HOLIDAY MAD LIBS!!

Have you ever done Mad Libs before? It’s when there’s a story with a bunch of blanks in it, and you have to fill in the blanks with whatever to create your own story. No matter what, it always ends up being totally ridiculous. That’s what makes it so fun!

My mom gave me a whole book of Mad Libs once during a super long road trip to keep me and Brianna occupied.

And by super long, I mean 45 minutes…but with Brianna singing “99 Bottles of Beer on the Wall” AND whining “Are we there yet??” over and over again, every minute in the back seat feels like ETERNITY!! Just one more reason why I TOTALLY need an iPhone—I could Google Map the route and be all like, “Does it LOOK like we’re there yet?!?

Anywho, I was kind of bored in study the other day, so I decided to make my own Mad Libs to share with all of you. You’ll probably want to print this out or copy and paste into a Word doc or whatever so you can write in it. Enjoy!!!

First you need to make up the following words:

Verb with –ing:

A noun that’s a place:

A holiday song:

Adjective:

Adjective:

Your friend:

Verb with –ed:

Verb with –ed:

Amount of time:

Verb:

Plural noun:

The place you chose up top:

A relative:

A number:

A food item:

A relative:

Verb with –ed:

Noun:

A singer:

Adjective:

A person:

A messy food:

A body part:

Amount of time:

A holiday food:

Now you put them in this order in the blanks in this story:

I was ________ (verbing) at the ________ (noun that’s a place) the other day when I heard ________ (holiday song) come on the radio. I was feeling really ________ (adjective) and I’m pretty sure I looked super ________ because ________ (your friend) walked in and almost ________ (verbed). Seriously, she ________ (verbed) for close to ________ (amount of time)!

This time every year I ________ (verb) all the time because I get really exciting thinking about holiday ________ (plural noun)! That’s why I was sitting at the ________ (the place from up top): I was really hoping ________ (a relative) would come by and give me at least ________ (a number) pieces of holiday ________ (food item)!

That didn’t happen, but suddenly ________ (a relative) ________ (verbed) by in a huge________ (noun) on wheels dressed up as ________ (a singer). I know ________ (adjective) things happen around the holidays, but this didn’t make any sense! I picked up the phone to call ________ (a person), but the phone turned into a big pile of ________ (a messy food) and dripped all the way down to my ________ (a body part)!

Then my alarm clock went off for about ________ (amount of time). It was all a dream! I had a ton of ________ (a holiday food) before I went to sleep. Maybe that’s what gave me the crazy dream!

Here’s mine!!!

I was squatting at the mall the other day when I heard Jingle Bells come on the radio. I was feeling really dumb and I’m pretty sure I looked super itchy because Chloe walked in and almost screamed. Seriously, she limboed for close to an hour!

This time every year I hurl all the time because I get really excited thinking about holiday penguins! That’s why I was sitting at the mall: I was really hoping Dad would come by and give me at least 50 pieces of holiday pizza!

That didn’t happen, but suddenly grandma floated by in a huge donut on wheels dressed up as Lady Gaga. I know lame things happen around the holidays, but this didn’t make any sense! I picked up the phone to call Brandon, but the phone turned into a big pile of baked beans and dripped all the way down to my left toe!

Then my alarm clock went off for about 33 minutes and 15 seconds. It was all a dream! I had a ton of egg nog before I went to sleep. Maybe that’s what gave me the crazy holiday dream!

Share yours in the comments if you want!! :)

Comments

OMG Nikki’s were really funny. i would have done some but my sister wouldn’t let me use her dumb pad to write it down in and i was to lazy to get up!!! luv you guys!!! :)

Hi Nikki just wanna say thxs for replying:)!! p.s. i really wanna know when ur birthday is so please let me know. Mine is very soon so reply as an a eary present!! love you girl.

BIGGEST FAN EVER!!! says

i know your 3 1/2 book came out ( i bought them all!!!) but when in the fourth book comming out?? i wanna know sooo bad! will you be writing about the holidays in your book?? i wanna know what will happen between you, brandon, cloe, paul, zoey, and (yes i know) brianna. please reply!

Wait what?! There is a 4th bk coming out? I have 3 1/2 and Popstar + read Dork Diaries and DD Party time at the library…so there is a 4th bk comin out?! Yaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!! I think I know what it is…isn’t it the Double Dork Diaries or something? Oh well…I’ve gotta wait and see! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :D :D

BIGGEST FAN EVER!!! says

ya there is the first one “Dork Diaries” then the second “Party Girl”, then third “Pop Star” and the 3 1/2 “Dork Your Diary”. i think there is a 4th comming out, i want it to come now!! I ABSOLUTLEY LOVETHE BOOKS!!! <3

hey says

soz but who is paul i really want to noooooo like right nowwwwwww soooooo plz someone plz reply asap which means as soon as posable plz someone reply.

Nikki I love your diaries and you so much and you are my role model! I really hope you leave me a comment because it would mean the world to me! I love all you reader, post again! :)

OMG my sister is hopping around the room like a dope screaming HISSY FIT! HISSY FIT! Now she’s yelling REWIND REWIND!! please make it stop G2G bye:( !!!!!!

Nikki's BIGGEST Fan!! says

the WORST thing happened to me today! i was 2 feet away from the safety of my school grounds, when my mom made the turn her coffee spilled all over my pants!!!! i ran to the bathroom and tried water papertowels and soap but to no avail! :(!!!!! i smelled like coffee but some people said i smelled good :)
    so i covered my pants with my jacket and i was freezing!

ipod lover says

hey! my mad lib turned out really funny! if you can see my email rachel russell, then plese oh please email me!!!!!!

nafisa says

sorry this comment is so late, i love dork diaries,just like everyone says. I very do love mad libs, My friend told me about it and i saw the books for it too. Have holly jolly hoilday, but never forget chrismas

Cool! I’m cleaning my room, and earlier I saw a madlibs book. And it had really weird story’s in it.. It’s SO WEIRD that when I was taking a break for a minute to go on my phone, and check out what’s going on on Dorkdiaries, and I saw this. I was like “woah”. Lol! I have to do the madlibs later. Because I have to go back to cleaning the room.

Bye! :0)
    -Harm

I copied and pasted it on computer Notepad and put in my answers OMG!!! It was so funny!I was laughing so hard!:D
    I also just wanted to say I love your books Nikki I also already have the fourth book,How To Dork Your Diary I loved it.

I <3 MAD LIBS!!!

Okay! LOL, my 3 friends have a crush on the same guy; and we don’t know that coz she is my BFF and I tell her everything and she said she has a crush on the same guy (I was actually shocked coz she bullies him) + my other friend (I don’t tell her anything coz she will spill 2 ms. I KNW EVERYTHING) so ‘big mouth’ doesn’t know and if she finds out I’m in big trouble!!!! What must I do?! *pulls hair and screams* :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Anonymous says

Whoa, big loaf of bread you got there, uhm okay! If your BFF is your BFF then she won’t spill! And if anyone finds out act like you think he’s a total jerk, and laugh at the though! And sing waking up in vegas in your head, that song always make me feel better :) RANdom, but that’s me you’re used to it :)
        Hope that helps…
        PS you on?

Thanks Anon!! Ur a great friend I wish everybody in the world was kind, coz she isn’t trustworthy. She gossips behind my back, hits me and swears at me. If I do anything they say, ‘Lulu that is so mean!’ Whatevs! Do u need any advice! :D :D :( :(

Anonymous says

Well, firstly I’d totally embarrass her in front of everyone by throwing a hissy fit in front of the grade if she was mean, and tell everyone she’s bullying you… um yeah, I need advice on how to keep my obsession over accessories and Ariana Grande under control. Seriously.

LOL! I love Ariana Grande!! Hahaha, well u see if u have an obsession u should do something else 2 keep u busy instead of buying Ariana G stuff. Plus u should ask ur friend to keep scales on how long u have lasted 2 Ariana Grande stuff. I would do that, HOPE I HELPED!! :D :D :D :D :) :) :) :) anything else? :) :D :) :D

Anonymous says

Nope, I just love talking to you BTW! And that will help.. I have a Cat doll! Okay I gave it to my dog he’s running away with it, and I”m crying i want that doll,…. no! I can’t have it but i want it NO! Why! No! AW :(

Aw…shame sorry Illeana…I’m so sorry!! Okay let’s chat, plus I missed u too and I will totally remember u! 4EVER!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

cupcakelover2000 says

here’s mine

I was ______swimming__ (verbing) at the __my bedroom______ (noun that’s a place) the other day when I heard __jingle balls______ (holiday song) come on the radio. I was feeling really _lovely_______ (adjective) and I’m pretty sure I looked super ____madly____ because ___kennedy_____ (your friend) walked in and almost __crawled______ (verbed). Seriously, she _twirled_______ (verbed) for close to _2 months_______ (amount of time)!
    This time every year I ___bounce_____ (verb) all the time because I get really exciting thinking about holiday _bags_______ (plural noun)! That’s why I was sitting at the ____my bedroom____ (the place from up top): I was really hoping _____grandma___ (a relative) would come by and give me at least ______14__ (a number) pieces of holiday ____cupcake____ (food item)!
    That didn’t happen, but suddenly ___cousin juanita_____ (a relative) __hopped______ (verbed) by in a huge cupcake________ (noun) on wheels dressed up as __adele______ (a singer). I know __harshly______ (adjective) things happen around the holidays, but this didn’t make any sense! I picked up the phone to call __jeremy______ (a person), but the phone turned into a big pile of ____sloppy joes____ (a messy food) and dripped all the way down to my ___toes_____ (a body part)!
    Then my alarm clock went off for about ___5 mins_____ (amount of time). It was all a dream! I had a ton of _____turkey___ (a holiday food) before I went to sleep. Maybe that’s what gave me the crazy dream!

Have you guys ever heard of AustinMahone on YouTube…or anywhere? Well if you haven’t look him up on YouTube!!!! He is a pretty good singer and the CUTEST 15 year old boy EVER! He is like Justin beiber but x10 better!! Please look him up and watch some of his videos!! <3

Amelia says

OMG He;s amazing, oh emily what’s your fb name, if you don’t mind, if I can tell my parents that you have fb and you’re 12 and I don’t and I’m 13 I’ll have fb!…. maybe :(
      Good day… tired….details if you want tomorrow!

Hey Amelia! I have FB but I neva use it coz I don’t trust anyone there besides my friends der n my sister. + there was this other guy that killed these 2 girls on FB. Oh my gosh…so that’s why. I Luv It but I Hate It u know what I mean? :( :) :( :) :( :) :(:)

Nicole says

Mrs. Sheu (Lily’s mom) :

Mr. Sheu (Lily’s dad) :

Mrs. Rose (princpal) :

Mr. Ricks (vice princpal) :

Isaac (Lily’s little brother) :

John (April’s little brother) :

That’s it for now. Please comment!

Open parts!

Olivia says

I love Dork Diaries!! I just finshed reading the 3rd one today, the 2cd one yesterday, and now I just have to read the 1st one!!!

eatattahiras says

I was eating at the applebee’s the other day when I heard all I want for Christmas come on the radio. I was feeling really happy and I’m pretty sure I looked super hot because selena gomez walked in and almost screamed. Seriously, she screamed for close to two minutes!
    This time every year I eat all the time because I get really excited thinking about holiday money! That’s why I was sitting at the stairs I was really hoping grandma would come by and give me at least 1000 pieces of holiday brownies!
    That didn’t happen, but suddenly grandma rushed by in a huge table on wheels dressed up as madam goo goo. I know good things happen around the holidays, but this didn’t make any sense! I picked up the phone to call operator, but the phone turned into a big pile of spaghetti and dripped all the way down to my butt!
    Then my alarm clock went off for about one hour. It was all a dream! I had a ton of ham before I went to sleep. Maybe that’s what gave me the crazy dream!

Here is mine.. I first filled out the nouns, verbs, adjectives ect. And then put them in like it said.. So, here is mine:

I was typing at the Universal Studios the other day when I heard The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year come on the radio. I was feeling really Fuzzy and I’m pretty sure I looked super scruffy because Olive walked in and almost jumped. Seriously, she twirled for close to 5 hours!

This time every year I punch all the time because I get really exciting thinking about holiday bananas! That’s why I was sitting at the Universal Studios: I was really hoping Destiny would come by and give me at least 13 pieces of holiday pomegranate!

That didn’t happen, but suddenly Skyler pitched by in a huge Hat on wheels dressed up as Taylor Swift. I know Short things happen around the holidays, but this didn’t make any sense! I picked up the phone to call Rebekah, but the phone turned into a big pile of Sloppy Joe and dripped all the way down to my foot!

Then my alarm clock went off for about a month. It was all a dream! I had a ton of Cookies before I went to sleep. Maybe that’s what gave me the crazy dream!

Lol! This was really fun!!! XD

I wasn’t expecting this! Lol!
    ~Harm

Eemaan says

This is mine.

I was sitting at the Chicago when I heard Jingle Bell Rock come on the radio. I was feeling really happy and I super sure I looked joyful because Chloe Leung walked in and almost skated. Seriously, she blamed about close to 20 minutes!

This time every year I yell all the time because I get really excited thinking about the holiday cats! That’s why I was sitting at the Chicago. I was really hoping Grandpa 1 would come and give 10 pieces of holiday pumpkin pie!

That didn’t happen, but suddenly Ameena slipped by in a huge mat on wheels dressed up as Isabella Garcia Shapiro (from Phineas and Ferb. She does sing!). I know stupid things happen around the holidays, but this didn’t make any sense! I picked up the phone to call Dad, but suddenly the phone turned into a pile of lasagna and dripped all the way to my leg!

Then my alarm rang for 2 seconds. It was all a dream. I had a lot of chicken before I went to bed. Maybe that’s what gave me my crazy dream!

I’m writing a new book after the story I’m on now. It’s called Fairy Adventure.

Bloom (Main Charecter) (Power:dragon flame):April
    Stella (Bloom’s friend) (Power:shining sun):Harmony
    Flora (Bloom’s other friend) (Power:nature):Samhorselover
    Musa (Bloom’s other friend) (Power:music):Emily
    Techna (Bloom’s other friend) (Power:tecnology):Allison
    Aisha (Bloom’s other friend) (Power:water):Nikki’s BIGGEST Fan!!!!!!
    Sky (Bloom’s boyfriend):Nicole (Sorry your a boy)
    Brandon (Stella’s boyfriend):Lulu (Sorry your a boy)
    Helia (Flora’s boyfriend):Annoymous (Sorry your a boy)
    Rivon (Musa’s boyfriend):Amelia (Sorry your a boy)
    Timmy (Techna’s boyfriend):Nuttykid (Sorry our a boy)
    Nabu (Aisha’s boyfriend. He dies in the middle.):Star (Sorry your a boy and sorry you die)
    Icy (Evil girl) (Power:ice):Cupcakelover2000
    Darcy (Other evil girl) (Power:darkness):Lyndserr99
    Stormy (Another evil girl) (Power:weather):Peace Out
    Mrs.Faragonda (Headmisstress of the fairy school):orangecupcake12
    Miss Griffin (Evil fairy school headmisstress):Kinger
    Lucy (A girl at Cloud Tower) (Power:germs):illeana
    Princess Diasspro (A girl who likes Sky):Sapphire
    Valtor (Evil fire guy):Dinglehoppers (Sorry your a boy)
    Daphane (Bloom’s sister):Eemaan
    Bloom’s apdopted parents:again Nuttykid and Star
    Bloom”s birth parents:again Annoymous and Allsion
    Stella’s dad: again Amelia (Sorry your a boy)
    Stella’s evil stepmom:again Lulu
    Stell’s evil stepsister:again Emily

LOL, here is mine!

I was studying in at the studios the other day when I heard Jingle Bells come on the radio. I was feeling really clumsy and pretty sure looked I looked super weird because Carolina walked in and almost jumped. Seriously, she added for close to 10 centuries!
    This time every year I stay all the time because I get really exciting thing about holiday birds! That’s why I was sitting at the studios. I was really hoping my cousin would come by and give at least 500 pieces of donuts!
    That didn’t happen, but suddenly my aunt walked by a huge window on wheels dressed up as Lady Gaga. I know awesome things happen around holidays, but this didn’t make any sense! I picked up the phone to call my History teacher, but the phone turned into a pig pile of octopus and dripped all the way down to my eye!
    Then my alarm clock went off for about 5 seconds. It was all a dream! I had a ton of pumpkin pie before I went to sleep. Maybe that’s what gave me this crazy dream!

SNEAK PEAK! This is the scene where Bloom is dreaming at the first part.

“Bloom, come to me.” Bloom was having a dream. “I’m here,”she said. “Come closer,”said the voice. Bloom went closer. She saw a shadow of a dragon’s flame. The shadow was glowing. “Bloom, my name is Daphane,”said the voice. The voice said,”You will find me.” Bloom said,”I will find you, Daphane. I will find you.” She woke up. Bloom didn’t see Daphane.

Hannah says

# 52 not bad 4 me!me and my brother benjamin
    do MAD LIBES all the time!!!!!! hey Nikki
    when is your fourth book coming out???!!!
    from the pics. in the books BRANDON looks soooooooooooo cute!!! Hey Nikki,
    give me youru advic.DO U LIKE THIS????????

i wrote a song and here it is

?WHY DID U LEAVE?

when did it all go wrong please tell when and why we were best of friends anybody ever knew but then you left us like we were just a pice of thead hannging from a tree me and you weren’t very close but we are always friends the three of us were unbreackable just give us a chance we could work everything out when did it all go wrong please tell me when and why ? why did you leave us all hannging on to move to LaVille instead of being one of us at walkerton!

give me your advice and every one elce give your advice THANK YOU!!!!

{Adorkable Johana} says

I singed it how I thought it was and….. WOW!!!!!it sounds amazing!!I wish I could make a video of it but,I don’t know how it actualy suposed to sound.anyways,GREAT WORK!!!*squeals*:D

Breezy says

O.M.GEEEEEEEE!i was doing one of those at applebee’s like 2 years ago it was like i had a dog made of snow and we clibed over a mountain of pudding and sledded down the other side on a pool XD it was CREEPY XD i laughed so hard the waitress got kinda scared XD (i show BBQ sauce out my noes and it hurt lol) im so crazy XD and my crush FINALLY came back and it sounded like i was speaking in mad libs to my friend and he came behind me WHY MUST CHARLES ALWAYS APPEAR AT THE WRONG TIME UGGGGG middle school
    cursh trouble sucks XD mostly cause he thinks of me as another guy!seeming i’ve known him since we were both 4 and its IMPOSSIBLE to forget eachother’s b-days cause they’re the SAME year and day :P creepy :P

Makenzie Hollister says

OMG!
    Will u girls tell me how to make some evil
    Plan for Nikki ?

-Mackenzie <3 <3

Just don’t like her! Ugggggg!

LilMissEpicAwesomeness says

i wish i had a little sis, but i do have a little bro, having a bro is`nt bad, but i still want a little sis

Eemaan says

Okay Nikki. I have an older brother and a younger brother. So I’m a middle child. They are BOTH very annoying but I care about them deeply. I was sick because I had endoscopy (it was at the hospital. I took a sleeping medicine and the doctors put in a tiny camera in my body.)My brother didn’t even dare bother me!

Allison says

ohhh nikki, nikki, nikki. You have NO IDEA what it’s like to get bossed around by an older brother. He always sounds like my other father when he bosses me!

Finally…done…with…homework! YAY! I’m so happy that all my homework is done, I’m so tierd though, I’ll probably hit my pillow soon.
    Oh and guys! I came up with a new motto! Wanna hear it?
    Here it is!:
    Think It,
    Dream It,
    Write It.

What do you think? I luv my new saying! (I thought of it myself!)
    YAY!
    TTYL!

Hey all of you peeps i got something to tell you I love mad Libs so much i could do them for a really long time well at least until i get some books of mad Libs so If you please if like my comment all of you peeps please all of you please write me back a comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April says

Hey cupcakelover2000

I’m kind of upset that u didn’t say any thing about
    That motto I made…..

Seems like u don’t like it! :(

DingleHoppers says

Finally! Done. I have my life back now! I absolutely hate (and no effence to y’all out there) MATH!! Soooooooooo boring!!! Anyway, sup! (see! Some people say it!)

LilMissEpicAwesomeness says

oh maah gaawdd!!! MY CRUSH HAS A GF!!! im not jealous or anything, but STILL!! HE`S BROKEN MY HEART SOOO MANY TIMES BUT NOW HE HAS GONE TOO FAR!! i`ve seen him staring at me so if i`m lucky he MIGHT have like me! but if he does, MAYBE i`ll sing Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri, especially the part when it goes like:

“Who do you think you are? running around and leaving scars.collecting your jar of hearts,tearing love apart. You`re gonna catch a cold,from the ice inside your soul.

AND maybe if im lucky,he`ll ask me out like:

HIM: i liked you since 3rd grade
    ME: BUT you broke me heart by TEASING me until i actually CRIED!!!
    HIM: look, i`m sorry…
    ME: *sings Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri*
    HIM: *sad* you`ve just broke my heart :’(
    ME: SO WHAT?! me breaking your heart ONCE is NOTHING compared YOU breaking my heart a thousand times!!!
    HIM: I`m SORRY!!!
    ME: *runs away*

Anonymous says

OMG I need Lulu, hey Ima bout to go2 sleep so if you’re there Lulu come on! It’s like 11:37pm here but I normally sleep at twelve IDK it’s still a tiring day :( School tomorrow noo! But hey isn’t it so cute when sleep tries to compete with sleep :) Say LOVE HEART if you think so night yall!

Anonymous says

Whoops took me 2 minutes to type the rest of that message it’s actually 11:40pm here now! :) Nighty night night yall! OH and LOVE HEART.

wow!it’s sure late there! Fancy u to type at such a late time, don’t u have school the next day? If u do, u would sure be really tired the next day u wake up because i do even when i sleep at 10.00 or even 10.30.

LOVE HEART!! :P I’m here Anon!! Sorry…oh my gosh, I haven’t been here 4 over a couple of hours and people miss me already! Aw…thanks y’all! I MISS U 2!! I LOVE U GUYS!!!! ANNA! :D :D :D I’m here! :) wanna chat? :) :) :P

u are great and PS: your story is great, Chloe and Zoey are like so lucky to have u as a friend. You are cool! i wish i was like u…
    love u and your stories!:D PS: My email address is fake, so don’t try sending anything to me as i do not have an email address, pitiful, right?:( Please reply me asap, I’m really bored, bored to tears, perhaps, ha!

Eemaan says

Hi everyone! Eemaan here, I’m making a book about the app so called “Fruit Ninja”. These are the characters.

Sophie: Me
    Brandon (Sophie’s brother):Nicole (sorry ur a boy)
    Mercy (Sophie’s twin sister): Nikki
    Spirited ones: Allison, April ,and lily
    the triplets (antagonists): harmony, Amelia, and Emily
    sensei: Valerie Wong (sorry ur a boy)

The first chapter is on December 4! Be here to visualize it!

Eemaan says

this is a sneak peek of the story.

Prologue

“Oh yeah! I’m so gonna beat your high score!”

“Are you taunting or bragging, or both Brandon?”

“Just STOP fighting for once!”

It was a cloudy winter afternoon. Sophie and her siblings, Brandon and Mercy, were competing on their father’s cell phone on the app Brandon recently installed for free called “Fruit Ninja”. The three admired the game so much, they decided to settle who was the best ninja by competing in all three modes: Classic, Zen, and Arcade. Brandon was playing first, since he was the eldest, and he was playing on arcade.

“Wow! I beat my own high score of 396!” Brandon shouted as he sliced fruit with his piano blade.

“If you keep shouting, you’ll wake up Mom and DAD!” Sophie replied.

“I’m done. Sophie, it’s your turn.”

“I’m gonna beat you in classic knucklehead.”

While Sophie just started her game, suddenly the phone died.

Pink Angel says

hey nikki :) ur book is my favourite, i only have the pink and purple and i am trying to find the yellow one anywhere.I had an english writing that i should write about a charactar and i wrote about u ;)

How old are you?I am from Romania and I’m 10 years old.I like this book because it is funny.
    :)All the books are cool but they aren’t so funny.Literature!Literature!Literature!

P.S.:I didn’t read the other books beacause i am from Romania…I have the first book.Now it is in romanian.

Allison says

OMG I love mad libs! And I thought I would share one I did with all of you! It’s called” THE DAY I WAS BORN”.

My mother loves to tell the pink story of the day I was born. She said it was the most funny day of her life. Mom woke up in the middle of the lizard, and my dad rushed her to (the) tavern . When I was born, I immediately began milking and crying, and the doctor announced: ”It’s a Jake!” My parents receded with joy. The doctor wrapped me in a soft buzzard and handed me to my messed-up mom. I weighed just 1,000,000,000 pounds and 13 ounces. Mom called me her cookoo for coco puffs bundle of bike and said I was the most weird think she had ever seen. ( But I’ve seen the pictures, and I think I looked like a dorky blob! )

~The end

Hey great blog tday1 But um i gotta HUGE problem my connections teacher was getting on to someone and when he came back he said he heard someone scream.I did say UGH at this girl who was taking off her shirt to change and i think thats what he heard i tried to tell him but he didn’t belive me soo now i feel guilty!

Hey Heather!! My sister loves Mac-Holl 2! She says Mac is HOTT and Nikki is…well a loser. She pretty much doesn’t like Nikki, she likes Mac-Holl!!! :D :P :D :P :D

Omg Nikki I love Dork Diaries. Briana is so BRATTY! Remember when Briana kicked Mackenzie. 1.Mackenzie is a witch!
    2.She looks like one.
    3.She is one.
    Thats 3 reasons why Briana kicked her plus you told her she was the tooth fairy. The second one I loved the most!

have u guys noticed this is the only website where we can misspell stuff and not having people asking us what the heck we just said.well at least not old people.i know for sure i won’t be texting my grandma anymore.

to heather lemony why in the name of sacagawea would you like mackenzie. 1 she’s mean 2 she’s mean 3 she’s mean and she’s a drama queen trying to ruin someone who she barely knows.when she needs a life of her own 4 both of you bag it!

Dork:) says

I was skulking the shops the other day when I heard jingle bells come on the radio. I was feeling really annoyed and I’m pretty sure I looked super crazy because Alex walked in and almost died. Seriously, she danced for close to 2 hours !
    This time every year I talk all the time because I get really excited thinking about holiday games! That’s why I was sitting at the shops: I was really hoping my uncle would come by and give me at least 6 pieces of holiday cherry pie!
    That didn’t happen, but suddenly my mum chugged by in a huge cake on wheels dressed up as Jessie j I know weird happen around the holidays, but this didn’t make any sense! I picked up the phone to call Lucy, but the phone turned into a big pile of mushy peas and dripped all the way down to my feet!
    Then my alarm clock went off for about 10mins, 12secs. It was all a dream! I had a ton of candy canes before I went to sleep. Maybe that’s what gave me the crazy dream!

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
    LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    ??????????????????????????????????????
    ANYONE??

I was __Dancing______ (verbing) at the ______Walmart__ (noun that’s a place) the other day when I heard ____Believe____ (holiday song) come on the radio. I was feeling really _____Green___ (adjective) and I’m pretty sure I looked super ___purple_____ because ___tiffany_____ (your friend) walked in and almost _____freaked___ (verbed). Seriously, she ______stapled__ (verbed) for close to _____3 years___ (amount of time)!

This time every year I ___talk_____ (verb) all the time because I get really exciting thinking about holiday ______Elephants__ (plural noun)! That’s why I was sitting at the _____Walmart___ (the place from up top): I was really hoping ______Great great Aunt Malloopa__ (a relative) would come by and give me at least _____13___ (a number) pieces of holiday _____cookie___ (food item)!

That didn’t happen, but suddenly ____Aunt Ellie____ (a relative) _____jumped___ (verbed) by in a huge________ (noun) on wheels dressed up as _____Katy Perry (random singer)___ . I know ____shartruse____ (adjective) things happen around the holidays, but this didn’t make any sense! I picked up the phone to call __Santa______ (a person), but the phone turned into a big pile of ____Sloppy Joe’s____ (a messy food) and dripped all the way down to my ____Toenail____ (a body part)!

Then my alarm clock went off for about _______900 years_ (amount of time). It was all a dream! I had a ton of ______Eggnog__ (a holiday food) before I went to sleep. Maybe that’s what gave me the crazy dream

bethany says

My Random Story
    I was shopping at the next store the other day when I heard merry Christmas come on the radio. I was feeling really Christmassy and I’m pretty sure I looked super cute because Charlotte walked in and squealed . Seriously, she squealed for close to 2hours !This time every year I shop all the time because I get really exciting thinking about Christmas holidays! That’s why I was sitting at the kids department I was really hoping my auntie Emma would come by and give me at least five pieces of holiday turkey!
    That didn’t happen, but suddenly nana j came by by in a huge limo (on wheels dressed up as Nicki Minaj . I know some wierd things happen around the holidays, but this didn’t make any sense! I picked up the phone to call mum,but the phone turned into a big pile of runny chocolate and dripped all the way down to my foot.
    Then my alarm clock went off for about 30 minutes .It was all a dream! I had a ton of chocolate éclairs before I went to sleep. Maybe that’s what gave me the Crazy dream

WHEN I PUT YOU ARE THE BEST FRIEND EVER.AND I HOPE YOU HAD A WONDERFUL BOLLING TIME.MERRY CHRISTMAS I MENT MY BEST FRIEND KIARA..AND WHEN I SAID MERRY CHRISTMAS THAT IS TO EVERYBODY INCLUDING YOUR FAMILY..THANK YOU. MERRY CHRISTMAS.LOVE,SAMANTHA

Natalia says

Hi Nikki! I love ur diaries! btw im srry I snooped in ur diary cause u know, it says no snoopin allowed… so ya, SORRY

I LOVE cupcakes!! how about you??!!
    PLEASE reply to my comment!!!!!

can u plzz send me an e-mail?! THX :)

Angeline says

I was dancing (verbing) at the Curve (it’s a Malaysian shopping mall) (noun that’s a place) the other day when I heard Feliz Navidad (holiday song) come on the radio. I was feeling really large (adjective) and I’m pretty sure I looked super red because Sumitha (your friend) walked in and almost laughed (verbed). Seriously, she leaped (verbed) for close to 5 hours (amount of time)!

This time every year I push (verb) all the time because I get really exciting thinking about holiday umbrellas (plural noun)! That’s why I was sitting at the Curve (the place from up top): I was really hoping Denzell (a relative) would come by and give me at least 9000 (a number) pieces of holiday muffins (food item)!

That didn’t happen, but suddenly Amber (a relative) tripped (verbed) by in a huge table (noun) on wheels dressed up as T.O.P. (a singer). I know silly (adjective) things happen around the holidays, but this didn’t make any sense! I picked up the phone to call doctor (a person), but the phone turned into a big pile of burger (a messy food) and dripped all the way down to my knee (a body part)!

Then my alarm clock went off for about 4 minutes (amount of time). It was all a dream! I had a ton of mince pie (a holiday food) before I went to sleep. Maybe that’s what gave me the crazy dream!

Seriously insane!

What i do not understood is in fact how you’re now not actually a lot more neatly-favored than you may be now. You are very intelligent. You realize therefore significantly in relation to this matter, made me personally imagine it from so many varied angles. Its like men and women don’t seem to be fascinated until it is one thing to accomplish with Lady gaga! Your personal stuffs outstanding. All the time maintain it up!

Hey Nikki my name is Yadira and I didn’t get a chance to give you a present but i’ve read almost all of dork diaries i have not read Tales From a not so happy heart breaker.Anyways, I love all of the other dork diaries oh an also i never new your hair was blond and Brianna’s is brown.Awesome love the dork make new ones for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!! that was me screaching my assignment is today and I didn’t do it.I LOVE VOLLEYBALLLL!!!!!!! My dad insisted that I do my homework but i said I had nothing well we went to the gym again on sunday.I told my teacher I can do a jump serve when suddenly my teacher Mrs.Hansen came in apparently her daughter signed up too and she was pretty good we were friends she would always stand close so if she stood close to me that means Mrs.Hansen will see me.I got in trouble but there’s worst she can do.

Love,Carolina Webster

Krystal says

I was swimming at the church the other day when I heard Jingle Bells come on the radio. I was feeling really smelly and I’m pretty sure I looked super fat because Hannah walked in and almost peed. Seriously, she laughed for close to 30 minutes!
    This time every year I build all the time because I get really exciting thinking about holiday puppies! That’s why I was sitting at the church. I was really hoping Yi-Ya would come by and give me at least 7 pieces of holiday spaghetti!
    That didn’t happen, but suddenly Papoa jumped by in a huge cat on wheels dressed up as Justin Bieber. I know purple things happen around the holidays, but this didn’t make any sense! I picked up the phone to call Joshua, but the phone turned into a big pile of melted chocolate and dripped all the way down to my arm!
    Then my alarm clock went off for about 5 hours. It was all a dream! I had a ton of pumpkin pie before I went to sleep. Maybe that’s what gave me the crazy dream!

SuPeRdOrK321 says

I was singing (verbing) at the park(noun that’s a place) the other day when I heard _merry Christmas (holiday song) come on the radio. I was feeling really beautiful (adjective) and I’m pretty sure I looked super ugly because Tania (your friend) walked in and almost hurled (verbed). Seriously, she drawled (verbed) for close to 1hour and 45 minutes (amount of time)!
    This time every year I dance (verb) all the time because I get really exciting thinking about holiday my aunt (a relative) would come by and give me at least 48(a number) pieces of holiday turkey (food item)!
    That didn’t happen, but suddenly my aunt (a relative) danced (verbed) by in a huge paper (noun) on wheels dressed up as Demi Lovato (a singer). I know cute (adjective) things happen around the holidays, but this didn’t make any sense! I picked up the phone to call grandma(a person), but the phone turned into a big pile of ketchup (a messy food) and dripped all the way down to my eye (a body part)!
    Then my alarm clock went off for about 30 seconds (amount of time). It was all a dream! I had a ton of egg nog (a holiday food) before I went to sleep. Maybe that’s what gave me the crazy dream!

Cat-Girl says

I was dancing at the shop the other day when I heard Rocking Robin come on the radio. I was feeling really bored and I’m pretty sure I looked super excited because Emily walked in and almost died. Seriously, she talked for close to a month!

This time every year I faint all the time because I get really exciting thinking about holiday bears! That’s why I was sitting at the shop: I was really hoping Mum would come by and give me at least one thousand, six hundred and thirty-two pieces of holiday milk!

That didn’t happen, but suddenly Dad belly-danced by in a huge chicken suit on wheels dressed up as Marilyn Monroe. I know amazing things happen around the holidays, but this didn’t make any sense! I picked up the phone to call Nikki, but the phone turned into a big pile of mustard and dripped all the way down to my hair!

Then my alarm clock went off for about two million years! It was all a dream! I had a ton of Nut Roast before I went to sleep. Maybe that’s what gave me the crazy dream!

I'm A Dork says

Here’s mine!

I was shopping at the mall the other day when I heard Joy to the World come on the radio. I was feeling really joyful and I’m pretty sure I looked super cheesy because Mitali walked in and almost fainted. Seriously, she freaked for close to 20 minutes!

This time every year I play all the time because I get really exciting thinking about holiday puppies! That’s why I was sitting at the mall: I was really hoping Mom would come by and give me at least 20 pieces of holiday cookies!

That didn’t happen, but suddenly Grandpa ran by in a huge car on wheels dressed up as Selena Gomez. I know weird things happen around the holidays, but this didn’t make any sense! I picked up the phone to call Janani, but the phone turned into a big pile of tomato sauce and dripped all the way down to my right knee!

Then my alarm clock went off for about 10 minutes. It was all a dream! I had a ton of cupcakes before I went to sleep. Maybe that’s what gave me the crazy dream!