summer’s BFF): Lulu
    Brenda (Summer’s other BFF): APROUDGIANT:)
    Adriana (Brittany’s BFF): Apple
    Cassandra (Brittany’s other BFF): Harmony
    Mrs. Rain (Mrs. Rainbow’s twin keepers of a powerful source): Maria Teresa
    Mrs. Ruby (Dancing teacher): Kiffy
    Mrs. Water (Teacher who teaches how to control water): Ellie Sie
    Mrs. Magic (Teaches magic): Sapphire
    Paige (Mysterious person that was been frozen by ice): Elise
    Adrian (Mysterious person that was been frozen by ice): Lyndserr99
    Tyler (Mysterious person that was been frozen by ice): Jamie (Elise’s friend)

Comment 70&71

Chapter One

Dear Diary,

Brittany is leaving today. What will happen to her? Why is someone adopting her?! Why couldn’t they adopt someone else?! Will I ever see Brittany again? Oh, Diary, Brittany was my only BFF! She stands up for me, plays with me, and she’s the only one who doesn’t laugh at me! I’m already missing her! What should I do!? Brittany is leaving in five minutes. I gotta go. Maybe suddenly the adopter will change his/her mind and give Brittany back.

~Summer

I closed my diary, sighing. Why Brittany does have to go? :( I slowly walk to the lobby where Brittany is leaving. Brittany was standing in the middle of the lobby, sighing.
    “Oh Brittany!” I said sadly to her as I walked to her. “Why do you have to go?!”
    “I don’t want to! Oh Summer!” Brittany sobbed. We hugged each other.
    “Promise you will send me letters.” I said sadly.
    “I will! Send me some too when you get my address!” Brittany said, sniffing.
    Suddenly, a big, royal carriage appeared. It looks just like the carriage in Cinderella. Only it’s pink. Our mouths dropped open.
    “Oh. My. Gosh.” I said. I felt a stab of envy. Brittany gets to ride in a carriage? But then that feeling disappeared very soon because a sentence flashed across my mind. Brittany is leaving. A lady came down from the carriage.
    “Excuse me,” She asked me. “May I see Brattany?”
    “I’m right here, and it’s Brittany.” Brittany murmured. It was clear she didn’t like this lady. The lady spun around just to see Brittany.
    “Oh, hi Brattany! Oh, look at the dress you’re wearing! Horrible! Disaster!” She looked at the dress she’s wearing. “Now it’s time to go Brattany!” She cooed. Brittany and I secretly rolled our eyes.
    “Excuse me, milady, but can you wait for a minute?” Brittany asked her.
    “Of course darling! But make it snappy, because we’re tight on time.” The lady said. Somewhere in her tone of voice sounds like she’s mean. Brittany and I exchange a glance. Then we walked over to a bench which is far away from the lady and sat down.
    “The lady is just so, you know, weird!” Brittany said. “I’m going to really miss you, Summer.”
    “Me too.” I said sadly. “I guess our wish about the adopter changing her mind didn’t work…”
    “EXCUSE ME! BRATTANY! TIME TO GO!” the lady called out.
    “WAIT A SECOND!” Brittany called back.
    “I’m not a brat!” Brittany whispered to me. Then we giggled. “I’m going have to change my name into Brattany then.” We giggled more.
    “BRATTANY!!”
    “Okay, I guess so, um, bye Summer.” Brittany said sadly. We hugged each other.
    “BRATTANY!!!!!!” Oh no, that lady is getting REALLY mad. She pulled Brittany away. I stuffed Brittany a lucky bracelet I made for her. A charm (shaped like a star) on the top wrote BRITTANY. The charm underneath it was a shape of a heart that wrote +. The charm underneath that was a shape of a star wrote SUMMER. The Charm underneath it was shaped like a heart wrote =. And in the very bottom was a shape like a HUGE star wrote BEST FRIENDS FOREVER. In between each charm has a cute bead. There are different shapes. The colors are blue and pink. I made it myself.
    “Thanks.” Brittany whispered softly to me. Before she was pulled into the carriage, she gave me something too. It was a bracelet too! Hers were almost as the same as mine, only the words and beads are different. The words wrote: SUMMER AND BRITTANY ARE BEST FRIENDS FOREVER.
    “Thanks!” I whispered softly as the carriage left. I hold the bracelet tightly on my chest. After the carriage was out of sight, I slowly walked back into the door.

Nicole says

Hey guys! I’m starting a poem contest!
    Date: Today until Feb. 28
    Limit: 20 people
    Rules: No bullying, no copying, no cheating, and most of all, have fun!
    Prizes:
    3rd: Be in my 2012 awards section and suggest a character name.
    Tell me if you’re working in pairs or groups.

Signup sheet:
    15. Empty Slot
    16. Empty Slot
    17. Empty Slot
    18. Empty Slot
    19. Empty Slot
    20. Empty Slot

OM Double G!I am sooooooooo happy that they made up. It would be a tragitty if they didn’t ever make up EVER again!!!!! & p.s. Nikki I love your books there totally EPIC!

Nicole says

Hey guys! I’m starting a poem contest!
    Date: Today until Feb. 28
    Limit: 20 people
    Rules: No bullying, no copying, no cheating, and most of all, have fun!
    Prizes:
    3rd: Be in my 2012 awards section and suggest a character name.
    Tell me if you’re working in pairs or groups.

Signup sheet:
    15. Empty Slot
    16. Empty Slot
    17. Empty Slot
    18. Empty Slot
    19. Empty Slot
    20. Empty Slot

Ok!!! I know this is waaaaaaayyyyyyy overdue but my most embarrassing moment was when my summer camp went on a feild trip to ray`s splash planet. When we were done swimming and stuff, I took off my bathingsuit.I forgot to close the stall door and there I stood, naked!!! OMG!!! My cousin and her friends saw!!! I was so embarrassed!!!!!!!!!!

I`m so glad Chloe and Zoey are friends again. You make a good friend Nikki. I`d be happy to be your BFF. We have each others backs all the time!

jada says

Heyyyyy so happy ya all frens now. Hope ya stay this way,u guys r nothin like mi frens we argue and they make up like a min.later but congrata to ur all frenship!!!:-) ;-) =D

Nikki can you kindly tell me when your next book comes out i really want to know so as soon as it is out i could buy it…. :)

<3 ,isabelle
    P.S.
    love your books…..

Dear,NIKKI
    you ROCK,thanks for all the fun and
    DORKY tales….in all of your books
    this is only the book that is like
    my life like but a lot different in
    some ways but your stories cheer me
    up..when something goes wrong i

Ellie Sie says

That stinks! Whenever there is a party at my house I’m always thrilled bevause there is a bunch of junk food but there is that moment when you get sick :(

For Taylor (Nicole):

Chapter 4 Normal School Day
        Charlotte’s Story

January 9

Dear Journal,

Last night was kind of creepy. I had a disorganized feeling and I know I’m probably not dreaming. But… it was probably just Mariah scaring me. Right? Well, I see the school.

XOXO,
        Charlotte
        I put my journal in my backpack and sat back up with both hands on the driver seat shoulder, “Thanks dad for the ride.”

He turned around and grinned, “No problem, just doing the duty for the princess,” and I laughed.

I closed the door and fast walked inside and went straight towards the cafeteria.

As always, everyone’s rushing to get their things for class. I’m not in much hurry I guess, so why bother to run and slip?

I finished my food quickly and headed towards my locker.

“Hey Char!” Sara was waving at me through the crowd and managed to squeeze through them just as I slammed my locker shut.

“Hey Sara,” I said.

“I’m sorry about what happened to Jana. She told me,” she looked at me with concern.

I shuffled my feet, “Yeah… You know I kept on hearing noises last night,” I said.

I can’t believe I’m spilling it!

“Hmm… Maybe it’s Mariah,” Sara looked slightly distracted.

“Yeah that’s what I think I guess,” I said. I really hope it’s true, “Probably Alexa is in it too. I have no idea but I…”

“Oh look! There’s Nick and Josh,” Sara’s eyes sparkled.

“Hey Char! Hi Sara!” Nick said stopped over to us.

“Hi Nick” I smiled but then frowned with confusion when I saw Josh pass us with the this ghostly look on his face.

“Uh, what’s up with Josh?” Sara asked, so I guess she noticed it too.

“I have no clue. It’s probably because we lost to the Falcons last Saturday and he was counting on us to win,” Nick shrugged uncomfortably.

“Saturday? Is that why you couldn’t go to Jana’s birthday?” I asked picking at my chipped nail polish.

“Yeah— well, kind of. Sara already told you why I thought,” he hesitated.

“Well I’ll let you guys talk. I need to get to class.” Sara said leaving.

“So… where’s Jana?” Nick said looking around Jana’s locker.

I could feel the pain in my stomach rise again, and my eyes began to burn. I pulled my hands up to my eyes quickly trying to stop the tears from coming out.

“Char! What’s wrong?” he put his hand on my arm sending warm chills through me.

“Yeah it’s just… well.. no. Jana was in a car accident, and well her parents survived, but… but she’s—” I said crying.

“She’s… No… Jana didn’t make it? I’m– I can’t believe it. Hey, its okay. You have me and Sara and others right?” He gave me a hug and a squeeze of my hand.

I shared my thoughts with Nick and now, the only boy who cared I even lived (besides dad) and hugged me (also besides dad) was making me feel like I mattered. I made a difference.

“(sniffle) Well, I need to get to tech. See you at lunch!” I gave him another hug and walked to class.

I thought I heard Nick say something like, “I like your…” or something but I didn’t care. I just wanted to head to class.

I almost cried again when I thought about Jana, but I told myself to stop it. It’s happened; it’s over. But I still couldn’t get her out of my mind.

Ran

Ellie Sie says

That’s really good! I like it! Co you have a place where the other chapters are that I could read?

When is the new post gonna come?? :(
        I’m so anxious! :P
        Plus I wonder what the nxt is about!! :|
        I’m guessing Rachel Renee’ Russel doesn’t have ideas 4 another one! :(

APROUDGIANT:) says

Hey Lulu i think the post gonna come today or maybe tomorrow. It was V-day so Brandon might have got sth for Nikki and shes gonna tell us about that….idk

Okay! :D cool…sorry Aproudgiant I gotta go! :(
        Gotta get ready 4 Athletics Match! :D

Bye! :D
        My cousin Rashaan is comin! So annoying and so adorable! :P

APROUDGIANT:) says

Ohh nothing im just sitting listening to music and trying to find sth to do cause im really bored :P

Minty says

When is the new blog gonna come??
        I’m so curious!
        Plus I wonder what the nxt is about!! Valentines day?

Lol, sure. :) Actually, it’s someone else story, but I edit it for her. I also write an story. If you click on my name, and surf around, you can read that. I’ll post the first 3 of her story that I edited here for you. :)

┏┓╋╋┏━━━┳┓╋╋┏┓┏━━━━┳┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓┏┳┳┓
    ┃┃╋╋┃┏━┓┃┃╋╋┃┃┃┏┓┏┓┃┃╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┛┗┓╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃┃┃┃┃
    ┃┃╋╋┃┃╋┃┃┃╋╋┃┃┗┛┃┃┗┫┗━┳┳━━┓┏┳━━┓┗┓┏╋━━┳━━┳━━┳━━┳━━┓┏━━┳━━┳━━┫┃┃┃┃┃
    ┃┃╋┏┫┃╋┃┃┃╋┏╋┛╋╋┃┃╋┃┏┓┣┫━━┫┣┫━━┫╋┃┃┃┏┓┃┏┓┃┏┓┃┏┓┃┏┓┃┃┏━┫┏┓┃┏┓┃┃┗┻┻┛
    ┃┗━┛┃┗━┛┃┗━┛┣┓╋╋┃┃╋┃┃┃┃┣━━┃┃┣━━┃╋┃┗┫┗┛┃┗┛┃┗┛┃┗┛┃┗┛┃┃┗━┫┗┛┃┗┛┃┗┳┳┳┓
    ┗━━━┻━━━┻━━━┻┛╋╋┗┛╋┗┛┗┻┻━━┛┗┻━━┛╋┗━┻━━┻━━┻━━┻━━┻━━┛┗━━┻━━┻━━┻━┻┻┻┛

Well… me and my friends are at Dolphin Mall right now (its this really big mall in Miami) and about 20 minutes ago Lesley came up to us, she just said some mean remarks about our clothes and stuff, kind of a MacKenzie type of thing, and she “accidentally on purpose” tripped my friend over, and she and all her belongings were scattered across the floor, and then she just walked away laughing, Aly isn’t hurt, but it was a really mean thing to do, and her purse was open coz she was checking something on her phone and all her belongings scattered all over the place, we had to look really carefully for things like her house key, but seriously it was a really really mean thing for her to do.

BTW, Lesley goes to my school and she’s my crushes sister, they are about 10 months apart (she’s younger) and both are in 8th grade, but they are POLAR OPPOSITES, I mean, my crush is funny, kind and down to earth, and he says deep stuff sometimes, everything Lesley is NOT. It makes it really awkward though.

She’s allowed to say “chica” if she wants to, you can’t stop her, and if you don’t like the word- just don’t read it! No ones forcing u to read the comments that have the word “chica” in them.

i personally think that when someone says the word “chica” it makes them seem cute, bubbly and funny.

She can say whatever she feels like saying! And so can you. But I suggest you be careful about it, because some words you can’t take back, no matter what you say to get rid of them. Trust me, some words hurt forever. So, if you don’t like her, don’t read her comments!!!! And certainly don’t reply to them!!!

Hey guys my parents took away my internet on my ipod touch. So i cant go on internet on there. So if i go on dork diaries i’m going to disobey them and go on here. Win win for everybody. Now they can feel my anger.

Sally says

I’m really ticked! My “friend” well used to be my friend, Lindsey, is always asking for my food at lunch! Whenever I got salami on my sandwich one time and the rest of my friends did and she didn’t she just said “You got salami?!” And then she says says,” Can I have your salami please, Sally? And I said “No Lindsey! You get what you get and you don’t throw a fit!” And then she just keeps in asking me and saying, “Please?” And then I said “I’ve had it! Stop asking me for food and saying “Aww”, when I give my friends food! They actually give me something in return! And you never do!” And my friends say “Yeah, it’s her food!” So I get really ticked at my “friend”, Lindsey. Grr!!! >:^(

Why are there so many, songs, about rainbows, and whats on the other side.
    Rainbows- are visions.
    But only illusions
    And rainbows have nothing to hide.
    ~ Rainbow Connections by Kemit The Frog

This is the only song that makes me cry, and IDK why.

Some… where… over, the rainbow… Blue… birds… fly…

Birds… fly… over, the rainbow, so, why can’t I-I?

Lol. Love that song. Classic… Lol!!!

Elise says

Guess what? I’m writing a story with Jamie. Its all about this girl who gets kidnaped and meets this REALLY awesome boy. Only one thing- another girl likes him too! Let me know if you wanna read it. ;)

Sapphire says

The next part of my story

Like I said, school was awful.
    I mean, the one day I need people to be kind, funny and normal, they are full of pity and sadness for me, and do I appreciate that? N. O.
    When I’m upset what I hate MOST is when people make a big fuss of me.

At least now I get to see Amy.
    Amy is this young woman who is trying to help me to get on with my life, because she says its unhealthy for kids my age to stay negative all the time, so now I get to talk it out with her and draw things that make me happy, and have to do some wacky meditation to “relax myself and take my mind off the sadness”, she also tells me happy stories, pretty little fairytales I haven’t heard since I was six. Amy is young and pretty with curly red- brown hair and bright green eyes, and she smiles all the time and laughs alot and is really really nice to me….

Elise says

hapter 2
        Zila
        I can’t believe that Ziva. Who’s name means “Brilliant” anyway? So far, I have sat in this corner thinking of ways to DESTROY her all night. I really wish I’d let her take the blame for the uncontious “Baldy”. That way she’d at least be in trouble. Or, maybe, she’d have figured out how to get away with it. Now THAT would be horrible. But soon she’d regret what she’s done. She can’t just STEAL Justin. I mean, I knew him first, I like him best, and I saw him walking in the street before I was kidnaped! ME!
        Now I am going to say something that is, well, WRONG! I”M FRIENDS WITH THAT ZIVA! I do NOT want to see her looking at me again, let alone be her friend! But something just pulls me to her. What I wish is that she would pull away from Justin!
        Today, Justin made a joke when we where all siting around the table. Ziva and I laughed, her with her evil sounding one, me with my shriek. It must have been pretty lame, because no one was laughing. How could anyone NOT laugh at his jokes? Then, everyone else started laughing at US! Turns out that Ziva was one of those people who laughed way too long. By then, everyone was fairly scared. I mean, who wouldn’t, with her sounding so evil?
        “What’s she plotting?” Justin asked, looking more curious than scared.
        “Nothing! This is my normal laugh!” She sounds like a cross between a hiccuping
        cat and a cackling frog.
        “Hey, can any of us use a drain pipe? You know, to shimmy down?” asks Danny.
        “I can!” said Flora. Turns out everyone can but Justin, James, Ziva, and me. Well, I can tell that Ziva might have known how, but didn’t want to leave. Anyway, I’m actually horrible at “shimmying” down poles. I am also not very good at plotting against people. Or getting my crush to like me. But I WILL.
        We hear the kidnapers leave. We say goodbye to the ones who are leaving. Ziva is just fine with the girls leaving, but wishes I was going as well. She doesn’t say so, but I can tell. TOO BAD, ZIVA! I wish she would go, too. Until we hear the first scream. Long, drawn out. Some one up there puked. Never a good sign. More screaming sounded from above. This escape plan was going downhill VERY fast. I never will forget the sound following. It was indescribably gruesome, and I would not wish to hear it again. But it was not something you can help. Somehow, I collapsed, and woke to see nothing but blackness. Slowly, my vision cleared. Ziva was shaking me, ergently trying to wake me.
        “I need something!” Considerate, isn’t she?
        “What?” I ask, grumpily
        “I dunno, something absorbent! Flora has been shot!”
        I drag myself to the box. I am neat as a pin, so I made the box to keep things clean(ish). I vaguely remember my best friend telling me about her other best friends show, Bones. She had told me how to help someone who has been shot in the leg.
        “Where has she been shot?” I ask.
        “Leg. Leg! LEG!”
        “Um, what?”
        “femur! Upper leg! Now what? Do you need to know what her blood looks like?!?”
        What luck! I grab a piece of bread and some plastic wrap.
        I hand them to Ziva. I can’t do it; blood makes me sick.
        “Do you watch Bones?”
        “NO! Now, get out there!”
        I feel sick when she asks for tweezers. I don’t have any, so I give her chop sticks. She goes over to Flora and pulls out the bullet. I will spare you those details, but no promises from Ziva. She then stuffs some bread into the wound. I wince at the disturbing sounds. She then wraps the plastic wrap around Flora’s “femur” several times. Then Becky helps her bring Flora back up.
        “Have I ever told you I want to be a forensic anthropologist?” Ziva asks. Figures.
        “So, are you named after Ziva from NCIS? My best friend watches too many crime shows.”
        “Nope, but I love that show, too. What is your friend’s name? Mine is Jillian Aniodnal. She fits that description very- Why are you staring at me?”
        Jillian Aniodnal. Jill. My best friend.
        “Jillian? Does she have black hair, greenish eyes, does she like to read, does she want to be a writer when she grows up?”
        “Yes, how did you know?”
        I fell like I’m falling. “She’s my best friend.”
        Ziva steps back. “No, she can’t be best friends with you. she has never even mentioned your name!”
        “Where is Conner, Anna, Ben, Danny, and Lula?” I ask, needing to take my mind off Jill.
        “They got away,” says Becky. “I saw what shot. The kidnappers had made a gun that sent out small bullets when it felt movement. I came down first, and when I saw it hit Flora, I smashed it. The rest got away.”
        I’m happy for the others, but I am a little sad about them leaving. Now, about Jill.
        “How… Why… What?” We are currently facing the same terrorizing truth, as well as a severe confusion. We were technically friends. Only one way to find out if she was lying.
        “ Tap dance” I say randomly. We both burst out laughing in the same shriek / evil laugh as before.
        Justin says, “What?”
        “What?” says everyone else.
        “Tap dance,” I say.
        “Inside joke. You are on the outside,” says Ziva. “No offense.”
        Looks like Justin took offense. Ziva doesn’t particularly care, if she notices. Score! For me, at least.
        “Lets have a talent show!” said Becky. “Just, you know, for fun.”
        “We can have fun here?” says Ziva.
        “Duh! We’re 12 year old kids!” says Flora.
        We make the closet into a stage. (Very easy, as all we had to do was open the doors) Ziva and I both try to go up at the same time.
        “You two girls- why don’t you randomly brake into song?” says James.
        I look at her. Great. I plan to steal all of her lines.
        “Lithium.” Ziva and I say in unison.”No, My Immortal! Hello! We didn’t even plan this! What is going on?”
        “How about all three?” James is looking at us confusedly.
        I stare at Ziva and start to sing, “My Immortal.”
        So does she!
        We try again. This time, “Lithium.” Again, at the same time.
        We try one more time. “Hello.”
        We fall on the floor giggling.
        “Guys!” James is a little annoyed.
        “You- brake- randomly into song!” I say.
        “Uh, I won a million dollars, I won a million dollars, I won a million dollars, and then my pants fell down!” Everyone stares at him. “Um, wee?”
        Ziva and I begin to sing “You belong with me”.
        Justin stares at us.
        “Well, that isn’t Evanescence. And you didn’t plan that?”He asks.
        “Actually, we did not. I do not believe in coincidences. It’s- I mean it is- it is just something ironic.” Says Ziva.
        “Oh. Who said anything about coincidences?”
        “No one. I just wanted to say I did not believe in them.”
        “Guess what? I don’t ether,” I say. “Well, not in the way some people do. If I found someone I knew in the library, thats a coincidence. But if you see that someone everywhere, I would think he or she was fallowing me.”
        “First of all, it is DO NOT. And there is no such thing whatsoever as a coincidence.”
        We silently agree not to say anymore about it.
        Ziva looks at me.
        “So, are we going to sing a full song, or just a bunch of beginnings?” We don’t bother to discus it, because we will probably sing the same one anyway. We do. We start to sing He Is With You by Freedom. At the end, everyone just stared. Ziva’s face was the shade of a ripe tomato.
        “Encore?” Justin says, unsure. The thought is amazing, that he liked our singing, and made Ziva’s face about ten shades darker. then it paled a bit in some places, making her look like patchwork quilt. We begin to sing My Immortal. Surprising, huh?

Lily says

HEY EVERYODY MISS ME (SERIOUSLY YOU DONT REMEMBER ME)! I have been on Yahoo a lot. Look, my familly is going to a Mitt Romney campain in March or April so I have been busy. I have never met someone famous before except the mayor. But still…..! Look Im doing a video called Webkinz Puppies and The Not So Perfect Life of a Midle Schooler. I need to give out parts!

Webkinz Puppies
    Rosie pink poodle;me
    Sweethart cat (Rosie’s best friend back at home):Star
    Miss Prissy ribbon yorkie (mean girl):Kinger
    Ashley black poodle (Miss Prissy’s BFF):Sapphire
    Paws black lab (Rosie’s best friend at Puppy Academy):Mouri Ran
    Vanessa cream soda pup (Rosie’s other best friend at Puppy Academy):Harmony
    Puggy pug (Rosie’s guy friend):Elise
    Sam spainel (Rosie’s crush):Madisen
    Charles king spainel (Miss Prissy’s ex boyfriend):Sussan
    Victoria peace puppy (The most popular pup at Puppy Academy):Sopmonkey
    Destiny tye dye puppy (Victoria’s best friend):Samhorselover

The Not So Perfect Life of a Middle Schooler
    Paige Randish:me
    Abbi Randish (Paige’s older sister):Kinger
    Blayre Hart (Mean girl):April
    Asha Marren (Blayre’s friend):Star
    Taylor Bennette (Paige’s friend):Emily
    Avery Robinson (A girl at school):Sapphire

If you want imformation about your chartecter, please repky.

lily says

Did anyone see the new episode of The Amazing World of Gumball? This was the funny parts:

Anies: You promised to take me!
    Nicole: I know what I said but-
    Anies rewinds tape: “Horrible mother…horrible mother.”
    ————
    Mr.Robinson: Paint this fence blue!
    Gumball:Done!
    Mr.Robinson: Yellow!
    Gumball: Done!
    Mr.Robinson:Pink!
    Gumball:Done!
    Mr.Robinson: Yellow with black dots!
    Gumball; Done!
    Mr.Robinson:Grey!
    Gumball: Done!
    Mr.Robinson: Blue!
    Gumball:Done!
    Mr.Robinson: RAUGGGGH!
    ——–
    The Wattersons come outside to see The Robinsons.
    Mr.Robinson: Here come the Robinsons!
    The Robinsons start vandiluzing the Watterson car.
    Mrs Robinson aims a duster at the policemen.
    Policemen: Ma’am put the duster down. Put the-
    Mrs Robinson is Tazed. Mr Robinson turns around.
    Mr Robinson: MAAAARGEREEEET!
    Jumps on policemen is Tazed.

today i have to go to school and babysit little kids. i dont mind and i signed up but, i have a beagle buddy that i have to look after every monday and she is so mean and violent but im worried all of them r just like her! she hits me and tackles me. and not to mention taking a gluestick and gluing up my arm what do i do!?! she always NEVER listens to me even if im firm yet gentle. what do i do?!? i need help!

nikki,i got all the books including the do it yourself but I really did not know tales from a not so fabulous life was out!!!i NEED it so bad!love your series!!!

Sally says

If u see this lindsey on my email, Be nice to the people on the dork diaries blog! And BTW, you aren’t the boss of me. :(

Dear Nikki, I am sooooo hapy Chole and Zoey made up,because it would be a shame to have lost a kind if specail friend like that.
    Hope you guys stay best friends forever! If I were you I would be thankful for friends like Zoey and Chole.

OMG! I just had the BEST birthday party ever! we watched a movie, played board games (with prizes, made pizza, decorated cupcakes and dipped yummy fruits into a chocolate fountain (a mini one). when I opened my gifts I was so happy! I got a $40 gift card, $15 iTunes gift card, a $25 gift card with a teddy bear gift card holder, a vaughan mills gift card, a $30 cineplex gift card, sketch pad (300 sheets), manga comic pro pens with mecanical pencil, 2 make your own jewelery sets, a mini art set with mini easel and a $50 gift card from my aunt! i am super happy! My 11th birthday was so good!

Wow! Sounds like you got a lot of gift cards!!! what do you mean ‘won purses’? i got a $25 iTunes gift card for Christmas.
    What do you plan on using your iTunes money on?

Sunny says

Hi, I’m new here and I need your guys help. I was wondering if you guys could help me, ’cause I heard you guys are nice and full of knowledge.

Anyways, I have this crush named Andrew, him and I played Basketball together.. But when he left for a whole basketball season, I thought he wasn’t going to come back.. Then I ran into him at a fair and his mom said that if he doesn’t make it into his basketball team in his school, then he would come back to the YMCA and play there.. I want him to get in.. But I don’t want him to get in, so I can see him again.. I don’t have his number or email or anything.. He is super sweet and very funny, and we have so much in common. And if I see him again, I don’t know what I should say to Him. Can you all Please help me?….